Romantic Indian Springs Resort Near D...

Romantic Indian Springs Resort Near Denver, Colorado

There are 5 comments on the Associated Content story from Jan 25, 2007, titled Romantic Indian Springs Resort Near Denver, Colorado. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Less than an hour drive away from busy Denver, Colorado hides a hot springs resort that is sure to please.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Megan Mathews

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Feb 2, 2007
I went several times when living in Denver a yr ago. Everytime it got worse. Strong Urine smells in the caves. Filthy private baths. The restuarant itself was just terrible.......never again
Kandyce_Littleto n

Aurora, CO

#2 Oct 17, 2008
My boyfriend and I have been there a couple of times and we have had a great time! We loved the pool and the private baths, especially the hot tubs early in the morning!!! We hated the fact that even though we had reservations, we still had to get in line for everything!!!! This needs to change!We payed a lot of money when we were there and the lines were crazy, we shouldn't have to get back in line when we had reservations made two weeks in advance!!!!! Other than that, lot's of romance and great weekends!!!!!!!
Kandyce_Littleto n

Aurora, CO

#3 Oct 17, 2008
My boyfriend and I have been there a couple of times and loved it!!! The only thing I suggest is the lines. We had to get back into line EVERY TIME if we added something or a reservation!!!! NOT OKAY!!!!!!!! We shouldn't have to do that if we have a reservation!!!!!! We loved the pool and private baths! But the customer service was horrible!!!! We paid a lot of money to have a great time together, we should have been treated better!!!!! The line up is ridiculous!!!! Change it for us that make reservations and we will return!!!!! KB
meggie

Windermere, FL

#4 Oct 20, 2008
Tell the owners. They work there- if there is a problem-Ask to speak to them. They will change it.
As far as the urine smells you HAVE to tell the owners. They want to know that. Its actually a great place.
illegal beagle

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2009
Here is a helpful hint: Locals do not go to this pool, as a general rule. Its scummy, dirty, and full of gay men. It used to be really nice, when the owners cared about what the place looked like, back in the 80's. Lately, its a cess pool of filth..go ahead and jump on in there if you dare!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idaho Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car on lookout mountain (Jul '06) May 8 Uncle Tom 8
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Apr '18 ConnorMcCarthy1967 750
News Eagle Crest High School band teacher faces char... Feb '18 Rivka 1
News Colorado wants to know why some marijuana users... Feb '18 Anthros 1
want to know about him and he girlfriend (Apr '13) Feb '18 Pippin 2
News Eaton, US Department of Energy to Enhance Colla... Jan '18 Solarman 1
gang stalking, community mobbinh (Dec '16) Dec '16 bill 1

Idaho Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Idaho Springs Mortgages