Mayor of Iaeger, who are voting for?

Created by working man on Jan 9, 2013

412 votes

Click on an option to vote

Joe Ford

Debbie Church

Ray Estep

undecided

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
For Me

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Debbie Church Mullins Key!!!! All the way!!! Iaeger will be alot better with her in there!!!!
2 posts removed
Chicago696

Huntington, WV

#4 Jan 9, 2013
I wouldn't vote for Debbie or Ray Estep, even if their filthy live's depended upon it. The only person good for Iaeger is Joe Ford. Let it be known that Ray Estep isnt nothing but a long haired dope head, and Debbie isnt nothing but a whore who will put our town to shame, her and Ray both will. Like I said the only person good enough for this job is Joe Ford.
mayor poor

Scott Depot, WV

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Fact is, there is not much to choose from but, Joe would be probably be the best choice of the 3.
not from there

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Chicago696 wrote:
I wouldn't vote for Debbie or Ray Estep, even if their filthy live's depended upon it. The only person good for Iaeger is Joe Ford. Let it be known that Ray Estep isnt nothing but a long haired dope head, and Debbie isnt nothing but a whore who will put our town to shame, her and Ray both will. Like I said the only person good enough for this job is Joe Ford.
I agree totally with you about Joe Ford but talking about othres isnt none pf yours ..
People like you are the reason ppl think they arent good enogh to stop what they do and go on with their live's
So please think before you say something cause i don't know these two people BUT i would say they aren't as bad as you want them to be .........
PEOPLE DO CHANGE TY
may i ask

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Well for one no I wouldn't vote for Joe because when he was a cop he was really good at setting women and children out of their homes and letting an abusive drunk and dope head stay in the house.Well as for Ray he may be on drugs but he'd get my vote before Joe.Now for Debbie she is my daughter-in-law.People do and can change.I know because I used to be a ho myself but now I can be a bitch when I wanna be.You go Debbie.
2 posts removed
WOW

Daniels, WV

#10 Jan 10, 2013
If Ray Estep gets in as Mayor...Iaeger is done for. Mayor Ford is the best man for the job. The people of this town saw fit for him once, why would they go away from him again unless he is doing a TERRIBLE job. Don't get me wrong the town is struggling but, a man needs more than 2 years as mayor to get things going. If Ray or Debbie get in there it will just set the town back that much more. Mayor Ford has the town heading in the right direction and needs at least 2 more years in office. Mayor Ford you have nothing to worry about. They voted you in against a tough opponent last time in Mr. Stafford, you've got this again.
Mr L

East Bank, WV

#11 Jan 11, 2013
WOW wrote:
If Ray Estep gets in as Mayor...Iaeger is done for. Mayor Ford is the best man for the job. The people of this town saw fit for him once, why would they go away from him again unless he is doing a TERRIBLE job. Don't get me wrong the town is struggling but, a man needs more than 2 years as mayor to get things going. If Ray or Debbie get in there it will just set the town back that much more. Mayor Ford has the town heading in the right direction and needs at least 2 more years in office. Mayor Ford you have nothing to worry about. They voted you in against a tough opponent last time in Mr. Stafford, you've got this again.
I agree.Joe Ford is the only opponent qualified to be mayor of the 3 running for office.You thought enough of him to elect him once why not now? Before you cast your vote ask questions about Ray or Debbie.Then make up your mind. Don't vote because someone seems like a nice person vote for that person because they can apply for grants,make declarations without making you a laughing stock of the county.
who

