what about him
misty

Maryville, TN

#2 Jul 30, 2011
who is he?
Get a Life

Tarboro, NC

#3 Aug 2, 2011
Why start this forum? Aaron is a GREAT guy, and I don't think you will find one person who has a bad thing to say about him... But then again this is Iaeger where someone ALWAYS has something to say, rather it is true or not...... Seems to me like you "unknown" & "misty" are just wanting to cause trouble if you wanted to know about AR why not just ask him...
I know

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 2, 2011
he's one of the guitar players for Blackwater Outlaws. The lead singer thinks he's another Hank Williams Jr. ha ha. They don't even have an original opening for their group, they use Big and Rich song.
JAMES ROBERTS

Blacksburg, VA

#5 Nov 10, 2011
I know wrote:
he's one of the guitar players for Blackwater Outlaws. The lead singer thinks he's another Hank Williams Jr. ha ha. They don't even have an original opening for their group, they use Big and Rich song.
very much wrong. nothing like hank besides that he is a tell like it is kinda guy. I LOVE HIM TO DEATH GREATEST IN THE WORLD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 3 min COOTERDOG 24,249
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 4 min Mark mark 40,991
lonely guy seeking male companion 20 hr john 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 21 hr -Papa-Smurf- 2,801
Word assocation (Sep '07) 21 hr -Papa-Smurf- 17,952
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 21 hr -Papa-Smurf- 7,216

Iaeger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance