Do you think Brad Porton is a Homosex...

Do you think Brad Porton is a Homosexual Child Molester Pervert?

Created by Verbage on Apr 27, 2012

228 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I don't know

I don't care

Who is Brad Porton?

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Broken Bow, OK

#1 Apr 27, 2012
the courts will have to prove it!and if he is found guilty! he deserves the punishment that he gets

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 29, 2012
When and if he is found guilty, someone should de-nut the sob
Blah

United States

#3 May 1, 2012
My friend went and protested at the courthouse. His family and friends actually believe
that sorry ass! He is a pig. Should be castrated.
jre

United States

#4 May 2, 2012
He is innocent till proven guilty so stop with the slander!
wouldntyou

Norman, OK

#5 May 3, 2012
Blah wrote:
My friend went and protested at the courthouse. His family and friends actually believe
that sorry ass! He is a pig. Should be castrated.
If your son/cousin/friend told you that s/he didn't commit a crime, wouldn't you believe them? If your very own child told you they didn't do something, why would you believe strangers against someone you've known forever? It seems to make sense to me that the people who love him would believe him over people they've never met. It's all they have TO believe.
I'm not saying I believe it or don't believe it, but if it was someone close to me - I would probably trust them because what else can you do? Just as the parents and family of the children accusing him believe them, Brad's family will also believe his story. That just seems to make sense logically.
jre

United States

#6 May 3, 2012
wouldntyou wrote:
<quoted text>
If your son/cousin/friend told you that s/he didn't commit a crime, wouldn't you believe them? If your very own child told you they didn't do something, why would you believe strangers against someone you've known forever? It seems to make sense to me that the people who love him would believe him over people they've never met. It's all they have TO believe.
I'm not saying I believe it or don't believe it, but if it was someone close to me - I would probably trust them because what else can you do? Just as the parents and family of the children accusing him believe them, Brad's family will also believe his story. That just seems to make sense logically.
Thank you
fedup

Boswell, OK

#7 May 7, 2012
jre wrote:
He is innocent till proven guilty so stop with the slander!

we have every dam right to slander his sorry butt! Look at the evidence!! Get your head out of the sand. Brad supporter! Everyone else on here besides this nut case! Make sure to sign the petittion online and paper HAVE BRAD PORTONS BAIL REVOKED thx
fedup

Boswell, OK

#8 May 7, 2012
Please everyone on here that WANTS JUSTICE please make sure to sign the petition: HAVE BRAD PORTONS BAIL REVOKED both ONLINE and PAPER copies. All you Brad Porton supporters out there your death threats are being reported each and every one of them!!
pappy

Flower Mound, TX

#9 May 8, 2012
jre wrote:
He is innocent till proven guilty so stop with the slander!
its not slander, just a opinion formed by a person.If Brad is found guilty it will just prove the persons opinion was right.
pappy

Flower Mound, TX

#10 May 8, 2012
fedup wrote:
Please everyone on here that WANTS JUSTICE please make sure to sign the petition: HAVE BRAD PORTONS BAIL REVOKED both ONLINE and PAPER copies. All you Brad Porton supporters out there your death threats are being reported each and every one of them!!
FEDUP, now if more charges are filed and more victims come forward the judge has a right to call BRAD back in to increase the bond on the other charges. So that could happen if more charges are filed as evidence is found of more crimes committed. And Brad could find himself back in jail behind thsoe bars looking out. Has anyone seen Brad out in public since he bonded out. Bonding out i just part of how the justice system works. Brad will probably cop a plea bargain if to much evidence points to a conviction before trail. Cause with all thsoe charges filed in thsi case if convicted by a jury he isgoing to be serving along time--a few years beyond a lifetime.
BThe thinker

Duncan, SC

#11 Aug 16, 2012
Jre. 43 people set to testify.... I would have to take a long hard look at the facts whether it were my son, relative, or not. A mother will always love her child, but a good one would never condone any criminal act.( remember, if you dance, you must pay the fiddler). Evidence, dvd's , victims, all add up to one spoiled young man that got to thinking a little to highly of HIMSELF. "CAUGHT" that's what he is now!
BThe thinker

