First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hey Jack

Lillington, NC

#1 Dec 18, 2012
I heard that the owner gave the school kids kindergarten to 12 grade a $150.00 gift card that's the real meaning of giving.
true

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Hey Jack wrote:
I heard that the owner gave the school kids kindergarten to 12 grade a $150.00 gift card that's the real meaning of giving.
it's true! So very thankful and appreciative...thanks david.
thankful

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2012
very true and greatly appreciated......Thanks David and hope your generosity is returned 100 fold.
school

United States

#4 Dec 18, 2012
He was very generous . It was K-8 , not the highschool though .
third grader

Princeton, WV

#5 Dec 18, 2012
thanks for making my christmas if not for the cash gift i would not been able to buy my toys i wanted but have u listen to little jimmy dickson song about christmas if so dont get mad if i give my toys to my friends who santa forgot to visit last year i'am just not going to take chance this year that he will forget again . dont be mad santa. i love u see u 12/25/12
my gosh

Bluefield, WV

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Hey Jack wrote:

Well he should be able to give that away. He cheated enough to give more than that! I have to pay my taxes...he should have to pay his. Oh wait when the Federal govt gets through with him then he will be paying.
just me

United States

#7 Dec 18, 2012
was it the kids with perfect attendance? My grandson goes there and he didn't get money?
Bigheart

Summersville, WV

#8 Dec 19, 2012
my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he should be able to give that away. He cheated enough to give more than that! I have to pay my taxes...he should have to pay his. Oh wait when the Federal govt gets through with him then he will be paying.
It only takes one smart ass to get on here and and say that..no matter if he did, which hasn't been proving yet. He is a very generous man. He always helps the school kids..And it was great that helped these little kids. For some, it was the only way they would ever have anything thing for Christmas.Bet you didn't do anything now did ya. One jealous person trying to ruin, what he did. Now go pray, so God can ease your jealous heart. Rock on David, you are a great man! Thanks for being Santa this year to a lot of kids!
Bigheart

Summersville, WV

#9 Dec 19, 2012
just me wrote:
was it the kids with perfect attendance? My grandson goes there and he didn't get money?
No it was a $150 dollar voucher from Walmart. And yes all the kids from Kindgarten to 8th grade received it.Parents were contacted, to go to the school to pick it up!
Dumb-Ass

Dunbar, WV

#10 Dec 19, 2012
my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it has to be sad, to be you.Living in misery and trying to bring down a great thing,that Rock & Roll did to help the children. Did you return the voucher that your daughter received? No,I didn't think so.Looks like you would appreciate it, since you want everything for free..You are truly pitiful! Get a life or get over it..
Jazz

Washington, DC

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Dear my gosh, you are such an ass. Thats the only christmas some of those kids will have. I wouldnt know david cline if i saw him. But most people would be so consumed with their own life and problems they would never think of those kids. I reapect him so much. So have a 'Merry Christmas may e you should do something for a child
halsey roberts

Yadkinville, NC

#12 Dec 19, 2012
i think it was wonderfull what he did,and i could care less about tax problem, way to go david
Tis the season

Nitro, WV

#13 Dec 19, 2012
I was in line at Kimball Walmart behind a little boy that received one of the vouchers that David Cline gave away. He had a buggy full of toys & was super excited. "I got to get me all kinds of toys", he said. Good job, David Cline. I wish there was someone like you when my kids were in school. As a single mom I sure could have used some extra help, and I worked every day to support my kids.
big red

Princeton, WV

#14 Dec 19, 2012
Too bad he don't treat his employees as good! Tries to cheat them out of hours worked and out of their unemployment when he lays them off! He does this Walmart thing to get on the good side of people. sympathy . Do you think this little piddly money is a dent in his pocket. Don't think so. He spends more than that on his dinners!
thankful

United States

#15 Dec 19, 2012
my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Always a smart ass in every group. David has always been generous to the community and its people. Thank you David and I hope I have the opprotunity to pay you back one day. You were the Santa most kids would not have had otherwise.
Wondering

Statesville, NC

#16 Dec 19, 2012
What about the Bradshaw Elm. Kids ? I know there is a lot of kids in this area that would be very thankful also . I heard a lady say today she was so thankful her son got one at SRMS . Now he would have a good Christmas . But her little girl was heart broken and wanted to know why she did not get one also at BES .
COOKIEMONSTER

Dunbar, WV

#17 Dec 19, 2012
big red wrote:
Too bad he don't treat his employees as good! Tries to cheat them out of hours worked and out of their unemployment when he lays them off! He does this Walmart thing to get on the good side of people. sympathy . Do you think this little piddly money is a dent in his pocket. Don't think so. He spends more than that on his dinners!
You must be crazy and need a check..this is the farthest thing from the truth that you can get..they get paid vacation,Christmas bonuses and can draw unemployment.they get to go on trips, you just keep posting this shit about him..just goes to show everyone how jealous you are of him...EAT YOUR HEART OUT..YOU SAD LITTLE MAN!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 19, 2012
So any of you that has something bad to say know him personally? Or are you going by hear say? I bet you believe everything you hear on the net also and believe everyone around,don't ya?Don't talk about someone you have no clue who they are from a hole in the ground.Do you work there? Do you have any clue about the company at all?It's easy to type about something until you are confronted by the man himself.Leave this guy alone.Talking about him just makes you sound silly.
High School

Clinton, MD

#19 Dec 19, 2012
I hope that he does something for the High School kids. I have 2 that attend RVHS, they could really use that. I have not been able to get them but one thing a piece. They understand, but it still hurts that I can not do more. So if David would do something like that for the High School it would really make there Christmas... But either way, THANKS A LOT DAVID FOR MAKING A LOT OF KIDS HAPPY. YOU ARE A WONDER PERSON FOR THAT....
Marsha

Charlotte, NC

#20 Dec 19, 2012
Take something nice, you gotta make it bad
do something sweet, their going to get mad.
No matter your intentions, whatever they may be
People are going to make you what they want to see
A selfish guy out for himself, caring for nothing
but his own accounts and his personal wealth.
Try to do something good. They make it bad.
Try to brighten their days. They make yours hell bent sad.
Accusations going to fly, gotta get used to that.
Clear out as much money in 2012, dont let the IRS get fat.
Do with it good, the naysayers can make folly, but the moms and
dads with no Christmas money will appreciate it, allowing their family a memory with a Christmas that was jolly.
Hide your money, throw it away, bury it before April rolls around because we know the jabs and punches are headed there.
But with the tragedy that just happened in Sandy Hook, CT, yes, lets let some children have a bit of a merrier Christmas.
I dont care where R&R Coal got the money, thanks for making some Christmas dreams a reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 5 min reversed 4 trolls 23,876
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr Mark mark 3,611
God bless the USA (May '14) 3 hr knight of Jesus 4
Poll What Fast Food Restaurant Would You Want? 7 hr Chris 33
caitlyn aka bruce jenner Jun 30 WONDERING 1
Is there any swingers in the area Jun 29 ONE EYE 12
Get Ur burgars at Newberrys Jun 29 Special Order 3
More from around the web

Iaeger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE