Tea Party planned for Idabel on April...

Tea Party planned for Idabel on April 15?

Posted in the Idabel Forum

Get organized

Texarkana, TX

#1 Apr 5, 2009
If not, get one organized someone.

Here is one of the songs for it.

&fe ature=player_embedded
what dayaknow

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 5, 2009
What kind of tea is going to be served at the tea party? I drink Lipton myself. Over the rocks, chilled. I also hope youare having some green tea to brew. that is amighty fine drink--goes down smooth.
what dayaknow

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 5, 2009
Is this that republican get togather tea drinking contest to raise money?
citizen x

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2009
I saw on the news that NEWT GINGRICH IS ON YOUR LIST OF DONORS FOR THE TEA PARTY. WILL YOU BE SERVING LIPTON OR IS IT A BRING YOUR OWN TEA. I use artificial sweetener plese have some on the table. Will Newt be there to speak when all those tea bags are brewed. and do we gring our own trash bag. Will there be umbrellas at each table. Butchey will you be there?? Dang bet that will be amess cleaning up all those tea bags. How much will the glass of tea cost at the REPUBLICAN FUND RAISER.
citizen x

Dallas, TX

#5 Apr 15, 2009
How many showed up for the tea party. bet ) showed up
whats up

Midlothian, TX

#6 Apr 27, 2009
why did not the people show up.
yousuregottalove it

Channelview, TX

#7 Jun 3, 2009
You naysayers...just thought id let you know ..folks did show up! and rallied and were standing proud and unlike some organizations (cough..acorn)..not a dime was given to a political party! get a clue will ya?
whats up

Midlothian, TX

#8 Jun 4, 2009
Who paid for all the regallia and the other signs. and how many a really there. did any one get a head count or guessimate. Was lipton served over ice or did we have english tea served. Was it in the papers. I like my tea over ice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idabel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning U.S. Flag At GOP Convention In Burlingame Apr 29 Anagrams Of Mammo... 1
News Person wanted in fatal shooting found walking a... (May '15) Apr 25 A dead mans son 8
I am writing a book and looking for a good stor... (Sep '11) Apr 25 Machine 8
Former Senator Finds New Love At Age 90 Apr 24 The Ghost Of Rudo... 1
i want to have sex with a she male please Apr 24 The Ghost Of Rudo... 2
snorty morgan recent information?? (Oct '12) Apr 19 Angela Scheibler 39
Girl with side of her head shaved with lines in... Apr 14 Curious 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Idabel Mortgages