Hemet gas station robbed at gunpoint, two suspects at large

Aug 31, 2012 Full story: Southwest Riverside News Network 24

The suspects held up a 76 Station at 1111 S. Sanderson Ave. shortly before 3:00 a.m. on Aug.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mario

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2012
I bet their were black!
Out Law

Hemet, CA

#2 Sep 1, 2012
mario wrote:
I bet their were black!
Check out the tapes,you will see you won the bet. Bet they will be in custody by Monday.You on?
You are on

Hemet, CA

#3 Sep 1, 2012
Out Law wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the tapes,you will see you won the bet. Bet they will be in custody by Monday.You on?
Bet they won't ... why in the world would a clerk, that deep in the ghetto, at 3 AM be un armed.?
ITS THE BLACKS

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2012
mario wrote:
I bet their were black!
YES, THEY WERE BLACK1!! THESE WERE TWO GD BLACKS AGAIN. AND THESE LOW LIFE LOSERS ARE STARTING TO BRING THE GHETTO WITH THEM. THE HEMET BLACKS ARE ALL LOW LIFE LOSERS WHO WE NEED TO TRY TO GET RID OF. LIKE ROACHES THEY WILL INFEST THIS TOWN UNLESS WE FUMIGATE THEM OUT.(BLACKS IN OTHER AREAS ARE GOOD PEOPLE, FOR EXAMPLE TEMECULA AND OTHER NICE SURROUNDING AREAS) BUT THE HEMET BLACKS ARE THE PROBLEM!! THEY ARE ROACHES WE MUST EXTRACT!!(Take Back Hemet)
Mary

Garden Grove, CA

#5 Sep 2, 2012
Your ignorance and racism is showing. I guess when whites commit crimes in Hemet it's acceptabls. I'm black I work in Hemet but, don't live there and I work with a lot of the at risk low income youth in the area and must say the majority of them aren't black but then again I'm not ignorant enough to keep count on what races are doing what crimes in Hemet. Smh. But I see a lot of races in this area committing all sort of crime and it has very little to do with race more than it has to do with socio economic status. Perhaps reading some well developed research on these topics will help you all instead of being simple minded and using the most convient arguement of race.
JustSo

Yucaipa, CA

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Look what has happened to Detroit, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C. where no one wants to live now. The citizens of Hemet are just sitting ducks in a pond, waiting to get picked off. Hemet has never had enough jobs in the Valley. So if you are looking for work here, you should move on. Quit sitting on your lazy butts waiting for a hand-out. Socio economic status, my butt. It has to do with your mind set. If you think it is o.k. to poach on another, you will. Make your own way. You can call it simple mined if you want--because it really is that simple--make your own way.
justme

Hemet, CA

#7 Sep 2, 2012
Mary wrote:
Your ignorance and racism is showing. I guess when whites commit crimes in Hemet it's acceptabls. I'm black I work in Hemet but, don't live there and I work with a lot of the at risk low income youth in the area and must say the majority of them aren't black but then again I'm not ignorant enough to keep count on what races are doing what crimes in Hemet. Smh. But I see a lot of races in this area committing all sort of crime and it has very little to do with race more than it has to do with socio economic status. Perhaps reading some well developed research on these topics will help you all instead of being simple minded and using the most convient arguement of race.
Amen...Mary! People don't want to know the truth. The real issues and roots of the problems. Its easier to just say a person skin color is the culprit. Smh....
social worker

Corona, CA

#8 Sep 2, 2012
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen...Mary! People don't want to know the truth. The real issues and roots of the problems. Its easier to just say a person skin color is the culprit. Smh....
Amen ... Mary!

Quadrea and Shabock are the real victems here.
LLE

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Yeah, its funny how white collar crime damages society on a much more severe degree but people are hardly held accountable on any meaningful level. A rich white man can manipulate the stock market and rip people off for millions of dollars but its the poor minority thats demonized and looked upon with disgust for crimes committed out of ignorance and desperation.
Out Law

Hemet, CA

#11 Sep 4, 2012
LLE wrote:
Yeah, its funny how white collar crime damages society on a much more severe degree but people are hardly held accountable on any meaningful level. A rich white man can manipulate the stock market and rip people off for millions of dollars but its the poor minority thats demonized and looked upon with disgust for crimes committed out of ignorance and desperation.
Boo,hoo the poor minority commits violent crimes and is caught.You talk like you think they are entitled.Ignorance and desperation are reasons you give.Let's try because they are criminals,period.Extremely violent ones at that.Will we hear the cries of racism when the police or one of their victims,busts a cap in one? Of course we will,that time is getting closer.Every damn day another armed robbery,kidnapping,home burglaries,home invasions.Before all the Blacks arrived, the evening was a great time to go out.Now you risk losing your purse,car, maybe your life.Nice place I picked to retire,out of here as soon as possible.Good luck to the rest of the citizens.
brb

Highland, CA

#12 Sep 4, 2012
dont blame us because you were too stupid to figure out hemet was a bad idea for retirement.. the exploding young population in the 90's had whats happening now written all over it
greg

Glendale, CA

#13 Sep 4, 2012
They came to rob steal kill from the innosente people in hemet, becareful people look over your shoulder. don't go out at night, because its going to get worse. the cops are not doin anything to stop this

