black people should wear special clot...

black people should wear special clothes night

Posted in the Idyllwild Forum

helen

Simi Valley, CA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Why so many blacks in Hemet? I can't even go outside anymore afraid they mite hurt me
Benny

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Especially when they run across Florida. They need to pass out reflector strips at the check cashing place.
projects of hemet

Hemet, CA

#3 Nov 21, 2012
helen wrote:
Why so many blacks in Hemet? I can't even go outside anymore afraid they mite hurt me
because it's cheap, they get off of the LA cops radar and the city council doesn't care about all the crime they bring. basically a big free for all for the savages.

that is all for now.
sophia

Simi Valley, CA

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Dang! I see blacks everywhere in hemet now I got to hold on tight to my purse
clark

Simi Valley, CA

#5 Nov 21, 2012
I almost run over one last night, they should be more careful.
outlaw

Murrieta, CA

#6 Nov 22, 2012
clark wrote:
I almost run over one last night, they should be more careful.
maybe they are looking for a lawsuit,trying to get hit.
typical hemet bigots

La Mirada, CA

#7 Nov 22, 2012
typical hemet bigots. where's the loud mouth broad with so-called atty. hubby, maybe he can get a nice civil rights suit going against these hemetian bigot scum. oh i get it she's on ssi and delusional. nevamind.
Gut Granade

United States

#8 Nov 22, 2012
typical hemet bigots wrote:
typical hemet bigots. where's the loud mouth broad with so-called atty. hubby, maybe he can get a nice civil rights suit going against these hemetian bigot scum. oh i get it she's on ssi and delusional. nevamind.
Shouldn't you be mopping the shit stains out of the bathroom stalls at the Hibatchi Grill? Noticed that your black ass was quiet while they pumped all the sewer water out of the place. C RATING!!!!!!
Infecting

Murrieta, CA

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Gut Granade wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be mopping the shit stains out of the bathroom stalls at the Hibatchi Grill? Noticed that your black ass was quiet while they pumped all the sewer water out of the place. C RATING!!!!!!
He probably lives fat off his welfare that all the so called bigots in Hemet grant him.

Instead of bitching about racism, he should get off his fat ass and get a job.
infectious

La Mirada, CA

#10 Nov 23, 2012
infectious with laughter

lmao hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
HIBACHI BATHROOM STALLS

La Mirada, CA

#11 Nov 24, 2012
THAT'S WHERE THE repubes repubes HAVE FUN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idyllwild Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) 7 hr 75 Scorpio 225
Jay Leno and David Thornton are dying of Syph Mon Truth 1
Black teens loitering outside E. Hemet stores (Jul '11) Mon tellinitlikeitis 43
trump lies Sun Pasquali 3
AV needs to get rid of ghetto "people"! (Oct '11) Feb 18 Taz Singh 213
I'm gay too Feb 18 Kinkyboy 4
hookers in Hemet (Sep '11) Feb 18 Mojo 131

Idyllwild Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Idyllwild Mortgages