How can these insurance companies lik...

How can these insurance companies like Geico claim to save you money on your ca

Posted in the Idyllwild Forum

gilpoliescypathd eerin

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 14, 2013
How can these insurance companies like Geico claim to save you money on your car insurance when ?
-
when they are spending so much on stupid commercials
-
BEST ANSWER: I recommend you this site to get quotes from the best companies: insureinfo.info
Never Buy Geico Insurance

Rochester, MN

#3 Oct 9, 2013
I will never buy Geico Insurance either Auto or house. Here are the problems
1. When I have an accident, Geico wanted me bring my car to ABBA (their prefer or contract body shop). I brought my car almost brand new to ABBA and the techician ( I think he is the manager or the owner) did an estimate and he told me the damage is not too bad so you can run like that don't need to repair. Furthemore I don't have time to fix the car for few hundred dollar right now.
2. This accident happened on Dec 2012 and until now I have not received the check estimated by Toyota body shop

3. It is about 10 months already and I don't remember how many times I call Geico. Anh everytime you call Geico claim there is a different answer

4. Just few minutes ago I called Geico claim department and now a lady (Debbra?) told me I need to go get my car tittle and fax to her although Geico's claim people know my car was paid off and I have told them any time.

5. With Geico insurance you better don't have any accident or they will raise the premium almost four time from you previous premium. I start out with Geico about $490 per six months and after accidents my premium is almost $1800 for six month and same policy

Do anyone know where to complain about Geico Insurance so I can get the check for my damaged car. Like I said this happened almost 10 months amd I still not receive the check for my damage vehicle? I would appreciate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idyllwild Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenn Gray 15 hr my o pinion 38
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) 19 hr _Zoey_ 323
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... 20 hr tellinitlikeitis 2
What Joke Dan Ball for Congress. Gone through e... Oct 16 UNREAL 1
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Oct 13 Effbobandsusan 27
any info on redman elementry on E-4 and 90thwe... (Jun '12) Oct 11 wolffiee2u 4
Im curious about an area of Hemet (Nov '08) Oct 3 heyapril 90

Idyllwild Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Idyllwild Mortgages