Ikes Fork Burglaries
WTF

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Anyone have any info on the recent Ikes Fork break-ins???
Live in Ikes Fork

Bruno, WV

#2 Feb 11, 2011
I live in Ikes Fork, we got hit over the summer. No one saw any thing of course, and none of our items have been recovered.
thieves

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 19, 2011
Blondish haired man maybe 25-35 yr old drives a small white truck, older model. He has a partner in crime they are staking people out. They hang out at public businesses to see what and where people are going/doing, whether you are going to be gone a while. Then they hit your house.
curious

Gilbert, WV

#4 Jun 17, 2011
thieves wrote:
Blondish haired man maybe 25-35 yr old drives a small white truck, older model. He has a partner in crime they are staking people out. They hang out at public businesses to see what and where people are going/doing, whether you are going to be gone a while. Then they hit your house.
How do you know so much about them? Do you know if it's the white truck that stay's at Anthony Lester's alot?
hates a thief

Seth, WV

#5 Jun 19, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know so much about them? Do you know if it's the white truck that stay's at Anthony Lester's alot?
I saw the one in the truck (thin built). Unfortunately, I did not know what they were up to until a robbery was later reported. He WAS in the truck waiting on his buddy to rob the house. People need to be aware of what is going on around them, look out for ANYTHING or ANYONE that you should recognise in an area. Pull in and let the culprits know you that you are watching them. I don't know about the truck that you are talking about. This one was a smaller white truck, like an S10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ikes Fork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best hair salon? 11 hr Hairy 1
BOLD and TRYING (Oct '14) Sat Keep Smiling 393
Why do men treat good women bad? (Aug '11) Fri Jaxon 196
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 11 Hahahaha 4,483
Panther women (Jan '17) May 3 Lucille Harmon 5
Looking for an old friend (Aug '17) Aug '17 bigmannwv 1
Ikes Fork Music Thread (Apr '14) Jun '17 Musikologist 8

Ikes Fork Jobs

Personal Finance

Ikes Fork Mortgages