Huntington, WV

#12 Jan 11, 2013
nasty deb or too high Ray, yeah right
2 posts removed
Liar

Clendenin, WV

#15 Jan 11, 2013
WOW wrote:
If Ray Estep gets in as Mayor...Iaeger is done for. Mayor Ford is the best man for the job. The people of this town saw fit for him once, why would they go away from him again unless he is doing a TERRIBLE job. Don't get me wrong the town is struggling but, a man needs more than 2 years as mayor to get things going. If Ray or Debbie get in there it will just set the town back that much more. Mayor Ford has the town heading in the right direction and needs at least 2 more years in office. Mayor Ford you have nothing to worry about. They voted you in against a tough opponent last time in Mr. Stafford, you've got this again.
I don't how the other 2 will do but I know Joe has been in there for 2 years & all the promises he made for Iaeger he has kept none of them. The biggest thing he was saying that he would have more things in town for the kids, he got a grant to put a park in Iaeger, I don't see no park. All he did was get dirt moved in & then back out in that empty lot beside Mayhews old place. If it could'nt be put there he could have done found a place to put it. He has been getting old buildings tore down but only after he bought them for hisself on back taxes. Then the town payed to get them tore down, thats not right useing the towns money to pay for it. Then frontier put together the october fest & had all those rides brought in here & Joe set back & took the credit for that. He had a bunch of local bands to play & charged people just to enter town because what the phone company did was free for the kids. He had to make him some money somehow. So no Joe is bring the town down, he is no help that I see & Jimmy was no competion thats why he beat him out for Mayor. Maybe a woman is what our town needs. You go Debbie!!!!!
2 posts removed
dang

Washington, DC

#18 Jan 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
If Ray Estep gets in as Mayor...Iaeger is done for. Mayor Ford is the best man for the job. The people of this town saw fit for him once, why would they go away from him again unless he is doing a TERRIBLE job. Don't get me wrong the town is struggling but, a man needs more than 2 years as mayor to get things going. If Ray or Debbie get in there it will just set the town back that much more. Mayor Ford has the town heading in the right direction and needs at least 2 more years in office. Mayor Ford you have nothing to worry about. They voted you in against a tough opponent last time in Mr. Stafford, you've got this again.
Ha!!!! Iaeger is already done!!!! Look around!!!!
brittney

Branchland, WV

#19 Jan 13, 2013
It is what it is, and it aint much.
1 post removed
HS SWEETIE

Hurricane, WV

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Debbie Church Key for MAYOR!!!
kate

Mooresville, NC

#22 Jan 18, 2013
why not bubba,he would be as good as the competition,go bubba,but seriously debbie and ray,what is this world coming to,i think someone needs a head check
1 post removed
Theo

Charleston, WV

#24 Jan 18, 2013
Forget about a mayor....tell all the residents to come to charleston for a check and bomb it while they are gone! KaaaaaBoooooM
cowboy

Charleston, WV

#25 Jan 18, 2013
REPUTATIONS NEVER DIE
1 post removed
new list

Huntington, WV

#27 Jan 25, 2013
this list needs to be updated, and also lets make one of all the people running for consul men
hmmmm

Milton, WV

#28 Jan 29, 2013
mayor poor wrote:
Fact is, there is not much to choose from but, Joe would be probably be the best choice of the 3.
And y dont yuo worry about your 2 kids and pay your child support
wellnow

Milton, WV

#29 Jan 29, 2013
Agrees wrote:
<quoted text>You are right! Keep her away from anything you would like to keep. especially a man. dont matter what color,shes not picky at all.I hate white trash taxburdens
Who are you calling a taxburden SHE is the ONLY candidate who is actually employeed dumba$$
wellnow

Milton, WV

#30 Jan 29, 2013
And as far as Joe being the only one to know how to get grants that has got to be the funniest thing ever He is the reason Iaeger cant get any more grants cause the people in Wellch and Charleston hate him so bad cause he has lied so much. My lord any body can figure out how to do it and besides Im sure the other 2 can get help from people who do know what they are doing
5 posts removed
guy 1

Charleston, WV

#36 Jan 30, 2013
Ray Estep is not running Kenny Muncy, Wilbor Marcum, Joe Ford, Debbie church is the ones running.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirt track racing in gilbert 1 hr number 69 3
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 5 hr -badboy- 22,016
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 hr GodSmacked 26,397
chinese restaurant in iaeger 6 hr Julius 57
3 word story (Jul '11) 7 hr Alex Nicole 1,762
Old Iager High School Photos Apr 22 redbeard 3
Iaeger Police Officer, Please Read And Pass Alo... Apr 21 former iaeger res... 42
More from around the web

Iaeger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]