roseburg really sucks

Posted in the Idleyld Park Forum

camp host

Redding, CA

#1 Nov 28, 2011
I was the camp host for 6 mo at the dc fairgrounds,while I was there I was threatend by locals and fairgrounds employees and local business owners.It started with a lady that walked her dog through th rv park,my wife and I asked her not to walk in the rv park because the rules said no dog walking in the park,and to use the dog walk area,it was posted,she went to the office and complained to them about us,she didnt come back for some time,about 3 weeks befor we left she came bach and started doing it again,now here the gotcha,about 2 weeks before that a maint, man came to us and told us not to say anything to her,it would be in our best interest and for our own good,he wanted to make sure nothing happened to us.Even after a guest of the rv park complained after she let her dog go in her space.Then theres the bathrooms,we had never seen anything like it,blood and feces all over the walls,vandalism,men haveing sex to gether in the showers,condoms all over the shower wall,homeless and transient useing them,no security at all,not enough lighting,then theres the inmates from the jail that are allowed to work there with no supervision,one walked into the womens bathroom while my wife was in it useing the bathroom,they are allowed to drive fairgrounds vehicles also.teh ther is the theft of rv guests property,the there was the rv dump station,we were told it was our responsibility to make sure people paid,well let me tell you were threatened all the time and the worst one were the locals and local business owners,one loc al business owner threatened to shove a sewer hose up my ass and his penis in my wifes mouth,then allways threatened with the county commissioners which in the end is why we left,to many calls from both commissions ,dont like being made to pay for services,which in or its against the law not to pay for services,which made all of them there locals and bussiness owners theives,came from the police themselves.there is so much more but not enough time.But I did take lots of pics though.In the end the comment was are they paying.
J Mc

Belle, WV

#2 Nov 30, 2011
Sounds more like a BIO hazard containment area with all the filth wiggling about. Douglas Co. was different in the sixties before the doper fruitcakes invaded. Back then a Hobo passing through was news .
camp host

Salome, AZ

#3 Dec 2, 2011
yeh one of the maint people even kept a jar of clean urine in his work truck just in case he was called for a random drug test,before we left we knew one one nice person one,messed up place,the men there were allways rude and had no manners at all,we asked a women to stop speading in the parking lot I mean she was doing 50 to 60 in an area where people walked,road there bikes,there dogs,families with children, her friend came over and said she was a lawyer and she was going to call the office,she did and we were told to be nice camp host not mean ones,another example of the local mentality,They will get what they want or else,one local wanted us to name the county commissioners before he would pay the dump fee,probably another call to get us in trouble,they told us to do ajob until we pissed the locals off then we had to stop to many complaints from the locals and local business owners
Ron

Myrtle Creek, OR

#4 Mar 7, 2012
Typical of Douglas County and Roseburg. Half the cops here are drug users as well. And I pe4rsonally know of 8 women who report being raped by two of the DCSO cops. One was just 15. Bujt, those women who have reported it regret that they did. Well, eventually I expedct Karma will catch up with them in this life or hopefully they will burn in hell. You may notice that the population of Roseburg has dropped by nearly 4,000 people since the year 2000. Once nearly 24,000, there are barely 20,000 now. Prosperty is gone. It is a low cost place for retirees as well as homeless and addicted. Hell, except for a 94 year old neighbor, I am the only person within two blocks who has their teeth. And that 94 year old guy may have purchased his. Way more vehicle and foot traffic at night too. And I find one of those Altoid tins with aluminum foil and some sort of smoking residue nearly every week. No use reporting it though. If a cop does catch someone, my experience is that they always have pointed me out as the fink to the perpetrator. Quite a few businesses have foolded in the last 6 months as well. Blockbuster Video, Sears etc. Roseburg and Douglas County are pretty much regarded as the cesspool of Oregon. Some tyime back, a cop stopped me for pot. I told him i DIDN'T HAVE ANY. sO HE ASKED ME IF i WANTED TO BUY SOME. nEVER USED THAT STUFF IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. bUT, YOU GUESSED IT. If you don't let the cop profit one way, they give you a ticket onn some trumped up charge. Cops are all off th3e streets and roads about ^PM and don't get active again until about 8 AM. I bncan't wait tpo move away.
sadi

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Bahaha. hillarious. Lived here whole life.. and its very interesting to me to hear about the town. Lol who would have thunk! Lmao.. ps... I have all my teeth :-)
Ann

Florence, AZ

#6 Jun 27, 2012
Ashamed to call my home town.....Born and raised and just moved away 2 1/2 years ago......I have been hearing nothing but horror stories from friends and family members about my home town going to crap.....and to think I was thinking about moving home. Well I can honestly say, if I do, no way will it be in Douglas County........Goodbye Hometown for good!
Beenthere

Roseburg, OR

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Some of the stories i read on here sound like serious stalking. I know theres alot of drugs here and pretty sure some human trafficking. Its been around for along time. i think it just got so big that they are getting nervous and attacking outsiders. Also straight people might be in a little danger in DC.
Some of the jail birds might have once tried to fight the system. But they are now in the re-education camp. After they learn to conform, they will be welcomed into the local syndicate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idleyld Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roseburg sucks (Oct '11) Oct 19 No Way 28
woman who let their thong show (Oct '13) Oct 14 judge not 4
Relocating Oct 13 betsyboo 1
Man Who Let Their Bong Show Oct 10 No Way 1
Review: Hansen's Auto Center LLC Sep '14 Cstemm 1
Review: Optimum Physical Therapy Sep '14 Mommabear 1
Congress has created Postal Service crisis: Gue... Sep '14 ICTDCO 2
Idleyld Park Dating
Find my Match

Idleyld Park Jobs