Hemet teen dies after vicious stabbing

Jan 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Southwest Riverside News Network

A Hemet teenager who was violently stabbed has died as a result of his injuries, law enforcement officials confirmed today.

Comments
21 - 40 of 90 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2013
DancinDonut

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I do not know if it is true but my son said this child belonged to a gang himself ...supposedly new gang called "jugalos"??? No clue if this is true ....but if it is, just what we do not need another gang in the valley.

Also the area this young man lived in, is a drug infested area .

Cell phone, just a disagreement ....bottom line a Mother's son is now gone. Some one has to answer for this.
insaneclown

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

From what I know, "jugalos" are what the Insane Clown Posse (a band) call their hardcore fans. Not sure if that is some kind of new gang name...
concerned mom

Loma Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

what i don't understand is that no one jumped in to help this poor boy. how can witnesses just stand by and do nothing? i'm a mom and even i would have tried to help, even if i had to drive on the sidewalk. a kid was killed and spectators just watched.:(
concerned mom

Loma Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I think itís time we let businesses know that we wonít be shopping at their stores or eating at their restaurants if they are going to allow panhandlers to be there. we canít encourage the problem. we can help support our local food banks, churches, shelters with financial support or food for those that are truly in need so we don't support criminals.
JustSayin

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

The stores can not do anything about panhandlers, there is no crime apparently. I have seen stores post signs to not contribute. This just keeps them hanging around. I think the stores are burdened enough with them already. They're just trying to stay in business. In the meantime, they suffer with the stealing, asking the owner for change to make their purchase, suffer break-ins, and the endless amount of verbal abuse. Now you want to further punish them by witholding their livelyhood? So when they are forced to close, then what are we left with. That's like burning down the only stores in the ghetto. Then were do we shop?
NOTHING TO DO WITH PHONE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

outlaw wrote:
One person alone, easy victim. White boy, 3,4 Mexicans,gang move of some kind? Any number of factors could come into play.Bottom line is death and
misery for his family.Their lives will never be the same, regardless of the reason they killed him.They all should have been strangled in the womb.
Don't make this a Race thing A-Hole!!! We all white, Hispanic, black are pissed off about this!!! Who ever did this will get caught. There was 3 or 4 suspects therefore it is impossible that 1 or 2 of them will NOT try and save his or her ass or tell someone who will turn them in. "Guarantied that they will get caught"!! P.S. THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH A CELL PHONE, DO YOU THINK THEY WANTED TO TAKE SOMETHING (PHONE) WITH A GPS DEVISE IN IT!! THAT POLICE CAN LOCATE YOU ANYWHERE!!! NO, NO, NO, AND THESE ANIMALS STABBED TO KILL HIM ALSO. THEY BASICALLY KNEW THE VICTIM AND WANTED HIM DEAD. AND EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT. I DON'T BELIEVE HE WAS WITH ANYONE THAT NIGHT, HE WAS WALKING ALONE WHEN THIS HAPPENED SO THERE WERE NO KIDS THERE WATCHING THIS GOING ON OTHERWISE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN PEOPLE IN JAIL BY NOW.
concerned mom

Loma Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

NOTHING TO DO WITH PHONE wrote:
<quoted text>Don't make this a Race thing A-Hole!!! We all white, Hispanic, black are pissed off about this!!! Who ever did this will get caught. There was 3 or 4 suspects therefore it is impossible that 1 or 2 of them will NOT try and save his or her ass or tell someone who will turn them in. "Guarantied that they will get caught"!! P.S. THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH A CELL PHONE, DO YOU THINK THEY WANTED TO TAKE SOMETHING (PHONE) WITH A GPS DEVISE IN IT!! THAT POLICE CAN LOCATE YOU ANYWHERE!!! NO, NO, NO, AND THESE ANIMALS STABBED TO KILL HIM ALSO. THEY BASICALLY KNEW THE VICTIM AND WANTED HIM DEAD. AND EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT. I DON'T BELIEVE HE WAS WITH ANYONE THAT NIGHT, HE WAS WALKING ALONE WHEN THIS HAPPENED SO THERE WERE NO KIDS THERE WATCHING THIS GOING ON OTHERWISE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN PEOPLE IN JAIL BY NOW.
I agree that he must have been alone because the media says he was found at 4:45. it sounds like he was alone and his friend stayed home that day and didn't walk with him as usual.
concerned mom

Loma Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I donít mean to sound narrow minded, but I wonder what parents are thinking when they allow their children to dress like gang members. Parents should not be purchasing that type of clothes for their kids. and if they arenít buying that type of clothes, they should be asking where their children got the money for the clothes. The way your kids dress should cause you to find out what kind of people your kids are running with. The sad thing is that some parents out there encourage this life style because itís been passed down from generation to generation.
concerned mom

Loma Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

JUST WANT TO CLARIFY THAT I'M REFERRING TO THE WAY THE ATTACKERS WERE DESCRIBED AND NOT THE VICTIM...

i donít mean to sound narrow minded, but I wonder what parents are thinking when they allow their children to dress like gang members. Parents should not be purchasing that type of clothes for their kids. and if they arenít buying that type of clothes, they should be asking where their children got the money for the clothes. The way your kids dress should cause you to find out what kind of people your kids are running with. The sad thing is that some parents out there encourage this life style because itís been passed down from generation to generation.
eldon

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

concerned mom wrote:
I donít mean to sound narrow minded, but I wonder what parents are thinking when they allow their children to dress like gang members. Parents should not be purchasing that type of clothes for their kids. and if they arenít buying that type of clothes, they should be asking where their children got the money for the clothes. The way your kids dress should cause you to find out what kind of people your kids are running with. The sad thing is that some parents out there encourage this life style because itís been passed down from generation to generation.
well even though you dint mean to you managed to sound narrow minded.. i mean the same was said about parent who let their kids listen to elvis and the beatles.. i do it too but i just remind myself that im old and dont understand.. now as far as the juggalos go they are just fans of insane clown posse kinda like how clay aiken fans are called claymates.. not really a gang but will make them easier to spot for sure.. i highly doubt that this was just random as well ( not that anything was worth this) we will find out in the future that this is over something stupid like the victim calling the juggalos fags or vice versa.. RIP......
MadMom

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Broad daylight stabbing...REALLY....for a cell phone or for a piece of gum...WHO CARES...a young boy lost his life....someone had to see something....COME FORWARD....or it may happen again. It's obvious these weak ass fools have no morals, or cares....and if you are looking out for them, just think....at the end of the day, if the shoe was on the other foot....would they look out for you? HELL NO....watch, as soon as one is caught they will all be caught then they will play the cry-baby tattle tell, he did it game...Not so hard anymore....And 3 against 1.....wow....thats how it will go down in Prison too....Praying for justice!!!
IGNORANTCOMMENTS

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Dancing Donut....

I live were this happened, I am a hard working, parent, as well as my husband and my neighbors...so not really sure where your getting your info, but unless you are buying drugs from the street, how would you know....Regardless tho, what does that have to do with a kid getting stabbed? So much ingnorance in these posts...its rediculous.
IGNORANTCOMMENTS

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

He was alone when he got stabbed, and there were SEVERAL people trying to help him when he came running and collapsed. Stop running your mouth if you don't know.
IGNORANTCOMMENTS

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

concerned mom wrote:
what i don't understand is that no one jumped in to help this poor boy. how can witnesses just stand by and do nothing? i'm a mom and even i would have tried to help, even if i had to drive on the sidewalk. a kid was killed and spectators just watched.:(
He was alone when he got stabbed, and there were SEVERAL people trying to help him when he came running and collapsed. Stop running your mouth if you don't know
IGNORANTCOMMENTS

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

DancinDonut wrote:
I do not know if it is true but my son said this child belonged to a gang himself ...supposedly new gang called "jugalos"??? No clue if this is true ....but if it is, just what we do not need another gang in the valley.
Also the area this young man lived in, is a drug infested area .
Cell phone, just a disagreement ....bottom line a Mother's son is now gone. Some one has to answer for this.
Dancing Donut....

I live were this happened, I am a hard working, parent, as well as my husband and my neighbors...so not really sure where your getting your info, but unless you are buying drugs from the street, how would you know....Regardless tho, what does that have to do with a kid getting stabbed? So much ingnorance in these posts...its rediculous...and he doesn't live on this street his friends do...
SHUTUPLADY

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

concerned mom wrote:
I think itís time we let businesses know that we wonít be shopping at their stores or eating at their restaurants if they are going to allow panhandlers to be there. we canít encourage the problem. we can help support our local food banks, churches, shelters with financial support or food for those that are truly in need so we don't support criminals.
What are you talking about. This is regarding a murdered boy...your talking about pan handling...go on another board, perhaps one that is from Loma Linda, you don't know shit!
concerned mom

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

IGNORANTCOMMENTS wrote:
<quoted text>
He was alone when he got stabbed, and there were SEVERAL people trying to help him when he came running and collapsed. Stop running your mouth if you don't know
im not tryng to run my mouth and i don't understand your rudeness. that's why i said in my post tha i didn't understand. the whole point of this thread is because people are left with questions. but thanks since you just clarified them for me.
concerned mom

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

SHUTUPLADY wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about. This is regarding a murdered boy...your talking about pan handling...go on another board, perhaps one that is from Loma Linda, you don't know shit!
sorry i was just trying to point out how bad things are in hemet. also live in the area where this happened so i won't be on any loma linda boards. i saw the police tape and his belongings on the street. this is all very hard for everyone in the community. sorry if i upset you.
concerned mom

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

IGNORANTCOMMENTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dancing Donut....
I live were this happened, I am a hard working, parent, as well as my husband and my neighbors...so not really sure where your getting your info, but unless you are buying drugs from the street, how would you know....Regardless tho, what does that have to do with a kid getting stabbed? So much ingnorance in these posts...its rediculous...and he doesn't live on this street his friends do...
i live nearby and everyone who lives in Hemet knows how bad things are. and yes many of us are hard working but things have changed since we moved to this town a few years ago. people keep telling us we made a mistake by buying our home in this area and many have decided to move out of state. it's bad and that's why people tried to start TAKE BACK HEMET because of all the crime.
Infecting

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
this is your new reality. the majority, evidently, as support for liberalistic so called views shows, will result in the eradication of the white race. well, whitey first, anyway.
from there it will be one group, one caste, one label after the other. because liberalism is just pure stupid. litmus test? when was the last time you saw jerry brown or obama handing over their paychecks to poor, disenfranchised strangers... you know, to "even the playing field."
oh, that's right, never. we'll take away your money, by bankrupting your society, we'll take away your safety, by being this bullshit sanctuary state / nation, we'll prevent you from even defending yourself. we will wipe. you. out.
then we will start on what's left, because that is just what we do. in between that, and the erosion of everything, because we originate, produce, and maintain nothing, choosing instead to be professional leeches, everything will spin in to chaos and complete destruction.
at least whitey won't be around to see it.
too bad this is true.
I think Whites will be fine in some states, just not California.

The Mexican hordes have won California, and soon Cali will be a third world shit hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Idyllwild Discussions

Search the Idyllwild Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr Pole swap 7,855
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 23 hr Chris 27
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Orange Cove cow licker 200,365
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu rain or snow to slow 15,928
Rancho Cordova hires city manager Thu saays who 4
Review: VIP Autos (Dec '13) Wed Guess who 2
•••
•••

Idyllwild News Video

•••
•••

Idyllwild Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••