Fund Raiser For Beverly Cooper who ha...

Fund Raiser For Beverly Cooper who has Cancer

Posted in the Idabel Forum

Angela Murray

Monticello, AR

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Friday, April 27, 2012
6:00pm until 9:00pm
Goodwater Oklahoma
Pie And Cake Walk and Food Auction
GOODWATER OKLA Pie and Cake walk , Silent Auction will be held on April 27th 6pm for Bevery Cooper . This will be her 3rd brain surgery within a yr and second time chemo/radition Mrs Cooper will have to travel everyday for 6 wks straight with a round trip per day @ 90 miles. We are in need of Donations to put toward Gas Card from Wal-mart to ensure Mrs Beverly makes everyone of her appointments . This is a very Critical time for her and a must according to Dr . If she misses even 1 appointment she will have to start all over again . Please Help if you can , Contact info Denise Cooper-West 479-747-7205 or Anglea Murray 870-628-1444. Also Donations can be made to Mrs Beverly Cooper @ HC 73 Box 485, Haworth Okla 74740. Thank You and God will bless you , I promise . Daughters of Beverly Cooper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idabel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning U.S. Flag At GOP Convention In Burlingame Apr 29 Anagrams Of Mammo... 1
News Person wanted in fatal shooting found walking a... (May '15) Apr 25 A dead mans son 8
I am writing a book and looking for a good stor... (Sep '11) Apr 25 Machine 8
Former Senator Finds New Love At Age 90 Apr 24 The Ghost Of Rudo... 1
i want to have sex with a she male please Apr 24 The Ghost Of Rudo... 2
snorty morgan recent information?? (Oct '12) Apr 19 Angela Scheibler 39
Girl with side of her head shaved with lines in... Apr 14 Curious 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Idabel Mortgages