OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#28930 Sep 10, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure Romney talk with Meet the Press and saying that he plans to keep parts of obamacare sent him way down in the polls.
==========
Actually the poll is from Saturday, a day before Meet The Press aired. It may help Romney as some people want Obamacare but not from Obama and would like to see it come from someone who does not have a drop of black blood.

Location hidden

#28931 Sep 10, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>Why is the allocation no longer needed for wars? The key word in what obama said is "saved" money.
==========
==========
>>>Why is the allocation no longer needed for wars?<<<

Because Obama ended the wars, especially as we know them and as they were when he took office. So that war funding not being used for war could be assigned elsewhere.

Location hidden

#28932 Sep 10, 2012
Democratic Convention more truthful than GOP Convention. Republicans told more lies and half-truths than did Democrats.
asdf

Cushing, OK

#28934 Sep 10, 2012
Interesting phone app out called Obama In His Own Words. Clips of all the crazy, outrageous crap that has come out of this man's mouth that the media hides. Search it and check it out. Let your friends hear it.
Sunrise

Dallas, TX

#28935 Sep 10, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
==========
>>>Why is the allocation no longer needed for wars?<<<
Because Obama ended the wars, especially as we know them and as they were when he took office. So that war funding not being used for war could be assigned elsewhere.
Dang, I could have sworn we still had military being killed and maimed in Afghanistan on behalf of the US but according to you those people just went over there on their own and took on those people and the US had nothing to do with it. I noticed that the liberal news media stopped giving a daily report with a running total of casualties after January 2009 but I didn't know that was because the war in Afghanistan had ended.
asdf

Cushing, OK

#28936 Sep 10, 2012
Check out this pic of our creepy, pervert old man VP cuddled up to a biker chic this past week. The bikers next to him look like they're getting ready to beat his ass lol

That's funny, but our BP is acting like this?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/creepy-female...

Location hidden

#28937 Sep 10, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>Dang, I could have sworn we still had military being killed and maimed in Afghanistan on behalf of the US but according to you those people just went over there on their own and took on those people and the US had nothing to do with it. I noticed that the liberal news media stopped giving a daily report with a running total of casualties after January 2009 but I didn't know that was because the war in Afghanistan had ended.
==========
Nope, I said ended as we know them. There are troops in Iraq too, but pull-down has been substantial to the point that those wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are ended as we know them, just as I said. The ended part no longer needs financing so Obama is suggesting that funding which is already allocated for those wars but not now needed go elsewhere.
Words

Jenks, OK

#28938 Sep 10, 2012
asdf wrote:
Interesting phone app out called Obama In His Own Words. Clips of all the crazy, outrageous crap that has come out of this man's mouth that the media hides. Search it and check it out. Let your friends hear it.

This one is a must see for everyone.

Obama in His Own Words

Don’t take my word for it that voting to re-elect Barack Obama would be a vicious and sociopathic act of vandalism if not treason.

The Moonbat Messiah explains why in his own words:
http://moonbattery.com/...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#28939 Sep 10, 2012
Words wrote:
<quoted text>

I also said I have a brain like a computer
A Commodore 64 maybe.
Words

Jenks, OK

#28940 Sep 10, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Nope, I said ended as we know them. There are troops in Iraq too, but pull-down has been substantial to the point that those wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are ended as we know them, just as I said. The ended part no longer needs financing so Obama is suggesting that funding which is already allocated for those wars but not now needed go elsewhere.

We're broke! Until we get on our feet, put people to work on something other than government jobs so they can pay taxes, we can't afford improvements. Obama wants to increase the size of government that is already too big. He wants middle America to pick up the tab for more government workers. Not going to happen so move the Democrats out of our way so we can clean this mess up that Obama has made worse!

Location hidden

#28941 Sep 10, 2012
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
We're broke! Until we get on our feet, put people to work on something other than government jobs so they can pay taxes, we can't afford improvements. Obama wants to increase the size of government that is already too big. He wants middle America to pick up the tab for more government workers. Not going to happen so move the Democrats out of our way so we can clean this mess up that Obama has made worse!
==========
This "mess" as you say, is not as bad now as it was when it was handed to Obama, and there is NO sane reason why the GOP who originated the "mess" should be let back in. Putting Republicans back in would be like putting the Fox in the henhouse after he's eaten most of the chickens. Obama is all that stands between such a dreadful fate of seeing the GOP nation wreckers back in control.

Location hidden

#28942 Sep 10, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text> Money was allocated for two wars, already spent.
you're wrong and Obama is wrong. Money was not allocated for two wars. Spending was authorized for two wars. Spending money that did not exist. Allocating money indicates that you took X money from Y source and allocated it to Z situation. There was no allocation. Only authorization to spend. Obama is wrong because he wants to move the spending from A to B. But it's still spending money we don't have.

Obama is right that we need to spend at home on infrastructure, jobs and such. Romney is wrong that he wants to use the same non existent money to give to the rich and further deepen the hole we're in. It's simple math if you have 10 dollars coming in and 4.00 of it comes from the rich and now you tell the rich they don't have to pay but 1.00 you have now created a deficit of 3.00. And that's exactly what Romney wants to do. You can't get this deficit under control without curtailing spending. AND the rich have to pay their fair share by % of income. There is no reason on the face of this earth that I should pay 30% of my 100K income as taxes yet Romney on income of 50 million should pay 13%. That's just not a sustainable situation for a nation. The poor have nothing to pay and the rich refuse to pay. There isn't enough middle class left to shoulder the entire burden.

You can talk and talk and talk all day long but the bottom line is you can't strip Social security and medicare and stay in office. Seniors are by far the largest voting bloc in America and the politicians, as criminal as they are, are not that stupid. Lots of talk about "reform" of Social security but the truth is that the boomers will get their social security and medicare or D.C. will have no incumbents the next 10 rounds of elections.

So where do you balance the budget from? 1st, you don't. It won't happen under any President of any party until the boomers die off. You're talking 20 years until they die to the level of sustainability. Second, you make the rich bite the bullet for those 20 years. Someone has to and they are the only group that can afford to. You lift the cap on SS contributions. You stop all oil subsidies. You stop subsidizing all American companies doing their primary manufacturing/business abroad. You place a 1.00 surcharge on every item imported into this country by an American company on items produced in another country. You stop the "favored nations" program that allows foreign nations to import slave labor crap into America without import tax.

You legalize marijuana and tax the hell out of it. You stop subsidizing Tobacco and corporate farming. You institute workfare instead of welfare.

And the place you get the most money back to close the deficit is you attack the culture of corruption in the Military supply system. You buy your hammers from right wing Home Depot for 10.00 each instead of 60.00 each. You don't refurbish Abrams tanks at a cost of 30 million each and then let 30,000 of them sit in storage.

That's just a start. I can think of a hundred other ways to balance the budget. But you don't sit around talking about BULLSHIT splitting hairs when both those wars were NEVER budgeted and allocated.
asdf

Cushing, OK

#28943 Sep 10, 2012
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is a must see for everyone.
Obama in His Own Words
Don’t take my word for it that voting to re-elect Barack Obama would be a vicious and sociopathic act of vandalism if not treason.
The Moonbat Messiah explains why in his own words:
http://moonbattery.com/...
Oh yes, I think I posted this one the other day too. The liberals will refuse to watch it and most certainly cannot defend it. That's why they won't answer for it.
asdf

Cushing, OK

#28944 Sep 10, 2012
Biden wanted to be Fact Checked so he was obliged

“Today, Vice President Biden said that he should be fact checked, and we agree,” said Romney campaign spokeswoman Amanda Henneberg.“The vice president knowingly and deliberately leveled false and discredited attacks. This is further proof that the Obama Campaign is unable and unwilling to talk honestly or substantively about the most important issues driving the country."

"In an attempt to distract from President Obama’s failed record, including unemployment remaining over 8 percent, labor force participation falling to three-decade lows, and our national debt passing $16 trillion, Vice President Biden is once again advancing fabricated and disproven attacks on Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan," Henneberg added.

Biden's comment follows Romney pollster Neil Newhouse saying in late August, "We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers.”

The Romney campaign also on Saturday released a statement with fact-checks on statements Biden made relating to Romney's tax and Medicare plans, and claims from Biden that Romney shipped jobs overseas.

Among the questionable remarks were Biden's argument that "after the worst job loss since the Great Depression we created 4.5 million private sector jobs in the past 29 months" – a frequent response by the Obama campaign when questioned about the slow economic recovery.

The Associated Press and others point out that statement is misleading because it counts jobs from the recession's lowest point to where employment began to grow again – excluding jobs lost earlier in Obama's term and masking that overall unemployment has increased over that period.

"Overall, roughly 7.5 million jobs were lost during the recession that began in December 2007 and ended officially in June 2009," according to the wire service.

The Associated Press also points out that Obama said in his speech that he wants to use money saved by ending the wars to build highways, schools and bridges.

However, the wars were largely financed by borrowing "so there is no ready pile of cash to be diverted to anything else," the wire service writes.

The group FactCheck.org listed eight instances in which either Biden or Obama "spun" facts during their speeches Thursday night in Charlotte, N.C.

The group point out that Obama boasted that "independent experts" found his economic plan would cut the deficit by $4 trillion over 10 years. However, one such analyst called a key element of the plan a ‘gimmick,’ the group said.

Other examples include the president saying U.S. auto makers are back on top of the world.

"Nope," writes FactCheck, pointing out that General Motors has slipped back to No. 2 and is headed for third place in global sales this year behind Toyota and Volkswagen.

The group said Biden misquoted Mitt Romney when he said the GOP presidential nominee "believes it's OK to raise taxes on middle classes by $2,000."

Romney in fact promises to lower middle-class taxes, FactCheck points out.

Still, Obama and Biden were not alone, fact-checkers also dissected Romney and running mate Rep. Paul Ryan’ convention speeches a week earlier in Tampa, Fla.

FactCheck said it found just "a few bits of exaggeration and puffery" in the Romney speech, even citing a tweet by Bill Burton, a former Obama press secretary, saying likewise.

The group said Romney exaggerated about the loss of family income under Obama because some occurred 13 months he took office.

However, the group said Ryan, in his acceptance speeches, made "false claims" or gave “misleading statements” at least five times – among them were that president’s health care law funnels money away from Medicare “at the expense of the elderly.”

FactCheck pointed out Medicare’s chief actuary says the law "substantially improves" the system's finances and that Ryan has embraced the same savings.

Location hidden

#28945 Sep 10, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
This "mess" as you say, is not as bad now as it was when it was handed to Obama, and there is NO sane reason why the GOP who originated the "mess" should be let back in. Putting Republicans back in would be like putting the Fox in the henhouse after he's eaten most of the chickens. Obama is all that stands between such a dreadful fate of seeing the GOP nation wreckers back in control.
And there is the difference in this Election. I don't like Obama you know that. But the right wing Okies whole thing is that they will accept ANY Republican over ANY Democrat. If Jon Huntsman had of been the GOP nominee I would be out working to elect him today. I was a huge McCain fan until he went nuts and brought in the All American Bimbo.

For me this is not about Obama being a good president. This is about Romney taking us right back to what went on during Bush II. This cannot be allowed to happen under any circumstances. Obama has not solved the problems but he has stopped the arterial bleeding. Romney is going to cut the throats of the middle class and let the rich vampires drink the blood.
Words

Jenks, OK

#28946 Sep 10, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========

It is worse but I know you don't want to hear the truth.

Obama said:
These are obligations that the United States has taken on in the past. Congress has run up the credit card, and we now have an obligation to pay our bills. Looks like it’s been incurred mostly in the years of Obama to me.
http://obamalies.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/...

Location hidden

#28947 Sep 10, 2012
Here's yet another tidbit that pretty much validates my claim that Wall Street runs Washington. Boone Pickens is an Okie, a billionaire and knows just a little bit about energy.

http://moneymorning.com/ob/t-boone-pickens-bl...
Words

Jenks, OK

#28948 Sep 10, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
And there is the difference in this Election. I don't like Obama you know that. But the right wing Okies whole thing is that they will accept ANY Republican over ANY Democrat. If Jon Huntsman had of been the GOP nominee I would be out working to elect him today. I was a huge McCain fan until he went nuts and brought in the All American Bimbo.
For me this is not about Obama being a good president. This is about Romney taking us right back to what went on during Bush II. This cannot be allowed to happen under any circumstances. Obama has not solved the problems but he has stopped the arterial bleeding. Romney is going to cut the throats of the middle class and let the rich vampires drink the blood.

No he won't so stop your god damn lying. You're just like you sister Justaminute you liar! Jon Huntsman bowed out of the 2012 presidential race and called for the Republican Party to coalesce behind Mitt Romney.

"It's now time for us to unite around the candidate best equipped to beat Barack Obama," Huntsman said during a news conference at the Myrtle Beach (S.C.) Convention Center. "Despite our differences ... that candidate is Gov. Mitt Romney."

So the bottom line is you're a god damn liar and even the one you say you would have supported agrees we have to get Obama' ass out of there. Your fantasy bullshit is just that, pure fantasy you god damn liar!
Words

Jenks, OK

#28949 Sep 10, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Here's yet another tidbit that pretty much validates my claim that Wall Street runs Washington. Boone Pickens is an Okie, a billionaire and knows just a little bit about energy.
http://moneymorning.com/ob/t-boone-pickens-bl...

Your only claim that can be validated is you are stupid, uneducated and a compulsive liar!

In fact, You and Boone are both god damn liars you worthless assclown!

Romney’s plan also will let the states take responsibility of permitting of drilling for oil and natural gas on federal lands.

http://kfyo.com/mitt-romney-aims-for-energy-i...

Location hidden

#28950 Sep 10, 2012
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
No he won't so stop your god damn lying. You're just like you sister Justaminute you liar! Jon Huntsman bowed out of the 2012 presidential race and called for the Republican Party to coalesce behind Mitt Romney.
"It's now time for us to unite around the candidate best equipped to beat Barack Obama," Huntsman said during a news conference at the Myrtle Beach (S.C.) Convention Center. "Despite our differences ... that candidate is Gov. Mitt Romney."
So the bottom line is you're a god damn liar and even the one you say you would have supported agrees we have to get Obama' ass out of there. Your fantasy bullshit is just that, pure fantasy you god damn liar!
You probably shouldn't be calling others liars Packing Heat since you've claimed to be both a man and a woman on Topix. I'd say you're lying one way or the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idabel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valliant teacher 14 hr khloe 3
choctaw electric corruption- attention cec cust... (Jul '14) Aug 22 NewsyMan 60
Do you know Haley Brooke Trammel (Morresy) Aug 17 yououghttonome 1
Bear Morris Aug 14 Marilyn 2
Unsolved Homicides in McCurtain County, Oklahoma (Jul '11) Aug 12 Court girl 201
free Aug 8 Lucysworld 3
"curtis wayne anderson" tater tot from paris (Sep '11) Aug 5 Timothy Forsyth 11

Idabel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Idabel Mortgages