Son charged in father's death

Son charged in father's death

There are 8 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jun 13, 2007, titled Son charged in father's death. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

An Idabel man has been charged with manslaughter in his father's death. William Howard Jamison, 23, and Arthur Julian Naylor, 24, both face charges in connection with the death of Anthony Jamison, 50. via NewsOK.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Family

Canyon Lake, TX

#1 Aug 15, 2007
This story is about my family. I donít understand how they can charge Will with manslaughter. He tied his own father up and beat him, robbed him, drug him behind the truck, and shot him in the back of the head. You tell me how thatís manslaughter. I wonder how much money was passed under the table for him to get charged with manslaughter. This is an outrage!!
I also know the family

Inola, OK

#2 Aug 19, 2007
Wow , could it be the many, many, many years of abuse! Maybe the authorities are taking this into consideration! His dad finally pushed one of them to the limit!
Need more info

Dublin, GA

#3 Sep 24, 2008
Has there been a conviction/sentencing yet? I no longer live in McCurtain County but I went to school with Julian. This is the first I've heard of this story. I cannot believe that the Julian I knew could do this. Shocked.
The thinker

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jun 5, 2012
I have been gone from the county a long time , but knew tony as a kid and his mother and father. What in the world happened to make a son ( or were they both his boys?)do such a thing. Who is the mother of the auccusd? What kind of sentence did he get. Shocking. Is Tony's brother Buddy and two sisters still around?
The thinker

United States

#5 Jun 30, 2012
Still would like to know more about the death of tiny Jamison? He had parents that loved their kids. Tony was a favorite of the two boys. What happened to Buddy? Then there was LaJena and Marsay. Tony had a son by Brenda Flowers when he was very young? Where is he? How many wives did tony have? The word abuse was used. Did he abuse his wives and children? I can not imagine killing a father and then living with it! Any answers? I knew this family long long ago, they were a young couple with 4 kids and a normal life. Did drugs get hold of this man? So sorry for Jeannie and Cecil.

Since: May 12

Muskogee, OK

#6 Jul 3, 2012
Thinker- I wish I had more info to give you. I don't know what type of person Tony was, but Ive known Will for many years. I'm not agreeing with what he did by any means. He never spoke much about him with me. All I was told is that he was physically & mentally abusive. It had been going on for years. Will hit his breaking point... & snapped. I wish it hadn't have happened. No person deserves to die like that. But it did. And Will is serving his time. Will is a good person, his heart was in the right place, NOT BY ENDING TONYS LIFE, but he mustve felt like it was the only way to stop the abuse. The only other person in the family I know is Jeanne. She's still the sweetest person alive.

Since: May 12

Muskogee, OK

#7 Jul 3, 2012
The thinker wrote:
I have been gone from the county a long time , but knew tony as a kid and his mother and father. What in the world happened to make a son ( or were they both his boys?)do such a thing. Who is the mother of the auccusd? What kind of sentence did he get. Shocking. Is Tony's brother Buddy and two sisters still around?
Julian & Will are only friends. Will is serving 10 years for Manslaughter-1st degree. Julian served two years I think as an accessory. I also commented below. Not trying to offend anyone just offering what little info I have. If any is incorrect I apologize.
The thinker

Columbia, SC

#8 Jul 3, 2012
Thanks to those that responded to my inquiry. It was just this last year I became aware of this awful situation. Jeannie and Cecil are nice people and did not raise their kids like that. Tony must have fallen really far in this world for a son to do this to his own father. Whatever the reasoning or the long term outcome.... What a memory for these two young men to live with. Still would like to know who the mother is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idabel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
k2..... 5 hr I Am The Queen Of... 2
News 27 arrested in SE Oklahoma drug sweep (Feb '09) Sep 17 Mydogchopper 53
Idabel coach with a drug conviction? Sep 17 Pure Country 7
Why James Skipper should be elected. (Nov '11) Sep 14 Free one 27
big bang (Oct '09) Sep 13 Pure Country 5
bradley raney (Jul '12) Aug 26 Cady Herron 32
Who do you support for Associate District Judge... (Oct '10) Aug 22 Goldie 27

Idabel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance