Hemet teen dies after vicious stabbing

Jan 15, 2013 Full story: Southwest Riverside News Network 90

A Hemet teenager who was violently stabbed has died as a result of his injuries, law enforcement officials confirmed today.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
2truffles

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 15, 2013
My prayer's are with the child's family.This
boy was 16 and barely had time to live a life.
When does the killing end? When will Hemet stop
allowing parolees to live here rent free? How do
you tell this poor victim's Mom and Dad that their
child isn't coming home? Don't you think it's time
for the community to stand up and do something as
a collective group in the name of God and practice
what we preach? "Thall shalt not kill."
To the three boys that stabbed this child to death,
I want to say, "Was it worth it? Was it worth going
to prison for? Your lives are toast once the police identify you. You will live in prison and perhaps even get the death penalty. Do you feel brave? There is no reason to stab a victim multiple times. no justifiable reason to take a life.
May God have tender mercy on you. I wish you had given your victim the same consideration.
What What

Hemet, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2013
It's only going to escalate from there. You know his family and friends are going to try to get even with the attackers. I am sure they know who the dumb ass stabbers were. It will probably turn into a race riot, actually it probably already is! It is sad for all involved, my prayers go out.
WhatWhatInTheBut t

Hemet, CA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Mexicans running through the fields? Good luck catching them! Running through open spaces and jumping over walls is in their blood, Homie, you ain't going to catch them. Best to prop up a box with a stick (like in a Buggs Bunny cartoon) and put a bottle of MGD. That would catch 'em.
Anonymous

Hemet, CA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
WhatWhatInTheButt wrote:
Mexicans running through the fields? Good luck catching them! Running through open spaces and jumping over walls is in their blood, Homie, you ain't going to catch them. Best to prop up a box with a stick (like in a Buggs Bunny cartoon) and put a bottle of MGD. That would catch 'em.
Why make a joke out of something so serious and sad? No one knows what might have occurred to cause this awful incident accept for those involved. The Hemet Police will get to the bottom of it, and hopefully these punks will get caught and dealt with. You need to watch your back anywhere you go in Hemet, and don't go walking around by yourself, that's for sure!
nunyour

Murrieta, CA

#5 Jan 15, 2013
vengeance is mine saith the Lord I will repay evil for evil
2truffles

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jan 15, 2013
I watched the television news report this evening
where the television reporter said that the young
man had been stabbed because he wouldn't give up
his cell phone. So, a cell phone is more important
these days than a life. What does that say about
our culture? We need to go back to church and pray
and pray hard to overcome our mistakes at parenting.
I have read the racial slurs and been taken aback
at the underlying hatred that is exists under the
surface of Hemet's residents. Shame on you. It matters not that one is black, mexican, chinese,
red or green or purple or blue. We are Americans.
We need to learn to live together, to accept one's
differences and above all, to cherish life. Each life is so precious, so divine. The racial divide should not be acceptable in 2013. We should all try to be the best humans that we can and leave our
children a world of hope and faith that we are bigger than our cellphones.
Change Needs To Happen

San Jacinto, CA

#7 Jan 16, 2013
This is not a race war. I am Hispanic and hope that these animals get what they deserve (karma is a bi*ch) Lets not have this young boys death be in vain. If we don't make changes that's what this will be. Everyone needs to report all crime vandalism, writing on walls, loitering, etc..etc... and please people stop giving these killers a hand out. Stop giving panhandlers money. You are encouraging the problem. The police cant be everywhere so lets do community policing our selves. And report everything. I am tired of places like McDonalds letting these losers hang out in side and pan handle outside. Kick their ass out!! and don't complain until they leave a-holes!! what good does that do. White, black, Hispanic this is our town, and this is a town with good people who are tired of crime and criminals coming to this city!! Lets not let this boys death go in vain and lets stick together to make something happen!!
Infecting

Hemet, CA

#8 Jan 16, 2013
These attackers will get away with the this murder.

Its pretty sad that its not even safe to walk the streets in a majority White area in Hemet.
Hemet

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#9 Jan 16, 2013
They will get caught. They are young punks. Mark my words, one will come forward to save his/her butt. Teen's always spill the beans!
Hemet

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Infecting wrote:
These attackers will get away with the this murder.
Its pretty sad that its not even safe to walk the streets in a majority White area in Hemet.
No they won't.
Hemet

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Change Needs To Happen wrote:
This is not a race war. I am Hispanic and hope that these animals get what they deserve (karma is a bi*ch) Lets not have this young boys death be in vain. If we don't make changes that's what this will be. Everyone needs to report all crime vandalism, writing on walls, loitering, etc..etc... and please people stop giving these killers a hand out. Stop giving panhandlers money. You are encouraging the problem. The police cant be everywhere so lets do community policing our selves. And report everything. I am tired of places like McDonalds letting these losers hang out in side and pan handle outside. Kick their ass out!! and don't complain until they leave a-holes!! what good does that do. White, black, Hispanic this is our town, and this is a town with good people who are tired of crime and criminals coming to this city!! Lets not let this boys death go in vain and lets stick together to make something happen!!
beautiful stated.
Hemet

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#12 Jan 16, 2013
nunyour wrote:
vengeance is mine saith the Lord I will repay evil for evil
venegance is mine: saith the JUROR and the other prisoners!
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jan 16, 2013
SAD SAD SAD!

Now a Mother has to bury her son .... I truly hope The Sheriff/Police do not let this one slide. I pray they find the people who did this, and make a example of them. Show the valley they are taking CRIME serious!!
Hemet Mama

Hemet, CA

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Cell phones have nothing to do with it! IT IS A HATE CRIME! CALL IT WHAT IT IS!
When a fight breaks out between a white and a black or hispanic and whites get the best of them it is a HATE CRIME!(JUST LIKE THE SO CALLED RACIAL ATTACK ON THAT MEXICAN KID A FEW YEARS AGO ON ELK ST) BUT when a "minority" perpetrates the same crime the media likes to make excuses for for their horrible actions- like mentioning the cell phone! It seems like a gang related incident! SOME SPINELESS S-O-B IS TRYING TO PROVE HE IS "BADASS" TO ANOTHER CHICKEN SHIT GROUP OF LOWLIVES BY COMMITTING A CRIME AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Real BADASS YOUNG MEN are keeping busy in sports, getting an education, and working at raising money in honest & hardworking ways! IT TAKES BIGGER BALLS TO DO THE RIGHT THING!
Hemet Mama

Hemet, CA

#15 Jan 16, 2013
Pretty_Poison wrote:
SAD SAD SAD!
Now a Mother has to bury her son .... I truly hope The Sheriff/Police do not let this one slide. I pray they find the people who did this, and make a example of them. Show the valley they are taking CRIME serious!!
I BELIEVE IN EYE FOR AN EYE! TAXPAYERS SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SUPPORT THEM FOR A LIFETIME!
just a mom

Hemet, CA

#17 Jan 16, 2013
I don't know what to say...Hemet Mama said it best...
My thoughts and prayers go out to Eric's mother and family. And may God lead these pieces of CRAP into the hands of authorities....then into the fires of HELL!!!
May God keep our children safe!
JustSayin

Yucaipa, CA

#18 Jan 16, 2013
So, what was this really about then? If it wasn't for the phone, then why? Not that it justifies it, but was it because he was a white kid then? I can't even imagine what the heck is going on here?
outlaw

Hemet, CA

#19 Jan 16, 2013
One person alone, easy victim. White boy, 3,4 Mexicans,gang move of some kind? Any number of factors could come into play.Bottom line is death and
misery for his family.Their lives will never be the same, regardless of the reason they killed him.They all should have been strangled in the womb.
phill

Hemet, CA

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Give thanks to welfare, prop 8 programs. All these have brought garbage to hemet. A crap load of vandalisms. Now a stabbing watafak? F**k these b***es man. Getting the f**k out of hemet pronto
George

Riverside, CA

#21 Jan 16, 2013
this is your new reality. the majority, evidently, as support for liberalistic so called views shows, will result in the eradication of the white race. well, whitey first, anyway.

from there it will be one group, one caste, one label after the other. because liberalism is just pure stupid. litmus test? when was the last time you saw jerry brown or obama handing over their paychecks to poor, disenfranchised strangers... you know, to "even the playing field."

oh, that's right, never. we'll take away your money, by bankrupting your society, we'll take away your safety, by being this bullshit sanctuary state / nation, we'll prevent you from even defending yourself. we will wipe. you. out.

then we will start on what's left, because that is just what we do. in between that, and the erosion of everything, because we originate, produce, and maintain nothing, choosing instead to be professional leeches, everything will spin in to chaos and complete destruction.

at least whitey won't be around to see it.

too bad this is true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idyllwild Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Los Angeles 200,987
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr ForkBelly 7,962
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
Review: Hemet Eye Care Center Of Optometry (Oct '13) Sun hi5432j 2
AV needs to get rid of ghetto "people"! (Oct '11) Sun Tcon778 179
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) Sep 20 marcella williams 4
•••

Idyllwild News Video

•••
•••

Idyllwild Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Idyllwild People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Idyllwild News, Events & Info