wondering

United States

#21 Jan 9, 2009
Lisa Cline-Farnsworth wrote:
I had no idea this had happened, and we all know their is no way that Jimmy Cooper is capable of murder, nor should he spend his life in prison. I think we should gt intouch with a good attorney and set up a legal fund to get him out!!!
I agree I think we should try to help him he needs it i havent talked to him in years an year i loved him an eric i feel so bad about this mess an i would love to try to help him.lets pull together.
little jimmy is loved

United States

#22 Jan 9, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I agree I think we should try to help him he needs it i havent talked to him in years an year i loved him an eric i feel so bad about this mess an i would love to try to help him.lets pull together.
hey you guys..jeanne lagato is a lawyer dont know what kind of laywer but just hopefully she is the right kind he needs an she might help out an old friend,,jimmy was everybodys friend,,just figured id through that out there..also iam in on anything you guys want to do i dont have much but willing to do what i can
for justice

United States

#23 Jan 9, 2009
I had no idea this had happened, and we all know their is no way that Jimmy Cooper is capable of murder, nor should he spend his life in prison. I think we should gt intouch with a good attorney and set up a legal fund to get him out!!!
you seem like a persom with "SPUNK" why dont you check everything out,like i said before on post on this site go to montel williams, dateline,20/20, old cold case files anywhere for some reason this post has touched my heart, i dont know any of you all but if jimmy is not guilty he dont need to be there, these shows will not cost you any money and you can contact them on the computer,if you decide good luck
cousin

Lincolnton, NC

#24 Jan 9, 2009
I want to thank everyone for the kind words about him. I know his mother and father spent alot on lawyers to try to get him out. I will try to get in touch with her and let her know how much support he has out there among friends. Maybe there is is something we can do for him. That was a good story about him on the bus and he always looked out for me( just like his little sis). I have so many good memories and pictures of us growing up. Sorry about the double post earlier, it didn't show up the first time.
Eric Cooper

Princeton, WV

#25 Jan 9, 2009
thank cous
look under

United States

#26 Jan 9, 2009
What really happened to this boy? Where can you go and get the court papers to see what really happened to help him?
Eric Cooper

Princeton, WV

#27 Jan 9, 2009
i have them call me first he got railroaded
A FRIEND to ME

Sneedville, TN

#28 Jan 9, 2009
Eric Cooper wrote:
I agree with you, he got railroaded. I grew up with Jimmy, and I talked to him just a little while before all this happened. He was having trouble with his ex then. He was living in Bluewell at the time, and his ex had thrown some clothes, that he bought for the baby, in front of his door. He was sad, and we talked a little about what was going on. I wished him well, and that is the last day I spoke with him. I sure hope that all his old friends and relatives will stand up for him now. It was so shocking and unbelievable to me that he was sentenced to prison.To the best of my knowledge, Jimmy had never had any run ins with the law before. He was not a trouble maker, only a fun and down to earth guy! I sure hope everybody keeps this thread going for him, to bring attention to his "unusual case"! Maybe, if alot of us stick together to help him, it will end this nightmare in his life and his family's life.

Eric, hope all is well for you and your family, it has been many years since I have seen or even heard from you!!!
little jimmy is loved

United States

#29 Jan 9, 2009
cousin wrote:
I want to thank everyone for the kind words about him. I know his mother and father spent alot on lawyers to try to get him out. I will try to get in touch with her and let her know how much support he has out there among friends. Maybe there is is something we can do for him. That was a good story about him on the bus and he always looked out for me( just like his little sis). I have so many good memories and pictures of us growing up. Sorry about the double post earlier, it didn't show up the first time.
could you share a pic with us..i always loved lil jimmy iam glad you liked the lil story thanks
donna

United States

#30 Jan 9, 2009
Eric Cooper wrote:
hey eric how are you doing its been a long time glad you are ok well i would love to help with getting jimmy help.
Eric Cooper

Princeton, WV

#31 Jan 9, 2009
is this donna im thiking of if so im donig good long time.
donna

United States

#32 Jan 9, 2009
hey i am the one who wreckered yoru motorcycle an told you it just quit now you know the tryth lol
donna

United States

#33 Jan 9, 2009
remeber we all got bunrned on the same leg that day in that mud hole it is funny now but it wasnt when it happened i neevr did show mommy that burn i knew she would never let me ride again lol
donna

United States

#34 Jan 9, 2009
we all should have matching scars lol man them was the days
Eric Cooper

Princeton, WV

#35 Jan 9, 2009
your mom ruby
cousin

Lincolnton, NC

#36 Jan 9, 2009
I too also have a matching scar from a burn from the motorcycle. Jimmy taught me how to ride a dirt bike when I was about 10 and now I can handle a Harley by myself and love riding. Here is a good story, where we grew up there was a big hill that led up from the bottem where the game room was and Jimmy would always jump it with me on the back. Sometimes we would get so high up I thought I was going to fly over his head and fall off, but he knew I wouldn't and would never do anything if he thought I would get hurt. We used to ride wheelies thru the staight stretch there and I had so much fun with him. I don't have any way to post a pic yet, but I know my mom has some and I will see if she can find a good one to put for yall as soon as I can.
little jimmy is loved

United States

#37 Jan 9, 2009
iam in!!!just let me know what legal fund an what attorney
Eric Cooper

Princeton, WV

#38 Jan 9, 2009
thanks lisa
Who

United States

#39 Jan 9, 2009
cousin wrote:
I too also have a matching scar from a burn from the motorcycle. Jimmy taught me how to ride a dirt bike when I was about 10 and now I can handle a Harley by myself and love riding. Here is a good story, where we grew up there was a big hill that led up from the bottem where the game room was and Jimmy would always jump it with me on the back. Sometimes we would get so high up I thought I was going to fly over his head and fall off, but he knew I wouldn't and would never do anything if he thought I would get hurt. We used to ride wheelies thru the staight stretch there and I had so much fun with him. I don't have any way to post a pic yet, but I know my mom has some and I will see if she can find a good one to put for yall as soon as I can.
Who is this?
donna

United States

#40 Jan 9, 2009
Eric Cooper wrote:
your mom ruby
yes my mom is ruby dont tell me you dont remeber all the things i just told you about if you have then you are just getting old lol didnt you marry Jan stanley how old are yalls boys now?i ahve one 13 thinks hes 20 an one 7 thinks he is 16 lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 13 min Sundog512 23,408
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 14 min cathouse cowboy 3,582
Word assocation (Sep '07) 14 min cathouse cowboy 16,345
Is there any swingers in the area 17 min Goober did ure si... 19
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 24 min honeymylove 2,873
chinese food restaurant (Nov '14) 3 hr Cock Fighter 9
Just Me 3 hr Cock Fighter 2
More from around the web

Iaeger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE