Comments
1,401 - 1,416 of 1,416 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2013
First Prev
of 71
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1615
Feb 6, 2012
 
I am glad to see you back anyhow. I didn't freak out about you being gone. I am used to it now :D

Did I mention to you that Granny Loves America and I made up? They turned on her in vacaville, and I took up for her.

She posts with Sue and Junket now under the name -Persephone-

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1616
Feb 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

-Kevin- wrote:
I am glad to see you back anyhow. I didn't freak out about you being gone. I am used to it now :D
Did I mention to you that Granny Loves America and I made up? They turned on her in vacaville, and I took up for her.
She posts with Sue and Junket now under the name -Persephone-
Wow. I will have to see if I can find her.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1617
Feb 16, 2012
 
Really wrote:
---You made a big mistake and will reap the consiquences of your actions. I am not this person---When this person sees her name plastered on this Thread, she in going to take action on you. You all messed up big time.---


I Am not this person.

Catch this I'm not Really,

When this person see her name.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1618
Feb 16, 2012
 
hill bill bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I Am not this person.
Catch this I'm not Really,
When this person see her name.
I know!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1619
Feb 16, 2012
 
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!
Bold just told on his self. Would you go to the last post on Jezebelle look what some one called me as soon as bold left last night.Ty.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1620
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

hill bill bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Bold just told on his self. Would you go to the last post on Jezebelle look what some one called me as soon as bold left last night.Ty.
HBB I have been posting this for a long time however Laci defends Really aka BOLD aka Starlight aka Lighthouse.

I just did and that same thing would happen when Really would leave the thread.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1621
Sep 1, 2012
 
This is such a good thread and WAAT killed it prior to lossing her Kuddos badge on End of Time.

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1622
Sep 1, 2012
 
GodSmacked wrote:
This is such a good thread and WAAT killed it prior to lossing her Kuddos badge on End of Time.
How did that happen?

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1623
Sep 1, 2012
 
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
How did that happen?
Good morning Kevin. How did what happen?
Really

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1624
Mar 22, 2013
 
GodSmacked wrote:
What are your thoughts on this person?
"GodSmacked" <Hello> Bet you no longer carry a hatred toward me... See you have mellowed quite a lot. Good to see the change and good to see all posters from the past. We are all doing well...This is good to know... stay cool and take care of yourself. "Old fences get mended over time"...many blessings to you...
Theo

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1625
Mar 22, 2013
 
Nice to meet you, Really! My name is Theo and I'm relatively new to all this but it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance...
Really

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1626
Mar 22, 2013
 
Theo wrote:
Nice to meet you, Really! My name is Theo and I'm relatively new to all this but it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance...
Nice to meet a new comer. Thank you - you seem to be a nice person.
Theo

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1627
Mar 22, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to meet a new comer. Thank you - you seem to be a nice person.
Thanks...I try to live peaceably among all men and I adhere to the Royal Law...I'm not always in compliance, but I try..
Really

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1628
Mar 22, 2013
 
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks...I try to live peaceably among all men and I adhere to the Royal Law...I'm not always in compliance, but I try..
Blessings on you. It is our place to be good to all people...Lord commands we be/ must go...enjoy the days ahead

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1629
Mar 23, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Blessings on you. It is our place to be good to all people...Lord commands we be/ must go...enjoy the days ahead
Why are you talking to yourself?
DEVELISH

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1630
Mar 23, 2013
 
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking to yourself?
She fliped her wig and blowed it out her azzzz!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 71
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 41 min Arthur 56,561
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 7 hr tate 142
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 12 hr Cow Tipper 8 3,941
does anyone know erland blevins & if so is he hot? (Sep '08) 13 hr FAMILY 53
german sherperd 17 hr Interested 4
steven addair 20 hr fyi 2
Question Wed fyi 3

Search the Iaeger Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for McDowell County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Iaeger Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Iaeger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Iaeger News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Iaeger
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••