Houses for rent in Idabel

Houses for rent in Idabel

Posted in the Idabel Forum

Since: Aug 11

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2011
My daughter is looking for a house to rent.She has indoor pets, one small dog and a cat.She is looking for an older home- 2 or 3 bedroom.
gay boy usa

Boswell, OK

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Keith plaster loves young boys . You think brad porton is bad , you should see what he's doing ... Someone needs to call his siblings and get him help. The man is psych...... Please there in idabel get him help..
cissieagain

Valliant, OK

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Cissie Crusoe you and your little hermaphrodite bff need to stop trying to connect your enemies to the Brad Porton case. This is just you trying to start rumors and spread filth. But then at least the two of you are no out at the cemetery trashing graves today.
bipolar plaster

Broken Bow, OK

#4 Apr 4, 2013
you are pitiful, quote by your sister!
not a fan of kieth plaste

Broken Bow, OK

#5 Apr 4, 2013
cissieagain wrote:
Cissie Crusoe you and your little hermaphrodite bff need to stop trying to connect your enemies to the Brad Porton case. This is just you trying to start rumors and spread filth. But then at least the two of you are no out at the cemetery trashing graves today.
weird. I saw Cissy was in OKC so how can she be doing the things you are accusing her of and how does she have the time? More lies by you and your hermaphrodite bff named Justin. Cissy has no enemies, what she has are low rent white trashy people trying to hurt her, you being one of them. so grow up and leave her alone.
ladyrealtree

Carrollton, TX

#6 Apr 15, 2013
If anybodies siblings need to step in an do something it is the Crusoe brothers. This woman is getting crazier by the minute. Its funny but its sad at the same time.
nochangesatall

United States

#7 Apr 15, 2013
Things never change in that excuse for a place to live. This is exactly the crap she used to pull in high school, leaving anonymous notes to stir up drama and get attention. Exactly the same thing, just with modern technology.
a guy

Hugo, OK

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Im looking for a place on n.e. 3rd
laffinhard

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Oh well if Ciissie can't get even with somebody, she tries to smear their name around. Ask her about the Idabel hospital not allowing her to come back anymore. She went down their screaming about Satan and witchcraft and accused them of killing all of her family. She gets worse and worse.
bytchiznutz

Valliant, OK

#10 Apr 30, 2013
The woman is nuts. Y'all leave her alone. She's making up crap to get some attention. She's wanting people to think that satanist are having services on her grave, in a locked graveyard and with full time caretakers there. She's not playing with a full deck. She never did.
NotafanofCissieo rKeith

Quitman, TX

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Can you folks either put factual INCIDENTS that concerned YOU, or drop this topic. It is juvenile.
nummadong

Valliant, OK

#12 May 7, 2013
This concerns me. Cissie Crusoe gave my dog veneral warts when I was her neighbor!
where is she

Broken Bow, OK

#13 Sep 11, 2013
I hear from some people that Cissy is not around here anymore. Their house is for sale and someone said her brothers made her move out and then they sent her off. Anybody herd that she is in some kind of mental hospital or had to move from McCurtain county? Maybe her old house is for rent?
shes baaaaack

Broken Bow, OK

#14 Oct 7, 2013
where is she wrote:
I hear from some people that Cissy is not around here anymore. Their house is for sale and someone said her brothers made her move out and then they sent her off. Anybody herd that she is in some kind of mental hospital or had to move from McCurtain county? Maybe her old house is for rent?
Back in Idabel and crazy as ever. At the parade this weekend she had a tribute float to her mother who passed away. It was very creepy and some of the people st school were very concerned. Maybe she got help but the whole thing was really weird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idabel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Homicides in McCurtain County, Oklahoma (Jul '11) Wed Lori Lea 205
Dan Treat Apr 16 Babycakes 1
New post for 2018 Apr 12 Daisy 3
Dollar General lady Apr 9 Citizen z 2
Dope Dealers (Aug '10) Apr 7 Froggy 22
Jerry Dale Meek _ Murder Trial Begins (Oct '13) Mar 30 Sams Grandpa 442
Pine Cellular going out of business? Mar 29 lack of service 2

Idabel Jobs

Personal Finance

Idabel Mortgages