Hemet Citizen

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I keep hearing about all this hookers im Hemet everytime I drive down Florida I dont see any hookers are people getting carried away with these stories? were are all these alleged hookers at?
James

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Hemet Citizen wrote:
I keep hearing about all this hookers im Hemet everytime I drive down Florida I dont see any hookers are people getting carried away with these stories? were are all these alleged hookers at?
It's too cold for them now.
They are back keep lookin

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

The Hemet Police Dep. began to crack down on the Hookers and they were gone for a wile. But guess what they are back!! I guess they stopped cracking down on these losers and now they are coming back out. Most are the new blacks moving here to Hemet. They are doing what they did in Compton or whatever low life city they are coming from.
HemetHelper

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

First, I gotta say, I dont understand why you want to catch AIDS, it is Soooo 1980's, but whatever. Get a more 21st Century Disease, like "Obamaitis," or "Gangnam Rash". I here The "HCHBB Virus" (The Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Virus) is popular. Those are the diseases the kids want today.

Still, if you are "DEAD" set on "kicking it old school", with the whole AIDS thing, then you just have to understand how Hemet PD works.

Yes, people complained about the hookers on Florida Ave. So, the cops chased 'em one block north. Try Cruising Devonshire Ave, between Veterans Park, and Lyon Ave. Yes, its only like 25 yards from Florida Ave, and yes, it doesnt actually take care of the problem, but it makes old people stop complaining about just how horrible our police department and local government is ...and isnt that ALL that matters?
Pimp Hand

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

As a leading authority on "MoValSyndrome" (Copyright, ObamaCare, 2013)...the uncontrolled desire for Black Folk, to move to an erstwhile nice small town and "Fuck It Up Compton Style"... I warn the above poster against spreading hate speech.

When ObamaCare comes into affect, whenever it is suppose to come into affect (Heck, I wrote this crap, and I don't know), the "death panels" are the least of your worries, you Hemet White Trash Losers. You didn't vote for the Prophet and are now going to be punished by having "them" move to your town. Now, All of the prostitutes in Hemet are black. Ergo, to point out that there are, in fact, hookers in Hemet, is RACIST (notice the ALL CAPS, there?...FEAR the ALL CAPS)

Suck it up, White Trash Loser Hemtites. Go back to Worshiping your "guns and religion" (we are working on taking away the former, and then the latter will fall just as easy).

And Realize that this is what happens to ALL who appose the Prophet (Peace be on HIM).

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Hemet Citizen wrote:
Seriously, I see them everyday. Between Kirby and Palm you should see at least one or two, afternoon or evening. Maybe your out to early.
Pimp Hand

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Oh,

And I like the idea of posting comments in paragraphs,

Or "para-giraffes", as they will be called under the Prophet's Program (Peace be on HIM).

Sure, that joke actually comes from "Amos and Andy".

Still, under ObamaCare, they will both be the Surgeon's General ...and "Ofishal Gubment Spooks-mans", sho nuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Idyllwild Discussions

Search the Idyllwild Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 200,218
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr 21 and over 15,912
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Spiked 4,837
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 7 hr Chris 39
Omg!! I can't believe my eyes so many blacks in... (May '13) 10 hr Yallsomescaredwhitefolks 166
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 10 hr Yallsomescaredwhitefolks 469
Devin F you're my secret crush! Wed eye for a eye 5
•••
•••

Idyllwild News Video

•••
Idyllwild Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Idyllwild Jobs

•••