Next Last
voter

Ithaca, NY

#1 Aug 22, 2010
if you had to decide today -- yes or no
Ilion Taxpayer

Lake Placid, NY

#2 Aug 22, 2010
Mr. Stephens mental issues are grounds for removal.
You Betcha

Bridgeport, NY

#3 Aug 22, 2010
NO, NO, NO and I repeat, NO. If y'all are so bent on getting someone out of office, work on removing that idiot in the White House in Washington, DC, who is destroying this country. Everything has a trickle-down effect. Get rid of Dems and maybe we can save this country.
Casual Observer

Dexter, NY

#4 Aug 22, 2010
voter wrote:
if you had to decide today -- yes or no
Voters, think you made a mistake????? Is Stevens the last Elk standing??? If he is being hunted I don't think he has anywhere to hide.
Real Republican

Lake Placid, NY

#5 Aug 22, 2010
You Betcha wrote:
NO, NO, NO and I repeat, NO. If y'all are so bent on getting someone out of office, work on removing that idiot in the White House in Washington, DC, who is destroying this country. Everything has a trickle-down effect. Get rid of Dems and maybe we can save this country.
John Stephens NOT a Republican. He is a RINO who registered as a Republican years ago just to get a job with the HERKIMER COUNTY as a Jr. Engineer. He worked only a couple of weeks at the Arms but quit because he couldn't hack it.
Voters regret

New York, NY

#6 Aug 22, 2010
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Voters, think you made a mistake????? Is Stevens the last Elk standing??? If he is being hunted I don't think he has anywhere to hide.
How about voters who elected Collea and Neale, any regrets?
Casual Observer

Rockport, ME

#7 Aug 22, 2010
Voters regret wrote:
<quoted text>
How about voters who elected Collea and Neale, any regrets?
As the saying goes "Birds of a feather stay together"!!!
No Backbone

AOL

#8 Aug 22, 2010
I don't think either on of them has the ability to stand up to Stephens. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it happening. I think they are as lost as John is when it comes to knowing what to do. Conley gives the impression he doesn't want the job as he misses as many meetings as he makes. Why he even ran for the position is a mystery to me.
Toss Him

Lake Placid, NY

#9 Aug 22, 2010
No Backbone wrote:
I don't think either on of them has the ability to stand up to Stephens. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it happening. I think they are as lost as John is when it comes to knowing what to do. Conley gives the impression he doesn't want the job as he misses as many meetings as he makes. Why he even ran for the position is a mystery to me.
Neale is a big mouth only to the other drunks at the bar she tends. She isn't worth a grain of salt either. She's in with Stephens and is just as much a disappointment.
Next Meeting Wednesday

AOL

#10 Aug 22, 2010
The next Village Board meeting is this coming Wednesday at 6:30 PM at the Village Hall upstairs. Come and judge for yourselves.
Front Row

Lake Placid, NY

#11 Aug 22, 2010
Next Meeting Wednesday wrote:
The next Village Board meeting is this coming Wednesday at 6:30 PM at the Village Hall upstairs. Come and judge for yourselves.
How close do we have to sit to -

a. watch Stephens type every word into his laptop so that he can see what they mean?

b. listen to his incoherent mumblings?

c. see the blank stare on his face he warned the board about?

d. hear him keep asking the Treasurer what she wants to do?

e. take money from kids rec programs for employee raises?

f. have him table important matters like the attorney contract?

g. CONTINUE EMBARRASSING HIMSELF & THE VILLAGE?

Will popcorn and peanuts be made available for this circus?
Next Meeting Wednesday

AOL

#12 Aug 22, 2010
You sound like you know what's going on. Since nobody seems to attend these meetings - are you Neale, Collea, Moore, or Conley?
Professor Dickweed

Lake Placid, NY

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Next Meeting Wednesday wrote:
You sound like you know what's going on. Since nobody seems to attend these meetings - are you Neale, Collea, Moore, or Conley?
"Understanding and responding to the positive symptoms of schizophrenia, which may include hallucinations, delusions, and confusing thoughts......"
Dr Phil

Lake Placid, NY

#14 Aug 23, 2010
Professor Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Understanding and responding to the positive symptoms of schizophrenia, which may include hallucinations, delusions, and confusing thoughts......"
There are no i's in "stephens" because he's a team player. There are two i's in "schizophrenic."
ilion

Lake Placid, NY

#15 Aug 23, 2010
Front Row wrote:
<quoted text>
How close do we have to sit to -
a. watch Stephens type every word into his laptop so that he can see what they mean?
b. listen to his incoherent mumblings?
c. see the blank stare on his face he warned the board about?
d. hear him keep asking the Treasurer what she wants to do?
e. take money from kids rec programs for employee raises?
f. have him table important matters like the attorney contract?
g. CONTINUE EMBARRASSING HIMSELF & THE VILLAGE?
Will popcorn and peanuts be made available for this circus?
The only NUT in that room is mayor stephens.
Concerned

Rockport, ME

#16 Aug 24, 2010
ilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The only NUT in that room is mayor stephens.

You said it all. I think there maybe two Trustees who also fit the description.
Village Taxpayer

Lake Placid, NY

#17 Aug 24, 2010
We are embarrassed to tell people we are from Ilion since Stephens was elected. Time to remove or dissolve.
ANOTHER TAXPAYER

Clinton, NY

#18 Aug 24, 2010
Seems like your obsessed with the Mayor with all of these different Forums and Post you make.

The guy has been in the office for a few months, I haven't seen anything to earth shattering and have spoken to a trustee, who had nothing negative to say other than they are all trying to do whats best for the village.

Sorry "your" guy didn't get elected, but now it's time grow up and act like an adult.
Voted Wrong

Rockport, ME

#19 Aug 24, 2010
ANOTHER TAXPAYER wrote:
Seems like your obsessed with the Mayor with all of these different Forums and Post you make.
The guy has been in the office for a few months, I haven't seen anything to earth shattering and have spoken to a trustee, who had nothing negative to say other than they are all trying to do whats best for the village.
Sorry "your" guy didn't get elected, but now it's time grow up and act like an adult.
Wrong!!!! My guy did get elected - if I could take back the Vote I would. Worst decision I ever made was to Vote for this Idiot

yet another taxpayer

Ithaca, NY

#20 Aug 24, 2010
Voted Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Worst decision I ever made was to Vote for this Idiot
even worse than your decision not to move out of this nasty cesspool of a town when you had the chance ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CVA Capital Project 8 hr Leghorn 9
Dominick Marriotti (Jul '14) Sat MissMolly 70
Hottest Ilion Broads (Dec '09) Sat Funny taxpayer 45
Cost of wet lands cleanup? Fri Enough 9
What is the story on the pink flamingos on the ... (Nov '10) Fri Bubba 77
Erica on E. Clark (Aug '14) Fri nasty 27
police show true colors Thu ilion reader 18
More from around the web

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE