Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama's mother was a White person. And Islam leader Louis Farrakhan,teaches that White people are devils.
Then Obama is the son of the devil. However, Farrakhan calls Obama his brother. Go to www.atlah.org and listen to Dr. James David Manning Phd. He is a Black man who speaks the truth.
He calls Obama "The Long Legged Mack Daddy" and Al Sharpton
Al "Nappy Head Hoe" Sharpton. Dr. Manning has a lot to say and it's all very interesting.
NOW FREDDY HUH

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

So many multiple wussies on hemet topix. Obama is God for four more years. if the the states that want to secede from the union act up PRESIDENT OBAMA WILL SEND IN FEDERAL TROOPS.... you getting all you stupid old hemetians?

what's worse is the young dumb redneck backwoods morons on here....

long live the union johnny hemet reb.
James

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Are you so lonely that you have to have conversations with yourself?
brilliant james

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

hey jimmy jammy boy, see where it states location under ones' name. one has to change a systems dns or have a lot of free time to route an entirely different system in order for the location to show up with a blue link beneath the name, unlike your gray no link united states which can be done in several ways.....

where did you learn about puters? at coleman college 15 years ago where you so proud to manually upgrade RAM in mg instead of terabytes. another proud dumb azz hemetite that doesn't know squat, doesn't want to know squat and is a dumb azz to boot..

now go google all those fancy puter terms & you might learn the basics freak. & nicca we all know it's you.... what you hooked up to at&t or are you a mormon stake leader and like your bud LOSER ROMNEY.... tard!

btw tard, users can't change location when posting sans account on topix, and if they have an account the avatar is a thingy that has a bunch of sides called a square. done with basic windows 7 1996 protocol.
poster

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

NOW FREDDY HUH wrote:
So many multiple wussies on hemet topix. Obama is God for four more years. if the the states that want to secede from the union act up PRESIDENT OBAMA WILL SEND IN FEDERAL TROOPS.... you getting all you stupid old hemetians?
what's worse is the young dumb redneck backwoods morons on here....
long live the union johnny hemet reb.
"multiple wussies" would include YOURSELF, no doubt.

Stop replying to your own posts...that just makes you look even more STUPID and clueless...if that is even possible.

Troll. Named. Brought into the "limelight".

Enjoy your time here...it's all you have. Your "15 minutes of fame".

Buh-by, Omommy leach...47%...welfare recipient.

Just cash that welfare check, and thank the lord Omommy for another day's worthless existance...

I scrape more worthy trash than you from the bottom of my workboots every day.

But I still work, and give money to you. Working out well for you bottom-feeders...so far! Just wait until us hard-working folks get a bead on you....it won't take long now. We have identified the enemy, and it is YOU!

Time for you to change names again...
YOUR BOSS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

poster wrote:
<quoted text>
"multiple wussies" would include YOURSELF, no doubt.
Stop replying to your own posts...that just makes you look even more STUPID and clueless...if that is even possible.
Troll. Named. Brought into the "limelight".
Enjoy your time here...it's all you have. Your "15 minutes of fame".
Buh-by, Omommy leach...47%...welfare recipient.
Just cash that welfare check, and thank the lord Omommy for another day's worthless existance...
I scrape more worthy trash than you from the bottom of my workboots every day.
But I still work, and give money to you. Working out well for you bottom-feeders...so far! Just wait until us hard-working folks get a bead on you....it won't take long now. We have identified the enemy, and it is YOU!
Time for you to change names again...
Unlike you i have money and don't need any government handouts.(THAT'S WHY IM YOUR BOSS)Thats not why i voted for Obama. I have voted republican in the past a-hole get it through your hollow head. Most Asians and Jews also voted Obama. Its not for handouts dumb ass. And that's why republicans don't understand. Its your views on women, minorities, abortion, gays, elderly, etc.. etc.. You are another uninformed republican loser!! AND GET BACK TO WORK!! I'M NOT BUYING YOU ANYMORE BOOTS, YOU LOSER!!
BillyBob

Sun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

YOUR BOSS wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you i have money and don't need any government handouts.(THAT'S WHY IM YOUR BOSS)Thats not why i voted for Obama. I have voted republican in the past a-hole get it through your hollow head. Most Asians and Jews also voted Obama. Its not for handouts dumb ass. And that's why republicans don't understand. Its your views on women, minorities, abortion, gays, elderly, etc.. etc.. You are another uninformed republican loser!! AND GET BACK TO WORK!! I'M NOT BUYING YOU ANYMORE BOOTS, YOU LOSER!!
Where do you get your statistics that most Asians and Jews voted for Obama?
According to the World news, the majority of Obama’s votes came from black people. Because he is black and that he will give handouts to those who refuse to find a job and work for once. Where are the jobs? Obama has spent the last four years complaining about the past presidents. What has he done to improve the work force in this country? He acts like he’s at the comedy club.
Obama has had four years to rehearse his comedy act and now his secret desire of being a comedian has come true. Obama reminds me of a self-righteous pompous poop who has so many fools like you hanging on every word he says. Someday it will be too late and you will be living in a communist country.
STOP DRINKING COOL AIDE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the World news, the majority of Obama’s votes came from black people. Because he is black and that he will give handouts to those who refuse to find a job and work for once. Where are the jobs? Obama has spent the last four years complaining about the past presidents. What has he done to improve the work force in this country? He acts like he’s at the comedy club.
Obama has had four years to rehearse his comedy act and now his secret desire of being a comedian has come true. Obama reminds me of a self-righteous pompous poop who has so many fools like you hanging on every word he says. Someday it will be too late and you will be living in a communist country.
..LOL.. NOW WE ALL REALLY KNOW WHAT AN UNIFORMED REPUBLICAN LOSER YOU REALLY ARE!!ONLY LISTENING TO RUSH LIMBAUGH AND FOX WILL DO THIS TO YOU. IS YOUR HEAD UNDER A ROCK CHANGE THE CHANEL ONCE IN A WHILE AND FIND OUT THE TRUTH A-HOLE!! OVER 70% OF ASIANS AND OVER 70% OF JEWS VOTED FOR OBAMA. NOW DO YOU THINK THEY NEED A HANDOUT!! YET FOX AND RUSH WANT YOU TO BELIEVE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT A HANDOUT VOTED FOR OBAMA. AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE I HAVE MONEY (CURIOUS WORKS FOR ME) I DON'T NEED A HANDOUT AND I STILL VOTED FOR OBAMA.(ALTHOUGH I VOTED FOR BUSH LAST TIME) p.s Are you serous or are you just trying to be funny when you SAID: "Really, did most Jews and Asians vote for Obama?" ..LOL...
BillyBod

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

STOP DRINKING COOL AIDE wrote:
<quoted text>..LOL.. NOW WE ALL REALLY KNOW WHAT AN UNIFORMED REPUBLICAN LOSER YOU REALLY ARE!!ONLY LISTENING TO RUSH LIMBAUGH AND FOX WILL DO THIS TO YOU. IS YOUR HEAD UNDER A ROCK CHANGE THE CHANEL ONCE IN A WHILE AND FIND OUT THE TRUTH A-HOLE!! OVER 70% OF ASIANS AND OVER 70% OF JEWS VOTED FOR OBAMA. NOW DO YOU THINK THEY NEED A HANDOUT!! YET FOX AND RUSH WANT YOU TO BELIEVE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT A HANDOUT VOTED FOR OBAMA. AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE I HAVE MONEY (CURIOUS WORKS FOR ME) I DON'T NEED A HANDOUT AND I STILL VOTED FOR OBAMA.(ALTHOUGH I VOTED FOR BUSH LAST TIME) p.s Are you serous or are you just trying to be funny when you SAID: "Really, did most Jews and Asians vote for Obama?" ..LOL...
Well,your reply proves that you are stupid. You are stuck on this thought that Limbaugh is the only information available. Open your eyes and read. You know that you have made a BIG mistake in voting for the non-citizen president of the United States of America.
You know that he promised his brothers and sisters a free chicken in every pot and a monthly check from the tax payers. What happens when those of us who are now in a greater tax bracket and trying to run a business in this country closes our doors? You can thank your mama obama for destroying the America dream. You sound like a homeless person who has no future anyway. Jews and Asians were not the majority voters for obama and you know it. You want to blame Limbaugh for spreding false info but just open your eyes. What he says on his talk show are facts.
Honey Boo boo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
..LOL.. NOW WE ALL REALLY KNOW WHAT AN UNIFORMED REPUBLICAN LOSER YOU REALLY ARE!!ONLY LISTENING TO RUSH LIMBAUGH AND FOX WILL DO THIS TO YOU. IS YOUR HEAD UNDER A ROCK CHANGE THE CHANEL ONCE IN A WHILE AND FIND OUT THE TRUTH A-HOLE!! OVER 60% OF ASIANS AND OVER 60% OF JEWS VOTED FOR OBAMA. NOW DO YOU THINK THEY NEED A HANDOUT!! YET FOX AND RUSH WANT YOU TO BELIEVE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT A HANDOUT VOTED FOR OBAMA. AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE I HAVE MONEY (CURIOUS WORKS FOR ME) I DON'T NEED A HANDOUT AND I STILL VOTED FOR OBAMA.(ALTHOUGH I VOTED FOR BUSH LAST TIME) p.s Are you serous or are you just trying to be funny when you SAID: "Really, did most Jews and Asians vote for Obama?" ..LOL...
Curious

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I seriously doubt anybody would work for you longer then 10 seconds. Furthermore, for you to speak so recklessly, I doubt any reputable company would keep you around. You would be a huge liability. I voted for Romney to get us out of the financial mess. I didn't agree with the rest of the platform. I don't think he would have gotten anybody behind him to change, for instance Roe vs Wade. I wasn't crazy for him, but I thought he was the better choice. Now it really doesn't matter. We all will sink or swim together now. Move on!
HEY LOSER

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Curious wrote:
I seriously doubt anybody would work for you longer then 10 seconds. Furthermore, for you to speak so recklessly, I doubt any reputable company would keep you around. You would be a huge liability. I voted for Romney to get us out of the financial mess. I didn't agree with the rest of the platform. I don't think he would have gotten anybody behind him to change, for instance Roe vs Wade. I wasn't crazy for him, but I thought he was the better choice. Now it really doesn't matter. We all will sink or swim together now. Move on!
Calm down and put down THE Twinkies loser!! you voted for Romney because you are a racist!! And speak for yourself about going down loser!!This Country will only improve with Obama a-hole!! P.S /GO GET ME SOME COFFEE!!! YOU GET NO HANDOUTS FROM ME!!
Taliewad

Sun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

HEY LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down and put down THE Twinkies loser!! you voted for Romney because you are a racist!! And speak for yourself about going down loser!!This Country will only improve with Obama a-hole!! P.S /GO GET ME SOME COFFEE!!! YOU GET NO HANDOUTS FROM ME!!
Your words tell us that you are the raciest! Otherwise why bring the subject matter up? Since you voted for ObamaMama, you voted for him because he is black. And you want a Obama phone.
HEY POSER

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Your words tell us that you are the raciest! Otherwise why bring the subject matter up? Since you voted for ROMNEY, you voted for him because he is A RACIEST. And you WANT A FREE RIDE!! NOW GO GET MY COFFEE A-HOLE!!
Lucifer

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

HEY POSER wrote:
<quoted text> Your words tell us that you are the raciest! Otherwise why bring the subject matter up? Since you voted for ROMNEY, you voted for him because he is A RACIEST. And you WANT A FREE RIDE!! NOW GO GET MY COFFEE A-HOLE!!
Whats the matter? can't think on your own? you have to copy someone elses comment? You are a loser and will always have your hand out. thats why you believe in the Obama Devil.
Im his momma lucy

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

these horns these tails
just call me lucy-fur
cos im a freak of wealth and taste

pleased to meet you, hope you guess Benny's name
he's just a hemet bigot tard
that's the nature of his game
HEY MOVAL LOSER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Taliewad wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words tell us that you are the raciest! Otherwise why bring the subject matter up? Since you voted for ObamaMama, you voted for him because he is black. And you want a Obama phone.
Whats the matter? can't think on your own? you have to copy someone elses comment? You are an a-hole and will always have your hand out. thats why you believe in Romney the Devil. And you want Romney Twinkies!!
lmao Romney Twinkies

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

okay okay Austin ain't so bad now. that was VERY funny...-------> Romney Twinkies

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Idyllwild Discussions

Search the Idyllwild Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 min hey 199,126
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 56 min Pack coal in deeper 7,330
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 7 hr Hgfdc 464
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 22 hr Hole 15,676
Recall papers served on 3 Hemet council members Wed Hemet is good 18
Single men in Hemet Wed lee 13
mobile home parks mismanagement, crime. (Jan '11) Tue POOHMNGR 12
•••

Fire Warning for Riverside County was issued at April 24 at 1:55PM PDT

•••
•••

Idyllwild News Video

•••
•••

Idyllwild Jobs

•••