First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sad2say

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Did Judge driesels wife get busted for drugs again?
pappy

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 25, 2010
sad2say, you should keep up with the current news. the judge has been deviorced from his wife/she is his X wife. Are you trying to play a political game here, I do believe so. politics here and say because of the actions of an X wife he is responsible for the actions of an individual responsibility of which that person comitted an action they themselves was responsibie for. Every individual person is resposible for their actions. Including the X wife of Judge Drisiel. Are you not responsible for yourselve. I do believe so. And it is sad when a person turns to drugs for a crutch in thier life. As you have referred to this woman, it is sad. I do believe she has and willl pay the consquences of her actions. By the way this is old news. politics at work.
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#3 Sep 25, 2010
I probably won't vote ,but I hope Driesels relected.
nanna

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2010
Did not see anything in the paper about it this time..That is politics at work .I would say...I see her coming and going from his house everyday..I think they still live together.
ready4change

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2010
They sealed her file at the court house so no one can see....
somebody

United States

#6 Sep 26, 2010
I hope he wins
demo

United States

#7 Sep 26, 2010
somebody wrote:
I hope he wins
You must gamble and play cards with him!!!You must be the one winning all his money ...LOLOLOLO
TNT

Dallas, TX

#8 Sep 26, 2010
Who is running for judge?
GetReal

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 26, 2010
Vote for JP Longacre!!!!!
Robert

Dallas, TX

#10 Sep 26, 2010
I'm voting for JP!
pappy

Mabank, TX

#11 Sep 26, 2010
did not JP work or an assioate of LeForce, the lawyer? And is Jp running as a Republican. Just wondering about it. So you folks are voting for a republican? That would make a republican the first to serve a county judge would it not?
HORSEMAN

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2010
I will be voting for the person not the party.We have had a democrat for 16yrs and look at our court house..OMG...I am a democrat but will not voting that way this time.
HORSEMAN

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2010
TNT wrote:
Who is running for judge?
JP Longacer rep and Willard Driesel demo
Robert

Frisco, TX

#14 Sep 27, 2010
At this point I don't think being a republican or democrat matters.
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#15 Sep 27, 2010
The court house and show house work hand in hand. VOTE DRIESEL
pappy

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 27, 2010
Robert, it does matter, the Republicans want to privatize your social security, privatize different departments as they have done partially with the CIA. Do you want your Medicare privatized? Do you want your food inspected or not, or just leave unregua;ted and let the comapnies self regulate the way the egg farms were doing when the salmanella eggs made so many people sick. those eggs were found in salads, breakfast foods, cakes and other foods and contained salmanella. As the law is now no recall can be done without the company with bad product causing the problem gives its permission to have a recall. the goverment has no law for which to recall a bad product. And the Republicans believe in no regulations. And as in a lot of cases the Republicans will rule in favor of a company than for the person. So take your chances with a republican if you want.
pappy

Dallas, TX

#17 Sep 27, 2010
Flyfart, that show house I hear is quiet expensive.
HORSEMAN

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2010
Get really people you all know we need a change..JP LONGACER FOR JUDGE
BEX

United States

#19 Sep 29, 2010
Keep up the HARD work JP longacre!!!!!!
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#20 Sep 29, 2010
BEX wrote:
Keep up the HARD work JP longacre!!!!!!
The hardest work he does is walking across the street, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idabel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman still jailed without bond in connection w... (Jul '07) Oct 13 Make America Gooe... 18
New bar in Hochatown. Oct 13 Make America Gooe... 2
News 27 arrested in SE Oklahoma drug sweep (Feb '09) Oct 13 PowerLifter 53
McCurtain County Sheriffs Office (Sep '16) Oct 12 Classmate 72 4
Whos is some dead beat dads around here?? (Sep '10) Oct 12 Classmate 72 26
Idabel coach with a drug conviction? Oct 9 Meanwhile 9
Valliant Murder Sep 29 Good Luck 6

Idabel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Idabel Mortgages