HEMET: Anyone at city hall during noon protest?

Hemetian Matt McPherson made an astute, and funny, observation about today's Friday high noon anti-crime, pro-police protest at Hemet City Hall. Full Story
Pete H

Redlands, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Nope. I'm working hard. Millions on welfare depend on me...
Heck Ya

Concord, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Ya, why don't you "protestors" go out and find jobs, instead of playing 1960s.
Joe the Plummer

Hemet, CA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
The protester were teachers, lawyers, nurses, business owners, senior citizens and all that work and pay their bills and want the crime stopped by the scum that don't work and take from us
tawny

Hemet, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Joe the Plummer wrote:
The protester were teachers, lawyers, nurses, business owners, senior citizens and all that work and pay their bills and want the crime stopped by the scum that don't work and take from us
Sure would suck to be at the hospital waiting for care when your nurse decides to go 'protest'. You know those fat, Mexican bitches just left early for the weekend.
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Imbeciles. Protesting a closed city hall. Rebuild Hemet please have brishen run again. He has the perfect face for your stupid movement.
ReallyNot

Hemet, CA

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Really wrote:
Imbeciles. Protesting a closed city hall. Rebuild Hemet please have brishen run again. He has the perfect face for your stupid movement.
Demonstration put on at a closed City Hall to point out the fact that while City Hall "sleeps", HPD and HFD do not! Some "imbiciles" may not get the well-made POINT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idyllwild Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Los Angeles 200,987
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr ForkBelly 7,962
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
Review: Hemet Eye Care Center Of Optometry (Oct '13) Sun hi5432j 2
AV needs to get rid of ghetto "people"! (Oct '11) Sun Tcon778 179
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) Sep 20 marcella williams 4
•••

Idyllwild News Video

•••
Idyllwild Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Idyllwild Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Idyllwild People Search