Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2013
former employee

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 11, 2011
 
I would just like everyone around to be aware of this company. This company bounced its employees pay checks. Not just one but mostly all of them. Also they would not pay us. Several of their employees have a lawsuit against them. Rhonda and phillip holcomb of ider are the people who own this company. I am not trying to be negative. I just want everyone to be aware of this. If you are considering working for them PLEASE think about it. Just ask any of their employees. Over $3,000.00 worth of bounced pay roll checks. How do some people get away with writing bad checks. MRS. HOLCOMB YOUR FORMER EMPLOYEES WOULD LIKE THEIR MONEY YOUR EXCUSES DOES NOT CUT IT WE HAVE FAMILIES TO SUPPORT TO. I WILL BE PUTTING THIS IN THE PAPER SOON EVERY ONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW YOU DO YOUR EMPLOYEES IF YOU ARE GOING TO STAY IN BUSINESS.
just want to know

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 15, 2011
 
former employee wrote:
I would just like everyone around to be aware of this company. This company bounced its employees pay checks. Not just one but mostly all of them. Also they would not pay us. Several of their employees have a lawsuit against them. Rhonda and phillip holcomb of ider are the people who own this company. I am not trying to be negative. I just want everyone to be aware of this. If you are considering working for them PLEASE think about it. Just ask any of their employees. Over $3,000.00 worth of bounced pay roll checks. How do some people get away with writing bad checks. MRS. HOLCOMB YOUR FORMER EMPLOYEES WOULD LIKE THEIR MONEY YOUR EXCUSES DOES NOT CUT IT WE HAVE FAMILIES TO SUPPORT TO. I WILL BE PUTTING THIS IN THE PAPER SOON EVERY ONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW YOU DO YOUR EMPLOYEES IF YOU ARE GOING TO STAY IN BUSINESS.
Lawyer and wadge and hour law small claim court
former employer

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 15, 2011
 
no small claims when you owe your employees almost ten thousand dollars a apiece some more. you cant work for free!!!! which is what the holcombs want you to do. ask any of their other employees. or just go ask ider foodland lol.
omgsh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 24, 2011
 
i thought i was the only one who they had done that way how can i get in on this lawsuit ?? They owe me I couldn't get my check cashed anywhere she had bounced so many I wonder if her dad Donald Kessler knows how she's running his company in the ground ?? Someone please tell me how I can get in on this lawsuit.
haha

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 25, 2011
 
i heard that rhonda holcombs sister burnt her house down cooking meth!!!!!!!
bama66

Scottsboro, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 18, 2011
 
you can not get in on the law suit because they claim thier going to file bank rup the labory bd. will not do a da-- thing because i haeved tried .and the county is the worst they wrote me a bad chek (whitch is a crime for us ) they give them 30 days to pay then a 15 day to pay then they claimed they was fileing .the sherrif dept said they could not do any thing till i proved they was still working. for as her dad he raised the lieing fat a-- b---- all u can do is hope to see her suffer one day 2890
former employee

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 20, 2011
 
actually they was denied bank rupt because she did not do what the judge ordered and did not turn in all records and bank accounts. She was trying to file because of the lawsuits they r getting im not sure if anyone can join the lawsuit now the papers have already been filed. We did have the same problems with the checks but her day is coming. You can not break the law forever and get away with it. As for now all we can do is pass the word along about this company and these people who claim to be christens. All they do is lie, and cheat their way out of everything. She tries to get everyone else in trouble when the police or the da office is involved but they have learned she lies, and will do what ever she can to stay outta jail but that is where she belongs ONE DAY SHE WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES KARMA IS A B****!
just wondering

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 31, 2011
 
Does anybody know if Rhonda has got what she deserves yet? Sorry ass excuse for people. How do you sleep everynight knowing you screwed people over. Left so many checks for your employees to pick up you gonna end uo in jail or carry a ass whooping I promise that!!
concerned

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 31, 2012
 
just wondering wrote:
Does anybody know if Rhonda has got what she deserves yet? Sorry ass excuse for people. How do you sleep everynight knowing you screwed people over. Left so many checks for your employees to pick up you gonna end uo in jail or carry a ass whooping I promise that!!
you can now get whats owed to you don died and left a big estate check into if you really want ur money
big r

Bryant, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 17, 2013
 
Those two sorry MF own me money to. They are as sorry as they come. And are raising a bastard kid
coach

Pisgah, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 3, 2013
 
big r wrote:
Those two sorry MF own me money to. They are as sorry as they come. And are raising a bastard kid
huh is that right big r?the way i understand it you aint owed shit.maybe you would like to discuss it in person.
burt reynolds

Pisgah, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 5, 2013
 
tell u what that big r got one coming his way. my mustache is badder than he is saw him a aldi getting groceris an he went an grabbed me . as far as them owing money to big r that old boy bettr start squeezing turnips
Leeanne Wooten

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 7, 2013
 
haha wrote:
i heard that rhonda holcombs sister burnt her house down cooking meth!!!!!!!
I am rhonda sister and even though its been a while I thought i would get on here see what the ppl of ider was gossiping about ....lmao....i lived at 2993 county road 141 and the trailer I lived in when i suppoedly burnt it down cooking meth is still there so that was lie...I did get burned back in 2010 i was burning garbage in my side yard which can be seen from the road and i didnt get a flame burn it was called a flash burn ....an aresol can blowed up ...Iwas flown by life force spent couple weeks at uab...Thank you for your concern I am doing great now....pathetic ppl....Also if Don Kessler owes you money he died months back and his cousin Rita Cook was left over his estate and received his life insurance so maybe you can collect from her since they are such honest people...
Leeanne Wooten

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 7, 2013
 
big r wrote:
Those two sorry MF own me money to. They are as sorry as they come. And are raising a bastard kid
What bastard kid are you talking about "big r" you cant even post your name and didnt name the child so do u even know what the hell ur talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ider Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ider People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ider News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ider
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••