Holy Rollers STOP IT
First Prev
of 28
Next Last
love 69

New Hope, VA

#1 Sep 18, 2010
All you holier than though should leave gay people ALONE. Who are you to judge? Gay people keep the economy going and don't get me started on the fashion world.
lala

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Sep 18, 2010
I do believe being gay is a sin but I also don't think God wants us to be mean to each other. I think God is a God of love not hate.
Who Cares

New Hope, VA

#3 Sep 18, 2010
Exactly! The church is where you should confess your sins and not be codemned
Love for All

New Hope, VA

#4 Sep 18, 2010
This is the best site for STARLITE because she is a true holy roller that can't even tell her gay friends the truth.

Crack-Rabbit

“Lights Keep Coal Miners Busy..”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 18, 2010
love 69 wrote:
All you holier than though should leave gay people ALONE. Who are you to judge? Gay people keep the economy going and don't get me started on the fashion world.
Gay People Keep The Economey Going???....

The Economey has went to shit....You better Tell them Gay fellers To get to Puffing some Peckers!!!....I need a Raise....
1 post removed
Who Cares

New Hope, VA

#7 Sep 18, 2010
Bisexual is okay too :)

ThisCoffeeIsGood

“Working for God”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 18, 2010
Who Cares wrote:
Bisexual is okay too :)
YES !!! YES YES!!! Spread the LUV!!!
Who Cares

New Hope, VA

#9 Sep 18, 2010
Guess the "Holier" than though thinks its best to keeep their fingers on anothe topic... YEAH!!!
Love for All

New Hope, VA

#10 Sep 18, 2010
Who Cares wrote:
Guess the "Holier" than though thinks its best to keeep their fingers on anothe topic... YEAH!!!
They are here!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
worried

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 19, 2010
Don't y'all people ever work? I don't want my check cut out and if ever body is always on topix that means you aint working. I don't know about it being a sin but it would be a shame if they cut my check out. Go to work, pay your taxes, you don't need to be on here arguing anyway. Gays has been here for a long time and if they are working leave them alone. We just don't like lazy gays.
Apostolic

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Sep 19, 2010
Who Cares wrote:
Exactly! The church is where you should confess your sins and not be codemned
Actually, you can confess your sins to God whether you're inside a church or not. You can repent anywhere. But church leaders/members should not make people feel condemned. Conviction is one thing, but condemnation is wrong.
lol

Enola, PA

#14 Sep 19, 2010
they need to put all the gays in a room and throw a bomb in there with them,it is a sin,i think it is right down sicking,how could another man lay down with another man?? and the same on the women,that has got to be so nasty,,i heard that delbert went way away from here and got marryed to his man,i think if you go to another state and get married like that then you should not be aloud to come back here and live,you should have to stay were you got married at,,with all the other nasty men,,what has this world come to???sick,sick,sick,that is what you are,,,,,
umm what

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 19, 2010
lol wrote:
they need to put all the gays in a room and throw a bomb in there with them,it is a sin,i think it is right down sicking,how could another man lay down with another man?? and the same on the women,that has got to be so nasty,,i heard that delbert went way away from here and got marryed to his man,i think if you go to another state and get married like that then you should not be aloud to come back here and live,you should have to stay were you got married at,,with all the other nasty men,,what has this world come to???sick,sick,sick,that is what you are,,,,,
Back off of Delbert! Really none of your business what he does, do you work, are you a productive person, I doubt it. Delbert has worked for as long as I can remember and is an excellent person.
lmao

Enola, PA

#16 Sep 19, 2010
yell and he like's a man to fu** him up the a**??? that is some man,no he should'nt be called that,he needs to go back to were he got married at and stay,,,that is just plan out gross,and nasty nasty,yuck,,,and yes by the way i do fu**in work,,do you???
POOO

Princeton, WV

#17 Sep 20, 2010
This video should sum it up for all of you:
get a life

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 20, 2010
lmao wrote:
yell and he like's a man to fu** him up the a**??? that is some man,no he should'nt be called that,he needs to go back to were he got married at and stay,,,that is just plan out gross,and nasty nasty,yuck,,,and yes by the way i do fu**in work,,do you???
How do you know what he likes have you been there. What contributions are you making to say...anything. Just what I thought, none. You don't sound very old and you sound very immature. I would say maybe you work for either Delbert or Mike, right! Obviously, you didn't finish school because you can't spell either.
1 post removed
r u serious

Clay, WV

#20 Sep 20, 2010
Love for All wrote:
This is the best site for STARLITE because she is a true holy roller that can't even tell her gay friends the truth.
how many flipping forums are you going to get on and talk sh*t about other people. starlite was sharing her opinion with you on the other forum. and you bashed her there and you are doing it here now. you need to grow the hell up and leave other people alone. these forums are for discussion not talking sh*t about other people. especially when they wont see it and can't talk back. are you even from around wva ? if you can't be grown up about it then don't join the conversation dumb A**
Love for All

New Hope, VA

#21 Sep 20, 2010
r u serious wrote:
<quoted text>
how many flipping forums are you going to get on and talk sh*t about other people. starlite was sharing her opinion with you on the other forum. and you bashed her there and you are doing it here now. you need to grow the hell up and leave other people alone. these forums are for discussion not talking sh*t about other people. especially when they wont see it and can't talk back. are you even from around wva ? if you can't be grown up about it then don't join the conversation dumb A**
You must be STARLITES relative. I am only expressing what I see in her post.
GOD IS REAL

Verona, PA

#22 Sep 23, 2010
Love for All wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be STARLITES relative. I am only expressing what I see in her post.
I am not related to Starlite, It is true you bashed and bashed her , not only her but every christian you posted to. and I don't care to say you are very mean spirited, and taken over by the devil. You know him right,"satan" he's the one pullin your chain.

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#23 Sep 23, 2010
GOD IS REAL wrote:
<quoted text> I am not related to Starlite, It is true you bashed and bashed her , not only her but every christian you posted to. and I don't care to say you are very mean spirited, and taken over by the devil. You know him right,"satan" he's the one pullin your chain.
Why are you not saying that to the persons who made nasty comments about someone named Delbert ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 18 min Eternal truth 34,778
Republican Salesman President Donald Trump 1 hr jimmy 6
BOLD and TRYING (Oct '14) 2 hr TRYING-_3 379
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 4 hr purplelady1040 40,082
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,715
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) Wed Bert 319

Iaeger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance