why is Quentin Keen in jail
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
willie aka bigwill

Hermitage, TN

#23 Oct 13, 2008
thats bull shit quentin aind no goddam child molester he was like 22 and was at a party in war and this girl told him she was 19 and he f#cked her and she was only 17 her parents found out and turned him in he pulled 3 and a half years got and was caught out after his curfue and was locked back up for 18 months and then he got out last year got a job at mcdonalds lost his job and ended up not being able to pay his fines off and went right back i havent talked to his grandma so i dont how long he got this time but im telling u to leave him the hell alone he is a very good friend of mine and he aint no low life child molesting piece of shit like most of mcdowell county is he would give tha shirt off his back in a snowstorm i would most definetly leave my child around him i grew up with quentin he is a very good person!so leave him the fuc alone!
Are you serious

Princeton, WV

#24 Nov 3, 2012
Ok, so appearantly he has been arrested again! Heard he was up in there on Thursday. From what I hear, he was really skinny and he had a beard. He has only been out for not even 2 months. They told me he was in there for stealing a generator. I tried to help him a while ago. I gave him information on where to go for help with his "probem." He seemed like he was actually going to make it this time. I can't believe this....
well

Nellis, WV

#25 Nov 3, 2012
Are you serious wrote:
Ok, so appearantly he has been arrested again! Heard he was up in there on Thursday. From what I hear, he was really skinny and he had a beard. He has only been out for not even 2 months. They told me he was in there for stealing a generator. I tried to help him a while ago. I gave him information on where to go for help with his "probem." He seemed like he was actually going to make it this time. I can't believe this....
Good place for him=)
willie coleman

Dixie, WV

#26 Nov 11, 2012
llok quentin is one of my best friends he is no child molester he was with a girl when he was 18 she was 17 he broke up with her and her mom took charges i would allow quentin around by my kids anytime i would let him watch my kids for that and alfita estep she hates everybody but she likes quentin she would as well do the same thing so leave him alone he went to jail for takin the cops back a stolen generator so leave the poor feelow alone his mom just died this shit is just enough to make him go crazy so go jack your cocks or finger your puzzies and leave good people alone ask him for anything he will give it to u
Lets see

United States

#27 Nov 13, 2012
Well pillie your sorry azz didn't have your kids ALFITA is raising them and doing a great job since she finally woke up and saw you are nothing but a pill head thief deadbeat dad who needs to pay her child support but your sorry azz won't work so looks like I will raise them and they will know what a real father is. You are a OECD of shit so is snorky and the one that thinks he is a macho man. The big pile of shit like your whole family just stay away ALFITA will be fine. Glad you're gone shit for brains
Whoa

United States

#28 Nov 14, 2012
willie coleman wrote:
llok quentin is one of my best friends he is no child molester he was with a girl when he was 18 she was 17 he broke up with her and her mom took charges i would allow quentin around by my kids anytime i would let him watch my kids for that and alfita estep she hates everybody but she likes quentin she would as well do the same thing so leave him alone he went to jail for takin the cops back a stolen generator so leave the poor feelow alone his mom just died this shit is just enough to make him go crazy so go jack your cocks or finger your puzzies and leave good people alone ask him for anything he will give it to u
Why would anyone take back a something they stold ?
go to jail boy

Princeton, WV

#29 Nov 14, 2012
willie coleman wrote:
you need to go on to jail for a few years for all the criminal things you have done and are still doing.i will take good care of alfita,she will have a real man. and a good man. not a pill snorting theiving azzhole. what did she ever see in your no good azz anyways? just keep on,hopefully you will be locked up soon.alfita will be taken very good care of,in all ways.she deserves a good man that treats her right.shes one of the best looking women in bradshaw and deserves a good man.
Old Friend

Princeton, WV

#30 May 8, 2013
I was just wanting to see how Quentin was doing. I hated to see that he had relapsed, but he told me himself that he knew he was going to end up using again. When his mom died while he was still locked up, it really hurt him. He loved his mother so much, and to see her go like that was horrible. If anyone has seen Quentin, please let him know that I'm really concerned about him. Just tell him that I'm the one that helped him with some contact information for different therapists up in Beckley. He always impressed me with how incredibly smart and artistic he was. I hate to see that he's going down the wrong path, I know he's better than that. Thank you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 2 hr Pam 24,353
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 2 hr Pam 45,146
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 8 hr COOTERDOG 41,035
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 10 hr luci 1,676
Juggalos and Juggalettes! (Apr '10) 13 hr steve 42
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 14 hr -Papa-Smurf- 2,806
Word assocation (Sep '07) 14 hr -Papa-Smurf- 17,956

Iaeger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance