Whos is some dead beat dads around he...

Whos is some dead beat dads around here??

Posted in the Idabel Forum

mee0000

Hinton, OK

#1 Sep 6, 2010
I know there are alot...
One an only

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2010
joey milligan is one
pos

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 28, 2010
whats a matter ambulance chaser...no body left to leech
dont know

Hinton, OK

#5 Dec 8, 2010
Brandon fines is a dead beat.. He has 3 kids with 3 diff baby mamas and dont take care of non of them kids... The state needs to fix him before he has anymore kids
peanut

Mccoy, CO

#6 Dec 8, 2010
robert mccarver is one of those dead beat dads that live in clarksville texas.
Reba

Monroe, LA

#7 Jul 23, 2012
Bryan Weldon is one, he just abandoned his 8 yr old daughter for some crackhead from Idabel...he took her when she was 16, till she ran away, now 10 yrs later she becomes his victim all over! True tragedy is the child he left behind that neither of them seem to care about! Wake up SARAH you can do better then a man who has to guard you like prisoner! Even faking a wreck becuz he was so desperate for some attention! You deserve better then that junkie! You deserve a life full of fun and happiness, he will only smother you, till you run away AGAIN!
badass

Memphis, TN

#8 May 22, 2013
Kevin Williams he has 6 kids an has never suppored any of them
Blah

Fort Worth, TX

#9 May 24, 2013
Shamond Faulks is one he have bout 7 diffrent kids to 7 diffrent females
freebird

Eufaula, OK

#10 Jun 6, 2013
I hear alot of this man did this, this man has such and such amount of kids but different mommas, ok what about the women, im assuming these ladies knew that when they laid down with these men if a man is a dead beat with his other children what makes you think he'll be different with you. You cant teach an old dog new tricks. Im a women by the way, its 2013 women need to stop believing means lies and make them prove their self, us women need to realize we are better than the dead beat guys and expect more cause uf we dont expect it out of our selves then why should they expect it. Take responsibilty for the men that you choose.
Notjustmen

Broken Bow, OK

#11 Jun 7, 2013
What about the deadbeat mama's. Theres just as many of them as men. The thing is a mama carrys a baby for 9 months and can keep from getting pregnant. But has one or more to be her meal ticket and when it dont work out. Walks out on them leaving the dad to take care of them. Never calls or pays anything. So its not just men.
thankyou

Duncan, OK

#12 Jul 9, 2013
Notjustmen wrote:
What about the deadbeat mama's. Theres just as many of them as men. The thing is a mama carrys a baby for 9 months and can keep from getting pregnant. But has one or more to be her meal ticket and when it dont work out. Walks out on them leaving the dad to take care of them. Never calls or pays anything. So its not just men.
TIRED OF SEEING HOW ITS JUS THE GUYS. WHAT IF HE DOES TRY AND HIS DAUGHTER/SON IS KEPT FROM HIM? YALL DONT RUN YOUR MOUTHS ABOUT THAT!
Notjustmen

Broken Bow, OK

#13 Jul 9, 2013
I believe a woman who keeps her children from there father is selfish. I was kept from mine and finally after several years of hurt and confussion grew up and realized what had gone on. I resent my mother for it and always will. My father and i have a good relationship now. On the other hand i do have a daughter whos father is a deadbeat and she has never been kept from him. He just chooses to act as if she dont exsist. I raise and have raised another womans children whos done the same. Its not far & it hurts no one but the kids. Sad grown ups think only of there needs.
Dead Beat Poet

Valliant, OK

#14 Jul 9, 2013
Deadbeat is a term that implies the person doesn't pay any child support, but can afford to. There are a lot of Fathers and Mothers who would contribute to their child more if they could, but some can't. If you are on SSI, you are not required to pay child support. If you don't have a job or are homeless, how can you pay child support? The future is not certain. No one knows what is to come. An old adage goes: "The last will be first and the first will be last."

Publicly shaming someone for not living up to your personal standards just makes you look like a dick.

If you would do a little research, you'd understand this concept called "culture" which embodies its own standards and people often internalize their personal family ethics and values as well. These all change over periods of time. At one point in history, the biological parents did not ever raise their own children, the Uncles did. It was like that for millions of years. In Australia, far back into the Aborigine Culture of the Outback, you wouldn't believe how family was arranged. Things change. In the amount of time that it takes to complain about someone else, you could really enhance your own life or address your own shortcomings. Read a book and take another look.
Tammy

Maud, TX

#15 Mar 31, 2015
Stephen Sharp is one also. He owes over 50 thousand. If anyone knows how I could get the money collected please let me know. Didn't have any luck with the child support agency. They agree he owes it but they aren't enforcing it.
InsideJob

Shawnee, OK

#16 Apr 13, 2015
Tammy wrote:
Stephen Sharp is one also. He owes over 50 thousand. If anyone knows how I could get the money collected please let me know. Didn't have any luck with the child support agency. They agree he owes it but they aren't enforcing it.
you might get some help if you're friends with a worker. I know for a fact that helped one person. ITS WHO YOU KNOW.
kayla

Madison, WI

#17 Apr 15, 2015
Kevin bates he leaves his one year old daughter in the truck while he's inside smoking dope with his "friends"
LMAO

Harrison, AR

#18 Apr 22, 2015
Why ask a question like that? Are you looking to get pregnant and extort child support money from someone?
Or do you just like publicly shaming people?
LMAO

Harrison, AR

#19 Apr 22, 2015
kayla wrote:
Kevin bates he leaves his one year old daughter in the truck while he's inside smoking dope with his "friends"
Do you think he should have taken her in with him?
LMAO

Harrison, AR

#20 Apr 22, 2015
Tammy wrote:
Stephen Sharp is one also. He owes over 50 thousand. If anyone knows how I could get the money collected please let me know. Didn't have any luck with the child support agency. They agree he owes it but they aren't enforcing it.
The probable reason they aren't enforcing it is because he can't pay it, or is refusing to pay. In order for them to enforce it, that usually means putting him in prison at a big cost to taxpayers. And then the enforcement agency will give you a check out of the taxpayers coffers and charge the bill to him @ interest. You'll NEVER get it all at once unless he hits the lottery. If he's lucky he makes 15 bucks a week credit in prison toward his 50K (plus interest and administrative fees) back child support. Lets say he owes 50 thousand dollars even and he makes 15 bucks a week in his prison job working 7 days a week. They'll probably let him keep 1/3rd of that for commissary stuff like soap and toothpaste etc, leaving 10 dollars a week to go toward his 50 thousand dollar bill. Do the math. 10 dollars a week x 52 weeks =$520.00 a year. At that rate $50,000.00 will take him 96.15 years to pay off. It costs an average of 30K a year to keep a prisoner.$30,000.00 x 96.15=$2,884,500.00. SOoooo when you do the math and see its going to cost the state (taxpayers) almost 3 million dollars to get your 50 thousand dollars. I'd say the state don't like those numbers. They know he'll never live 96 plus years in prison. You'd probably be better off hoping he hits the lottery and your child support will come off the top after the tax man gets his share. I can't even comprehend someone being 50 grand in debt over child support. That must have been one heck of a child support check every week!
Linda

United States

#21 May 20, 2016
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
The probable reason they aren't enforcing it is because he can't pay it, or is refusing to pay. In order for them to enforce it, that usually means putting him in prison at a big cost to taxpayers. And then the enforcement agency will give you a check out of the taxpayers coffers and charge the bill to him @ interest. You'll NEVER get it all at once unless he hits the lottery. If he's lucky he makes 15 bucks a week credit in prison toward his 50K (plus interest and administrative fees) back child support. Lets say he owes 50 thousand dollars even and he makes 15 bucks a week in his prison job working 7 days a week. They'll probably let him keep 1/3rd of that for commissary stuff like soap and toothpaste etc, leaving 10 dollars a week to go toward his 50 thousand dollar bill. Do the math. 10 dollars a week x 52 weeks =$520.00 a year. At that rate $50,000.00 will take him 96.15 years to pay off. It costs an average of 30K a year to keep a prisoner.$30,000.00 x 96.15=$2,884,500.00. SOoooo when you do the math and see its going to cost the state (taxpayers) almost 3 million dollars to get your 50 thousand dollars. I'd say the state don't like those numbers. They know he'll never live 96 plus years in prison. You'd probably be better off hoping he hits the lottery and your child support will come off the top after the tax man gets his share. I can't even comprehend someone being 50 grand in debt over child support. That must have been one heck of a child support check every week!
No, Dear, it probably was not one heck of a child support check. My ex agreed in our divorce to pay $400 a month for 2 children. That's $100 a week. I guarantee you it cost me a hell of a lot more than that to provide for them. Which I did not mind. I loved every minute of it. But he never paid. For 10 yrs. Nothing. So, with accrued interest.. He now owes me over $50,000. Nobody gives a damn about the little check we might get while they're incarcerated. So you wasted all your time doing all your little computing trying to act a whole hell of a lot smarter than you are. Finding them in contempt of court and sending them to the county jail for 6 mos to a year is a far cry from 96 yrs in prison. And if they actually enforced it, most of these deadbeats would get off their ass and get a job and pay so they didn't"t go back. Why is it the custodial parent, whether male or female never has trouble finding a job? I've worked 2 and 3 at a time supporting my children. And since you're so smart and so worried about the taxpayers, of whom we are, why don't you figure out how much it costs the taxpayers every year for each child that they have to provide food stamps, medical care, daycare, etc.. Because their Fathers won't help support them. Why do we even have a child support division if they aren't going to enforce anything? They are a government agency, hence more taxpayers money, genius. If they aren't doing any good, shut them down. Good parents pay. End of story. If they have to be forced they'll only pay until they realize they're not going to do anything anyway. So maybe you should actually know what you're talking about before you start running your mouth to a Mother trying to do what's right for her children. And Tammy, if you call the enforcement division of child support they are supposed to be able to levy his bank accounts, assets, tax returns and vehicles if he has any. So yes, if he has anything worth taking, you could get some or maybe all of it out of him. Without him hitting the lottery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idabel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"curtis wayne anderson" tater tot from paris (Sep '11) Jun 13 Old friend 7
Bill Clinton caught in gay restroom with.......... Jun 12 She Was An Americ... 3
Where are all the duck in Lake Raymond Gary? (Aug '12) May 27 Shane77 2
Kiamichi Youth Services (Jul '15) May 27 Isabel younster 6
Jerry Dale Meek _ Murder Trial Begins (Oct '13) May '16 Gossip 436
who knows traci bailey (Apr '12) May '16 tracibunch 4
snorty morgan recent information?? (Oct '12) May '16 Bleed On Me 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Idabel Mortgages