of 3
Next Last
4-20 a to z

Grayson, LA

#45 Jul 29, 2011
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are funny !
The generational welfare,liberals and unregistered democrats you mention are all made possible and funded by public empoyee union dues, like yours.
If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.
You assume a lot, don't you, Jerry?

If you had facts, it would be worth listening to you disparage people you do not know.
Shane Murphy Jackson

Long Beach, CA

#46 May 31, 2012
ship to Canada wrote:
ship our homeless to CANADA. maybe the baby boomer Vietnam draft dodgers would be glad to support them. AYE!
The homeless should be shipped to Hell because they are pure evil.
LITLOR

Hemet, CA

#47 May 31, 2012
I got hit up for "gas" money at a AM/PM in San Jac the other day. I offered to put $10 in their tank using my ATM card - the man declined the offer!
Bumhater

Kingston, TN

#48 Nov 24, 2012
Igotyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are frecken funny. I make my living off of stupid freaken fools who feel so sorry that they want to give me money to help out. I got a hundred sad storys and I use them all. Before I come up to you, I watch you to see if your easy mark and then I ask you for the money. I do damm good on suckers who fork over their money.
I have a 800 dollar drug habit per day and I get it somehow. I can scam people out of their money all day, cause it is so easy.
I get disability checks and street money so Im doing real good. I ain't lying man, my old lady gets a check for her three kids and food stamps. we sell the lousy ass food stamps for about 60 cents on the dollar. cause it don't matter cause we have cash coming in. I have a nice RV and travel to different places to get street money. I live better than a lot of those suckers who give me the money. I ain't leaving this freaken little town. Old people are fools anyway. I can scam anybody anytime.
you and your Batman crap ain't cutten it. cause if I don't get your money somebody else will.
Panhandler:
Scum like you is what is delaying city growth and driving money from our streets. I personally have sent 5 panhandlers to jail by knowing the laws, and I can't wait for the time when lethal force is justified. I am a businessman and will tell you that I am personally coming to Helmet to get you sent to jail. I will do it during my vacation. I am unmarried, so I am at full leisure on my days off. I will come to be targeted, so watch out. You have your stories and sad expressions to get people sympathetic to you, and I have my easy target appearance. It is just a show. I will stay there till the end of my vacation. And guess what, I have money sheltered in the Cayman Islands and Switzerland so I can buy my time at work. I also have my security team I have hired who will be monitoring me on my mission until all objectives are accomplished. In my town it is illegal to panhandle after sunset or before sunrise, and all I have to do is go downtown. I get targeted every time thanks to my show, and all I have to do is raise a fuss at the panhandler to attract the police attention. I know how to anger someone so much that they commit assault and battery, and that gets them sent to prison where they can be at the mercy of the prisoners in the shower room.
bum lover

La Mirada, CA

#49 Nov 24, 2012
hey hater please don't hate

i go to plooys pies and take my dentures out

then i head to ihop and staters and we make bank.. la la la la BANK!

$300.00 daily average

then in front of am/pm and walmart and the church ladies give my tootles wife ten dollar bills like they are going out of style..

stay out of my circuit bumhater because we know you are top level swiss bank ponzi shoot caller a real baller so PWEASE leave my meth trailer park play pens alone..
A Star

Moreno Valley, CA

#50 Dec 5, 2012
Bumhater wrote:
<quoted text>
Panhandler:
Scum like you is what is delaying city growth and driving money from our streets. I personally have sent 5 panhandlers to jail by knowing the laws, and I can't wait for the time when lethal force is justified. I am a businessman and will tell you that I am personally coming to Helmet to get you sent to jail. I will do it during my vacation. I am unmarried, so I am at full leisure on my days off. I will come to be targeted, so watch out. You have your stories and sad expressions to get people sympathetic to you, and I have my easy target appearance. It is just a show. I will stay there till the end of my vacation. And guess what, I have money sheltered in the Cayman Islands and Switzerland so I can buy my time at work. I also have my security team I have hired who will be monitoring me on my mission until all objectives are accomplished. In my town it is illegal to panhandle after sunset or before sunrise, and all I have to do is go downtown. I get targeted every time thanks to my show, and all I have to do is raise a fuss at the panhandler to attract the police attention. I know how to anger someone so much that they commit assault and battery, and that gets them sent to prison where they can be at the mercy of the prisoners in the shower room.
You must be mistaken my good man. There aren’t any panhandlers in Hemet, CA.
There is no unemployment in Hemet; there are many industrial buildings with a full staff of at least 300 employees. There are companies who are planning to move their business to Hemet, creating hundreds of jobs. You have been watching too many TV shows.
In fact Hemet has its own movie production company called “Trade Winds.” You may have seen filming throughout the city. At this time, they are filming a documentary of Panhandlers.
So if you are approached by a stranger who’s asking for help. Look around to see if there is a camera crew filming you.
EXTRA EXTRA

La Mirada, CA

#51 Dec 5, 2012
There making movies about HEMET!! alright.
Try the gas can routine

La Mirada, CA

#52 Dec 5, 2012
Guy comes up with a gas can and when I ask where his car is he runs.
made four hunrid today

La Mirada, CA

#53 Dec 18, 2012
polly's was great giving me and my ole lady all dat green money..

next we walgreenie feenies and got mo dough. mo money mo clothes mo hoes and it goes..

hey thank you hemet for all dsuh freebies...

cya at am pm later today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idyllwild Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
60's red Biplane over east hemet 5 hr tellinitlikeitis 4
New Metrolink's Coachella Valley Line 6 hr METROLINK COACHEL... 1
Review: Palm Springs Downtown Metrolink Station 6 hr PALM SPRINGS METR... 1
Review: Palm Springs Amtrak Station 6 hr PALM SPRINGS AMTRAK 1
HPD Volunteers 15 hr rajaincajin 3
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Jul 19 _Zoey_ 311
Samantha wright Jul 18 yeah ok 1

Idyllwild Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance