Mickey Smith fraudently collected money donations pretending to have cancer.

Posted in the Ider Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned about Ider

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Remember the time Mickey Smith spread the boomers that.he had cancer and was loosing everything, his house, truck etc, well it is all a lie. He got two key people to collect donations fraudulently, Mark Young and James Hancock. He collected several thousand dollars in donations by using the lie "illness". Since then, Mickey Smith has been collecting cars,trucks, property, you name it, using our donation money given to this sick thief.
Tricked by a con artist

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2012
I was stupid enough to believe in Mickey Smith illness. He got $100.00 from me. Smith, Young and Hancock should be prosecuted and jailed for defrauding and the town of Ider paid back every cent. This is a disgrace to think that a person can fake an illness to get money.
byron

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Dont talk like that about my boss, he is a holly man, mister Young rules, he is awesome employer, amazing cheff, and veey very spiritual
Tricked by a con artist

United States

#4 Dec 12, 2012
byron wrote:
Dont talk like that about my boss, he is a holly man, mister Young rules, he is awesome employer, amazing cheff, and veey very spiritual
you are nothing then peace shiiiiit. All you including mickey can go to hell and burn!!!
Concerned about Ider

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2012
If you consider Mark Young a holy religious man, then one can assume that you are a satanist that has given his soul to the devil by defending an evil person such as Mark Young.
Lifeisgood

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Concerned about Ider wrote:
If you consider Mark Young a holy religious man, then one can assume that you are a satanist that has given his soul to the devil by defending an evil person such as Mark Young.
what about mickey the thief fruading people of Ider by saying and plajng sick and collecting money dishonest .mickey,mark and James Hancock they will to the hell and god will burn them.
Exposing Rats

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Can you imagine what Mickey the thief and his wife do with your mail they are entrusted with.Mickey Smith is a thief who committed fraud on his neighbors to get money for his pleasure. Once a thief always a thief and a liar. The town should band together and do something about this ex-councilman, liar, thief, bully and a person who relishes in fraud against his neighbors and friends.
Isme

Bellevue, WA

#8 Dec 16, 2012
Exposing Rats wrote:
Can you imagine what Mickey the thief and his wife do with your mail they are entrusted with.Mickey Smith is a thief who committed fraud on his neighbors to get money for his pleasure. Once a thief always a thief and a liar. The town should band together and do something about this ex-councilman, liar, thief, bully and a person who relishes in fraud against his neighbors and friends.
I 100 per cent agree with you we should get FBI in this case ASP.
byron

United States

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Leave my boss alone you .........!
Exposing Rats

United States

#10 Dec 22, 2012
byron wrote:
Leave my boss alone you .........!
You are really a piece of work defending a "boss" who is involved with so many illegal activities. He must really have something on you, such as you not being documented or maybe you are his drug assistant. All of you are becoming as evil as the Mickey Smith trashy no-goods.
NEwyear

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Exposing Rats wrote:
<quoted text> You are really a piece of work defending a "boss" who is involved with so many illegal activities. He must really have something on you, such as you not being documented or maybe you are his drug assistant. All of you are becoming as evil as the Mickey Smith trashy no-goods.
mickey new year resolution is work with mark to repoff people and doing evil things. May god will get them and they will burn in hell.god bless people of ider.
Rat Patrol

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2012
NEwyear wrote:
<quoted text> mickey new year resolution is work with mark to repoff people and doing evil things. May god will get them and they will burn in hell.god bless people of ider.
Mickey and Mark do not have to make resolutions. They cheat, lie and steal without hesitation. Satanist just comes natural to these two.
Love_money

Bellevue, WA

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Rat Patrol wrote:
<quoted text> Mickey and Mark do not have to make resolutions. They cheat, lie and steal without hesitation. Satanist just comes natural to these two.
This is Mickey and Mark life style. God bless
Imagine

United States

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Has anyone heard that Crabtree and his cronies have finally been been exposed by the town of Ider for embezzlement?
Money

Bellevue, WA

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Imagine wrote:
Has anyone heard that Crabtree and his cronies have finally been been exposed by the town of Ider for embezzlement?
YES!YES! FBI after TALL TREE,MICKEY SMITH AND SNUFFY. Coming soon the outcome.
tsprague

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Feb 24, 2013
Ok I am just saying that if this is true. Wow. This town really does get away with everything. A family of 9 plus 10 dogs gets custody of 2 young girls from a hard working motherwho took 3 years parenting classes. and give it to a man who has been proven to be a violent husband and slacker just for his livein girlfriend to push adderolls literally right behind the city hall of ider. they allowed my ex to sever all ties turn his phone off so i cannot talk to my children. I called dcfcs when my daughters told me they had vaginal infections cuz sandy told them they could only bathe once a week. i have records. and they police that are supposed to be protecting my children are just out for financial gain by stealing from the community.what is a distraught mother to do. i have 5 children a 23 a 20 a 18 a 8 and a 7 year old also a stepdaughter of 18 and 3 grandchildren a nd i am apolled enough to contact calvin sneed. dear jesus please help this town it needs u there since the devil isa tking it over.
Bobby

Waverly Hall, GA

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Imagine wrote:

No exposure because it did not happen,just some idiot moron
wanting to get something started. They are not smart enough to even know how the system works.
Sam

Waverly Hall, GA

#18 Apr 5, 2013
concerned about Ider wrote:
Remember the time Mickey Smith spread the boomers that.he had cancer and was loosing everything, his house, truck etc, well it is all a lie. He got two key people to collect donations fraudulently, Mark Young and James Hancock. He collected several thousand dollars in donations by using the lie "illness". Since then, Mickey Smith has been collecting cars,trucks, property, you name it, using our donation money given to this sick thief.
Hate to burst your bubble but Mickey is currently slowly dieing with cancer.
Please show some respect and leave this man alone. Thank you.
Tell All

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to burst your bubble but Mickey is currently slowly dieing with cancer.
Please show some respect and leave this man alone. Thank you.
In order for someone to be shown respect, one must earn it. This man has lied, cheated, stolen and taken advantage of people for so long, he does bot know the meaning "resperct".
Get Real

United States

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
No exposure because it did not happen,just some idiot moron
wanting to get something started. They are not smart enough to even know how the system works.
I suppose you think you know the system. The 3 ex- councilman are much more familiar with the system and how to manipulate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ider Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ADEM, Atty. Gen. sue Ider over wastewater treat... Dec 20 Bobby 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 VeggieBurger 90
Hollywood chooses Allen over Duke (Oct '08) Nov '14 Stiles 21
How to tell if you live near a METH lab (Jun '09) Nov '14 Rural mn 26
Robberies in the Henagar and High Point area. ... Nov '14 probnot 2
High-profile endorsements shine spotlight on Se... (Jun '14) Oct '14 Baffled 8
Are Free Holiness Teaching False Doctrine? (Jun '14) Oct '14 Baffled 12
Ider Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ider People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ider News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ider