plastic surgery around here kevin stanley true or not?

Posted in the Iaeger Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2013
real housewife mcdowell

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I was wondering if it was true that Kevin from Iaeger had a lot of work done to his face? I saw him at the mall a while back and his face does not move! His forehead and eyes were so tight so people said he has botox some people said a brow lift, anyway just wondering what if anyone knew and what everyones thoughts are on cosmetic surgery?
who cares

Daniels, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

real housewife mcdowell wrote:
I was wondering if it was true that Kevin from Iaeger had a lot of work done to his face? I saw him at the mall a while back and his face does not move! His forehead and eyes were so tight so people said he has botox some people said a brow lift, anyway just wondering what if anyone knew and what everyones thoughts are on cosmetic surgery?
who cares if he has had anything done or not!!!! You need to get a life and stop worrying about Kevin!!! Maybe he will see this and pray for you, lord knows someone needs too!
your pathetic

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Hey real house wife.... Why don't you get a job and quit letting Kevin's tax dollars support your sorry ass and u might have more to worry about than him:-)
may i ask

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

This shit is getting old.If you really want to know about Kevin go ask him yourself.While your at it ask him where he went if he did go so you can get yourself fixed cause I know you got to be ugly.You sure must have a lot of worry lines you need fixed from worrying about Kevin and what he is doing.Get you a life.
Me too

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Why don't people leave this man alone..from what I know he's a Christian and doesn't bother anyone, just let him alone and get over it
may i ask

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Me too wrote:
Why don't people leave this man alone..from what I know he's a Christian and doesn't bother anyone, just let him alone and get over it
I agree with you.This person is obcessed with Kevin.They need to just drop it and let it go.I've known Kevin most of his life.He is a very caring and giving person.Yes he is a Christian and he has made this world a better place by me getting to know him.He comes from a wonderful family.
your pathetic

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I think he should foot the police and file a harassment and stalking order!!! They can find out who is doing this, and it has went on so long that they can press charges!!!!
your pathetic

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

your pathetic wrote:
I think he should foot the police and file a harassment and stalking order!!! They can find out who is doing this, and it has went on so long that they can press charges!!!!
Go to the police I mean!!!! Not foot the police!! Lol
My opinion

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I know him too, and grew up around him and live not far from him now and he is a funny, kind, good hearted guy. Hes a Christian and good person.
I know

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Kevin, I know this is you starting these threads about yourself out of some kind of need for attention. Please stop it. You were raised better than this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Iaeger Discussions

Search the Iaeger Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
what is the usefulness of topix 3 min Mississippi gurl 8,330
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 min George 53,496
Three Word Game! (Nov '12) 22 min mudpuppy 354
Word Assocation (Jan '08) 35 min mudpuppy 8,178
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 36 min mudpuppy 710
let's talk about johnny cake and the people (Feb '09) Tue FDamron 213
52 Market (Jan '14) Tue Damron82 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Iaeger Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000