2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 Full story: KGUN 3,938

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Full Story
LOL

AOL

#3320 Apr 2, 2013
I would have more respect for a w---- in church than I have for that evil, vile woman who would make a mockery out of 2 men getting killed. I'm sure the so called W---- can change her ways, but Haggie May is beyond ever being able to change, she'd hardened to the core and there is no hope for her. The gall of someone coming on a topix with no sympathy for the people who died or their loved ones is just beyond me. May you get what you so richly deserve, HAG!You have turned a very nice topix with people saying how sorry they are for those family's into a hate fest against the good people of WV. Hang your head in shame, or that's right, people like you have no shame. Give me the W----- any old day compared to you they are Saints.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3321 Apr 2, 2013
LOL wrote:
I would have more respect for a w---- in church than I have for that evil, vile woman who would make a mockery out of 2 men getting killed. I'm sure the so called W---- can change her ways, but Haggie May is beyond ever being able to change, she'd hardened to the core and there is no hope for her. The gall of someone coming on a topix with no sympathy for the people who died or their loved ones is just beyond me. May you get what you so richly deserve, HAG!You have turned a very nice topix with people saying how sorry they are for those family's into a hate fest against the good people of WV. Hang your head in shame, or that's right, people like you have no shame. Give me the W----- any old day compared to you they are Saints.
Yes Possum, I'm sure you would like the w---- better, she's free and easy. I am not. Now why get on here with all you rhetoric about caring and sympathy when you are just as nasty to me. Guess you think that is alright because I do not live there in Wrong Turn country. I'm no saint, possum. However I doubt your w----- are either or your fellow hillbillies, dead or alive. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Miner

Oakvale, WV

#3322 Apr 3, 2013
LOL wrote:
My friend I don't think we should give this bitch anymore attention. She is obviously a sick person who needs mental health treatment. She attempts to make us believe she is both educated and wealthy which I do not believe. She is delusional. Someone that would use this thread in particular to write such nonsense surely is not "tied to tight." I will not give "old gator" any more of my attention. I actually believe she is a hooker waiting for her pimp to bring her customers. She has so much free time that she has to express her internal rage by lashing out at good people. She has got so fat and ugly like a pig in gator skin that her pimp can not get her many customers. Therefore she lashes out at good people while throwing a "whore in church" comment. She deep down in her heart wishes she could be that whore. She claims she has two Master Degrees. I am sure one is a Master(bater) and the other one Master in Underwater Basket-weaving. Anyway, I'll leave this Topix site with my mental picture of what this gator shit looks like..
1 post removed
Your right Miner

AOL

#3324 Apr 3, 2013
Let's just hope she gets the help she needs so badly from that nursing home or psycho ward she is on.LOL!
1 post removed
Sonny

Lost Creek, WV

#3326 Apr 4, 2013
I have alot of respect for miners. I am glad there are more restrictions now. Maybe there will be less accidents.
Sman

Lexington, KY

#3327 Apr 4, 2013
My thoughts are with their family.
Sman

Lexington, KY

#3328 Apr 4, 2013
There is no reason for anyone to die on the job. It should be a criminal offense !
tea

Richmond, VA

#3329 Apr 4, 2013
concerned wrote:
This is terrible. Some reports say three people were killed and others say two. Does anyone know what really happened?
Terrible.
Sman

Lexington, KY

#3330 Apr 4, 2013
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3331 Apr 5, 2013
Miner wrote:
<quoted text>My friend I don't think we should give this bitch anymore attention. She is obviously a sick person who needs mental health treatment. She attempts to make us believe she is both educated and wealthy which I do not believe. She is delusional. Someone that would use this thread in particular to write such nonsense surely is not "tied to tight." I will not give "old gator" any more of my attention. I actually believe she is a hooker waiting for her pimp to bring her customers. She has so much free time that she has to express her internal rage by lashing out at good people. She has got so fat and ugly like a pig in gator skin that her pimp can not get her many customers. Therefore she lashes out at good people while throwing a "whore in church" comment. She deep down in her heart wishes she could be that whore. She claims she has two Master Degrees. I am sure one is a Master(bater) and the other one Master in Underwater Basket-weaving. Anyway, I'll leave this Topix site with my mental picture of what this gator shit looks like..
Possum, you are delusional at best. No,I am no street walker and have no pimp. I truly am a Lady and a very wealthy one at that. Your references to me as a woman are disgusting. Bet you treat all women this way and call them names. I know your type, I've met them in many a board room. I can break them in an instant. But I bet the heifers in your area are used to it and thats why you have gotten away with it for so long. You are a pathetic little excuse for a man. You probably need a man in your life and thats why you are so miserable. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
OWTF

United States

#3332 Apr 5, 2013
Hag is nothing but a old and very ugly cross dressing transgender. He/She is always getting on different topixs to spread his hate. If you doubt what I am saying check the internet for him and you will find pictures of what this sicko really looks like.
Don't feed the snake by responding to his venom and he will dry up and go away. He is obviously too old to get his jollies on the streets so he gets his hard ones by spreading hate and anger.
finger

Rupert, WV

#3333 Apr 5, 2013
it was my chemical dope that caused this
so terrible

Alexandria, VA

#3334 Apr 6, 2013
That is so terrible
1 post removed
TelcoLee

Manassas, VA

#3336 Apr 7, 2013
Did anyone find the brothers yet?
DiCkHoLeHeRpEs

Roanoke, VA

#3337 Apr 8, 2013
God doesn't exist
1 post removed
Mine Exists

AOL

#3339 Apr 9, 2013
Sorry about yours. Psalm 14: 1-3 and Psalm 53:1.
Laurie

Ashburn, VA

#3340 Apr 9, 2013
Very sad
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3341 Apr 9, 2013
Possums, you need to get over this topic and move on. These possum miners decided what they wanted to do for a living and they did it. They knew the risks,just like they knew the risks of not getting a quality education and getting out of Wrong Turn country. Now don't make them "saints" because the sky fell in so to speak. There are many more dumb ones to take their place. Possums,there wouldn't be the need to go underground and risk lives if they would just simply keep their drawers up and stop having housefulls of possums to support. A lack of condoms in your area has sure caused a lot of pain and misery. God knows you people have no self control. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Providence, UT

#3342 Apr 9, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, you need to get over this topic and move on. These possum miners decided what they wanted to do for a living and they did it. They knew the risks,just like they knew the risks of not getting a quality education and getting out of Wrong Turn country. Now don't make them "saints" because the sky fell in so to speak. There are many more dumb ones to take their place. Possums,there wouldn't be the need to go underground and risk lives if they would just simply keep their drawers up and stop having housefulls of possums to support. A lack of condoms in your area has sure caused a lot of pain and misery. God knows you people have no self control. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Possums like a lack of cheap booze in the house makes my husband not want to have sex with ugly old me.TaTa Lady Of Great Face.
Hagatha May

Providence, UT

#3343 Apr 9, 2013
^^^Great Ugly Face^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low flying plane? 58 min jerkwater usa 11
All Points Bulletin: Randall Edwards of Iaeger ... 14 hr Justice for All 1
Question 23 hr wondering 6
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) 23 hr DAVID TODD 268
water running into the road from the driveway Wed good luck 9
the sexiest miss raider ever Tue DTC 5
chinese restaurant in iaeger Nov 24 I KNOW 13
Iaeger Dating
Find my Match

Iaeger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Iaeger News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Iaeger

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News