Local Drug Traffickers Behind Bars

Local Drug Traffickers Behind Bars

There are 3 comments on the KIDK-TV Idaho Falls story from Apr 23, 2007, titled Local Drug Traffickers Behind Bars. In it, KIDK-TV Idaho Falls reports that:

The bust happened saturday night in Ammon... and was the result of a long investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK-TV Idaho Falls.

Stephanie Taylor

Meridian, ID

#1 Dec 26, 2007
KIDK needs to get their facts straight before they go slandering people. I am indeed the Stephanie Taylor that this article is talking about. This article is a total joke. They have our criminal histories inccorect for one, for two, the amounts found in the house are inncorrect and three, they failed to put in this article that the swat team raided at the wrong time..ha ha ...oh by the way..I was charged in 2001 with two counts of trafficking, not convicted mind you that I am now facing only a misdeameanor charge of possession of paraphenilia. We are all still fighting this after one year. A great big FUCK YOU to KIDK and anyone else who believes this bull.
mem256

United States

#2 Dec 26, 2007
Can you say "loser"? Why don't you email KIDK with your complaint instead of some forum they may never see?
Are you that dumb? Get a lawyer if you think you're such an upstanding citizen. I'm sure most people would love to have you as a neighbor....
robyn

Cascade, ID

#3 Apr 25, 2008
come on girl own you own shit. we all make bullshit excuses when we are trying to justify why we are so fuckin dumb. but bottom line is "do the crime do the time". so you are in pocatello, Are you in the prison? If not, you soon will be if you keep up the denial.Face it kid,even if what you say is true, you were there. Now you are associated,so if you keep up the game, you are eventually gone lose, it's 50-50 you know. Eventually if you don't die first, you will lose. I know, I have been you, and I bareley made it out alive. The higher up you get in the game and the more "people" you know the chances greatin even more for jail or death do you think your peeps will be there then hardly, wake up girl before it's too late. Take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idaho Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you ever had sex with a girl in elementary... (May '15) Jun 18 poopinator 45
post register (Feb '12) May '16 JANE 2
how many muslims should we bring to the US? May '16 Dark Princess 4
News Man Wants Hospital to Remove Surgical Clip (Jan '08) May '16 Charlie 266
Sex with relatives? (Jul '15) Mar '16 Ltz 3
News Bernie Sanders to visit Idaho Falls; Clinton ra... Mar '16 Greg 1
Sanders is a Soicalist Please do not vote fo... Mar '16 Greg 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Idaho Falls Mortgages