Duncan, SC

#12 Aug 16, 2012
All molesters are not homosexual, but ALL are perverts! Yes, tho in this case, I do think Brad probably is a closet homosexual and of course, a PERVERT. By the way, has anyone ever come forward saying they had a consensual relationship with Mr. porton? Man or woman???
pappy

Flower Mound, TX

#13 Aug 16, 2012
Thinker do you actually thik someone is actally gong to broadcst suh things and make it pblic of having an affair with BP. Hardly anyone would do such a thing, they would keeep it priate==straight or gay.
Outsider

Shawnee, OK

#14 Aug 16, 2012
jre wrote:
He is innocent till proven guilty so stop with the slander!
OK...Josh Reasoner. We get it. You are his cousin. Even if you don't trust the accusations of the victims, how can you discount the video tapes, impersonating a doctor, writing and filling illegal prescriptions and (though we don't know the details yet) the computer porn and other stored data. The OSBI and the Feds are still looking at that...more charges will be filed. If you really care for your relative, get him some help.
MoreCommonSenseC ounseling

United States

#15 Aug 16, 2012
For his Aunt & Uncle too.
curlygirl1996

Boswell, OK

#16 Aug 17, 2012
I wrote my post on one of these other forum thingys but i was told by this one dude i know that he was told by one of the victims that they lied about it because they was mad at him about something but they didnt know it would get this out of hand. And i was like why dont he tell the truth and he said he wants to but his parents wont let him cause now they would look stupid. I dont know this dude thats in trouble. But i thought id pass this on cause if i go to the police i might get him him trouble
lovelyrose
#17 Aug 17, 2012
I believe he is guilty but how is havin porn or and anything in that catagory. Mean you molested any one. Shoot my husband has porn. My brother is a police officer in oklahoma county. I asked him about search warrants and he told me that people automatically assume just cause something is taken from the place where a search warrant is executed we have foynd something we can use. This aint law and order.
The thinker
#18 Aug 17, 2012
lovelyrose wrote:
I believe he is guilty but how is havin porn or and anything in that catagory. Mean you molested any one. Shoot my husband has porn. My brother is a police officer in oklahoma county. I asked him about search warrants and he told me that people automatically assume just cause something is taken from the place where a search warrant is executed we have foynd something we can use. This aint law and order.
No it's not Law and Order, and as you say, you "ain't" detective "Olivia".
Confused

Broken Bow, OK

#19 Feb 23, 2013
He us guilty for misuse of prescription drugs, saying he is a Medical Doctor and a Counselor. He misled who he was, and I understand there are photo's and enough evidence sexual activities did take place in the home Brad lives in. But you are innocent in a Court of Law, and when this trail begins, I wonder what will happen to the students, if they are gay also since they continue to allowed Brad to seduce them, while filming their sexual conduct behind a video camera. I feel the trail should be in McCurtain County but I can understand why the Porton family wants to move it out of this County. Too many people knows about the incident, since it has been in the paper with people talking about it in public, on this forum, and face book, where he may not have a fair trial in McCurtain County. In most people's opinion he is Guilty with majority wanting him to go to the State Jail. But with the Prescription fraud, and pretending to be a doctor, he could go to Federal Prison if he is found guilty on all charges.
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Confused, all of his crimes may be linkd to federal law but the Feds will probably let the locallaw enforcement handle the case. Especially if he used prescriptions gotter under a froged name of a doctor and gave the drugs to those kids and referred to hisself as a docotr as well. So you end up with a mixture of federal crimes as well as crims under state law.And a question I have not seen answered nor asked is: did B>P> take a underage child accross state lines to committ any of thsoe crimes---which will definetly fall under federal jurisdiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idabel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houses for rent (Apr '15) 21 hr Krey 4
Tammy Leonard (Jul '08) Feb 24 Amberedgin 13
Jerry Dale Meek _ Murder Trial Begins (Oct '13) Feb 23 SamsGrandpa 439
Jesica Bickerstaff Gordos Woman Feb 18 Mystery Man 0 1
Dope Dealers (Aug '10) Feb 17 gayjewishhitler 19
Mind ur own business... as in reference to the ... (Dec '11) Feb 13 SoftHeart77 3
Opening A New Bakery who thinks it would be a g... (Jun '12) Feb 13 SoftHeart77 3

Idabel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Idabel Mortgages