Hemet, CA

#14 Sep 4, 2012
Mary wrote:
So you work here but you don't live here? Maybe you need to look around you, take a drive late at night here in Hemet tell me who you see the most off running around the streets . Maybe you should keep up with the news what persons have been doing most of the robbreies here I mean, Banks, Parking lots, Gas stations! I'm not tring to be one sided but the truth is and will come out.
OPEN YOUR EYES LADY

United States

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Mary wrote:
NO MARY UNLIKE THE OTHER RACIST IN THIS FORUM "JUSTME" I DON'T THINK ANY CRIME IS ACCEPTABLE. AND FOR THE RECORD YOU DON'T LIVE HERE RIGHT? BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ISSUE INSTEAD OF LIVING WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED LIKE "JUSTME" DON'T YOU THINK THERE'S A PROBLEM WHEN THE MAJORITY OF AT RISK YOUTH ARE'T BLACK YET THEY COMMIT MOST OF ALL THE VIOLENT CRIMES IN HEMET (ROBBERIES, BURGLARIES, THEFT, SHOOTINGS, ETC..ETC... OPEN YOUR EYES YOU ARE YET ANOTHER BLACK ENABLER TO YOUR RACe!!!!!!!!!!
George Cllas

Marina Del Rey, CA

#16 Jun 11, 2013
Everybody knows why Hemet went down the toilet. The Hemet City council. The buck always stop at the top. Whether they like it or not, they and they alone are to blame for destroying the quality of life we worked so hard to establish into what we have today. If you don't believe me., think of this: Hemet politicians would rather have a Wal Mart instead of a Gottschalks. Nuff said?
Nuance

Hemet, CA

#17 Jun 12, 2013
mario wrote:
I bet their were black!
Yeah, I bet you were hoping and praying that they weren't Hispanic like the ones that killed that poor kid over his phone (Eric Sargent), or these guys:

http://blog.pe.com/2013/06/12/san-jacint-comp...

This is a composite sketch of one of those San Jacinto gang-bangers.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside-county...

The illegal immigrant that had no business driving on American streets.

Ms. Meth herself (Renee Sandoval), who no doubt is affiliated with a gang and selling drugs for the Mexican Mafia along with drug cartels south of the American border.

One could argue that these three gentlemen (identities yet to be determined) are already displaying "cartel" type tendencies. It cam also be inferred that they are gang-bangers affiliated with the prison-based Mexican Mafia and drug cartels.
Unknown

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2013
Suck ah diŠk lol dont get mad cause ur wife left u for a brownie with ah bigger diŠk then u u lame! Lollol ur pathetic n ah coward
Nuance wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I bet you were hoping and praying that they weren't Hispanic like the ones that killed that poor kid over his phone (Eric Sargent), or these guys:
http://blog.pe.com/2013/06/12/san-jacint-comp...
This is a composite sketch of one of those San Jacinto gang-bangers.
The illegal immigrant that had no business driving on American streets.
Ms. Meth herself (Renee Sandoval), who no doubt is affiliated with a gang and selling drugs for the Mexican Mafia along with drug cartels south of the American border.
One could argue that these three gentlemen (identities yet to be determined) are already displaying "cartel" type tendencies. It cam also be inferred that they are gang-bangers affiliated with the prison-based Mexican Mafia and drug cartels.
Nuance

Hemet, CA

#19 Jun 12, 2013
Unknown wrote:
Suck ah diŠk lol dont get mad cause ur wife left u for a brownie with ah bigger diŠk then u u lame! Lollol ur pathetic n ah coward<quoted text>
Awwww....Did I upset you? I must have hit pretty close to home with my remarks seeing as how your chones are now in an uproar. Truth hurts, doesn't it? There are a lot of you that are just as bad as some of these silly, ignorant @$$ Blacks that are committing crimes and other horrendous acts.

As for you personally, I don't know what is more pathetic, your post or the fact that our tax dollars in regard to your education clearly went to waste. At any rate, this along with what I pointed out in my prior post (as well as a host of other things that I won't get into)has me loudly, and firmly saying- Hell no to amnesty.
Nuance

Hemet, CA

#22 Jun 13, 2013
Hutrf wrote:
<quoted text>you must be one mean mother f..er black nicca, or bither white trash
Nah, just a concerned citizen who wants all the criminal trash out of Hemet irregardless of race.
Unknown

United States

#23 Jun 13, 2013
Nah hes more of ah Lil b1tch tht cant fight his own battles like ah man hes ah soft b1tch whos quick to point out grammer errors n to assume to hes blue in the face lol i know his type ill tell u what i agree with ur post about wanting to rid all the trash out regardless of race but understand tht just cause i dont take the time to write on here like im trying to apply for ah federal job or something doesnt mean tht im tht stupid lol n e way...keep preying for the cops or for ah real rugid man to fight the evil while u watch out of ur window n let the men out on the street be men while u stay ur Lil scary ass on the porce pencil diŠk!! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idyllwild Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... 19 hr mary 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Sat gmaliscious 6
Hemet - The worst city to live in california Sat Joe Hemet 13
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Sat Joe Hemet 1
Who gives head at riteaid dc since Richie pycio... Sat Truth 1
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) Dec 19 fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 19 SJ THEBOy 9

High Wind Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 21 at 1:55PM PST

Idyllwild News Video

Idyllwild Dating