First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I know who you are

Saint Albans, WV

#1 May 11, 2012
Ok I have them all bagged up and ready to go. Lets see you come and get them again. I bet you can't get them twice and get away with it.
knows

Westfield, NC

#2 May 11, 2012
I laughed with a read the title of this thread but its really not funny. Nothing is safe any more. Its a shame that people save their pop cans to earn a little extra money and then some sorry a** comes along and steals them. I hope you do catch them and give them exactly what they deserve.
1 post removed
to catch a theif

Saint Albans, WV

#4 May 11, 2012
pee in a few of them next time they steal them it will get pee on them
I know who you are

Saint Albans, WV

#5 May 12, 2012
knows wrote:
I laughed with a read the title of this thread but its really not funny. Nothing is safe any more. Its a shame that people save their pop cans to earn a little extra money and then some sorry a** comes along and steals them. I hope you do catch them and give them exactly what they deserve.
I know exactly who it was I am just waiting on them to come and try to get the ones I have saved and bagged up now. I wanna see if they have the balls to try it again.
1 post removed
oh myy

Mount Hope, WV

#7 May 12, 2012
I cant stand a theif.Its got so bad around here.Now were gonna have to give an I.D.Just to sell pop cans.I guess its not as bad as stealing the phone lines though.I wish you would catch them red handed.I hope you beet the crap out of them.Then press charges on them too.I have some bagged up on my porch.I also have a crow bar handy.Let them be found around here,bet they would think twice before theiving again.
redeye

Lizemores, WV

#8 May 12, 2012
oh myy wrote:
I cant stand a theif.Its got so bad around here.Now were gonna have to give an I.D.Just to sell pop cans.I guess its not as bad as stealing the phone lines though.I wish you would catch them red handed.I hope you beet the crap out of them.Then press charges on them too.I have some bagged up on my porch.I also have a crow bar handy.Let them be found around here,bet they would think twice before theiving again.
Hate a thief also! The hell with the crowbar I got A 44 magnum waiting on any dam thiefs ASS!! THIN them out one way or another!
sick

Mount Hope, WV

#9 May 12, 2012
redeye wrote:
<quoted text>Hate a thief also! The hell with the crowbar I got A 44 magnum waiting on any dam thiefs ASS!! THIN them out one way or another!
sounds like a plan.I would just like them to suffer as much as possible.besides im not allowed a gun.Due to anger management problems.lol They just better hope I dont find them here.If their caught here tonight . They will be found here in the morning...lmao
knows

Westfield, NC

#10 May 12, 2012
sick wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like a plan.I would just like them to suffer as much as possible.besides im not allowed a gun.Due to anger management problems.lol They just better hope I dont find them here.If their caught here tonight . They will be found here in the morning...lmao
You will more than likely get your chance to make them suffer, especially since they didn't get caught the first time.. The sad thing is that chances are you know who it was and could even be family. The majority of home robberys are committed by friends and family. People that know your rountine. I don't want you to shoot someone, but I do hope you find out who stole from you.
to catch a theif

Saint Albans, WV

#11 May 15, 2012
tie string around the bags with cans on them so you'll hear them pick the cans up..
bill

Mount Hope, WV

#12 May 20, 2012
somebody stole my lawnmower,and it was right in front of my front door.It is a black brute,selfpropelled and has a bag.If anyone knows anything about this I would greatly apprechiate any info.I wish they would have got the cans instead.They were right behind it.I have my camerea in use for the first time since I have lived in this house. I doubt they have interhet to see this.Maybe they will come back and I'll catch them.Wish me luck people.
wood walker

Snowshoe, WV

#13 May 21, 2012
I wish you so much luck. I had a new dirt bick stole off me in 2006.I paid over $8000 for it . I know how it fells. get a gun and use it. the cops wonts help you . help your self,or you will wish you did like I do
wood walker

Snowshoe, WV

#14 May 21, 2012
dirt bike sorry
bill

Mount Hope, WV

#15 May 23, 2012
I got it back no thanks to the cops they didnt do crap...wouldnt even call me back.But thank god I got it back
wood walker

Snowshoe, WV

#16 May 23, 2012
glad to here you got it back.and thank god for it .you are one of the lucky ones
apalled

United States

#17 May 28, 2012
Thats pretty bad when thieves steal like this.
I know who you are

Saint Albans, WV

#18 May 28, 2012
yeh and its even worse when its your own family doing it and the cops say that can't do anything about it. they say well at least it was just pop cans it could have been worse. damn what do they have to do pack my whole house off for it to be worse, hell stealing is stealing no matter what they take.
I know

Mount Hope, WV

#19 May 29, 2012
Lets start cutting their fingures off,bet thay will think twice about picking something else up.Then the cops will be sure to come and arrest us.lol
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

#20 May 31, 2012
I know wrote:
Lets start cutting their fingures off,bet thay will think twice about picking something else up.Then the cops will be sure to come and arrest us.lol
Ever stop and think? Maybe it would be in reverse. They may cut your fingers off, stick them up your butt and then install them in your nose.
darious9

Ransom, KY

#21 Jun 4, 2012
Daryl wrote:
<quoted text> Ever stop and think? Maybe it would be in reverse. They may cut your fingers off, stick them up your butt and then install them in your nose.
you are sticking up for thieves. shows what kind of person you are. you must be the ring leader.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Jun 5, 2012
Maybe I am! You will never know unless your fingers are cut off , stuck up your butt and then installed in your nose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 5 min Sundog512 28,100
Word assocation (Sep '07) 1 hr Elightened Observ... 18,114
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 7,436
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,999
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,906
threesome (Jan '14) 2 hr Benn dare 15
BOLD and TRYING (Oct '14) 7 hr Just Wondering 363

Iaeger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance