Nikki

United States

#162 May 18, 2009
OBTW since you are a FORMER Sandy Huffer you may not know the reason Hank and his family are staying with Lena is because he needs people to help care for his children because his wife(Jody's mother)passed away.Hank works!NEW CONCEPT..NOT ON A CHECK!If you don't know what WORK is let me break it down for you;#1-you get up in the morning#2-you ACTUALLY do manual labor(sitting in front of a computer screen all night on Topix DOES"NT count!)#3-at the end of a pay period something MAGICAL happens..You get a peice of paper ,take it to the bank and they give you money!If ANY of this confuses you GOOGLE it!
Former Sandy Huffer

United States

#163 May 18, 2009
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>FIRST of all I was'nt referring to YOU when I posted my comments.And I don't "HOLLER"at anyone!Get off your high horse and THINK before YOU post!What have YOU got against Jody(personally)?You need to reread MY post.Its NOT your place to judge anyone especially since you didn't comment with your NAME.
I'm just saying that Jody should'nt have started running his mouth. I'm not on no high horse I never said I was better than everyone else. I don't have anything against him personally. You say I'ts not my place to judge people when your doing the same thing. You don't have to worry about me anymore cause I've said all I need to say.
Deb in AL

Northport, AL

#164 May 18, 2009
Thanks Misty, just sent you a Myspace request.
what

Davidson, NC

#165 May 28, 2009
Former Sandy Huffer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just saying that Jody should'nt have started running his mouth. I'm not on no high horse I never said I was better than everyone else. I don't have anything against him personally. You say I'ts not my place to judge people when your doing the same thing. You don't have to worry about me anymore cause I've said all I need to say.
lets be nice and keep it going.
Former Sandy Huffer

Ithaca, NY

#166 May 28, 2009
Nikki wrote:
OBTW since you are a FORMER Sandy Huffer you may not know the reason Hank and his family are staying with Lena is because he needs people to help care for his children because his wife(Jody's mother)passed away.Hank works!NEW CONCEPT..NOT ON A CHECK!If you don't know what WORK is let me break it down for you;#1-you get up in the morning#2-you ACTUALLY do manual labor(sitting in front of a computer screen all night on Topix DOES"NT count!)#3-at the end of a pay period something MAGICAL happens..You get a peice of paper ,take it to the bank and they give you money!If ANY of this confuses you GOOGLE it!
I never said Hank was on a check. I know that he works. I know plenty of single parents that work and have somebody to watch their kids for them while their at work instead of living with mommy and daddy. I know that Jennifer died. That's what happens when you OD. If you want to be a smart ass fine but I can be a bigger one.
Nikki

United States

#167 May 28, 2009
Did you say YOU are a BIGGER ASS? I AGREE!!!2 THUMBS UP!
Get up to speed!!!!!
So you're willing to BABYSIT?For FREE?
Maybe YOU'RE jealous because Jessie and Lena loves HANK and his kids and YOUR parents DON'T LOVE YOU!
OBTW!How is Jennifer's death ANY OF YOUR BUISNESS???
Oh Don't tell me HANK took your woman?
OR
HANK killed one of your CHICKENS?
OR
HANK actually WORKS for a living?
OR
HANK is better looking than you?
OR
??????????
STOP me when I get it RIGHT because I can do this all night!!!!!
*******YES!I AGREE YOU ARE A *BIGGER* ASS!*CONGRATS! THE BIGGEST ASS AWARD GOES TO YOU!*
TLG

Clear Spring, MD

#168 May 29, 2009
Why are you so worried about what goes on with my family? If you must know, my grandparents want Hank and his kids to live with them. I don't think they would be happy without them there. As for Jennifer, she died almost 6 years ago, leave her alone. You don't need to say ANYTHING about her!
Former Sandy Huffer

Ithaca, NY

#169 May 29, 2009
Nikki wrote:
Did you say YOU are a BIGGER ASS? I AGREE!!!2 THUMBS UP!
Get up to speed!!!!!
So you're willing to BABYSIT?For FREE?
Maybe YOU'RE jealous because Jessie and Lena loves HANK and his kids and YOUR parents DON'T LOVE YOU!
OBTW!How is Jennifer's death ANY OF YOUR BUISNESS???
Oh Don't tell me HANK took your woman?
OR
HANK killed one of your CHICKENS?
OR
HANK actually WORKS for a living?
OR
HANK is better looking than you?
OR
??????????
STOP me when I get it RIGHT because I can do this all night!!!!!
*******YES!I AGREE YOU ARE A *BIGGER* ASS!*CONGRATS! THE BIGGEST ASS AWARD GOES TO YOU!*
Why should someone have to babysit for free if Hank has such a great job could'nt he afford a babysitter. My parents love me alot, that's why I did'nt go up to be a hell raiser like Jody. Your the one that brought Jennifer into this not me. Nothing to be jealous of. I have a wonderful husband who makes way more money than Hank ever will and beautiful kids that we raise -not our parents.- You can get on here and run your mouth all you want but nothing is going to change the fact that Jody is a trouble maker and that is what my first post was all about until you you had to put your two cents in and make it about the whole family.
GET A LIFE

Ithaca, NY

#170 May 29, 2009
Come on people get a life. This post will go on forever unless someone becomes the bigger person and stops now.
Nikki

United States

#171 May 29, 2009
If you such a GREAT life why are you on here bashing the Worthingtons?Post#148-Quote "Not all Worthingtons are good people!"(YOU are the one who made it about the whole family!)
YOU are the one that said; Post#160-It Kills me to see grand parents having to raise kids"I wasn't the first to bring up Jennifer or were you talking about someone else?LOL!
And LAST but not least Post #163-This ALL I have to say!"
And YOU kept rambleing on and on!I'm NOT going to respond to anymore remarks about the Worthington family.I'm taking the high road and be a better person than YOU!
This IS the LAST thing I'm going to say;If you DON'T live in Sandy Huff it's NONE of YOUR buisness!
WRONG

Ithaca, NY

#172 May 29, 2009
Nikki wrote:
If you such a GREAT life why are you on here bashing the Worthingtons?Post#148-Quote "Not all Worthingtons are good people!"(YOU are the one who made it about the whole family!)
YOU are the one that said; Post#160-It Kills me to see grand parents having to raise kids"I wasn't the first to bring up Jennifer or were you talking about someone else?LOL!
And LAST but not least Post #163-This ALL I have to say!"
And YOU kept rambleing on and on!I'm NOT going to respond to anymore remarks about the Worthington family.I'm taking the high road and be a better person than YOU!
This IS the LAST thing I'm going to say;If you DON'T live in Sandy Huff it's NONE of YOUR buisness!
If your not the Worthington's it's none of you buisness.
quiltingchick

Indian Trail, NC

#173 Feb 26, 2011
Hi I am looking for Crystal, Oble, Faye or Bobby Mclemore. Well actually looking for info on Bobby and/or Faye for my parents. From Portsmouth Va. my email is [email protected] Can anyone help?

Since: Feb 11

Indian Trail, NC

#174 Feb 26, 2011
mooresville girl wrote:
hey everybody, This is crystal McLemore, i had to read this about Sandy Huff. I loved living and growing up there. Just Friday we were talking about old times and about games and stuff we used to do, like trick-or-treating, blocking the roads so the bus couldnt't come, playing ball etc. Those were the days. My mom Faye and Oble live in NC too. My sons always tell people they are from WV even though they were born here. We had so much fun and we all were family and still are! I miss everyone from there. I have seen some of the Worthington boys and Diane and Sherry England. Diane's daughter and my son are in the same school! Hey David how are u doing??
Hey Crystal, You don't remember me but we use to live next to each other in Portsmouth VA. My parents Bruce and Rose would love to talk to yours. Please contact me....[email protected]..I hope you see this. I live in NC also.
just lookin

Bridgeport, WV

#175 Feb 27, 2011
i lived in sandyhuff about 48 years ago when i was a kid. my grandparents and uncles lived there a long time. i miss the good old days, i know about all the people there.my aunt betty lived there around sandyhuff all her life.
king

Oakvale, WV

#176 Mar 1, 2011
was a good place when i delivered papers there for 5 years.i got my son Austin a trail 90 which hes not going to deliver papers. neither am i. i have a harley to nice to ruin. i still have alot of my family there that i dont get to see much since i work all the time. roger i will let you know the next time i come down and we can all set on our own porch no reunion needed to here your music. hahaha.
treasa waycaster

Owingsville, KY

#177 Jun 6, 2011
mooresville girl wrote:
hey everybody, This is crystal McLemore, i had to read this about Sandy Huff. I loved living and growing up there. Just Friday we were talking about old times and about games and stuff we used to do, like trick-or-treating, blocking the roads so the bus couldnt't come, playing ball etc. Those were the days. My mom Faye and Oble live in NC too. My sons always tell people they are from WV even though they were born here. We had so much fun and we all were family and still are! I miss everyone from there. I have seen some of the Worthington boys and Diane and Sherry England. Diane's daughter and my son are in the same school! Hey David how are u doing??
Crystal please email me...[email protected]..we lived beside each other in Portsmouth.
Crystal

United States

#178 Jun 8, 2011
Hi teresa l tried to email you yesterday hopefully you got it. My mom lives in mt.airy nc. my dad lives in bland va..my email is [email protected]
monroe co man

Peterstown, WV

#179 Jun 9, 2011
what i remwemberabout sandy huff is them wkend poker games we had,poeple came fr ever where .
rita

Hansford, WV

#180 Jun 18, 2011
hoping wrote:
does anyone remember the rhodes family?
i remember a carla rhodes, lived in theater bottom
wondering

Ogden, AR

#181 Jul 20, 2011
when does sandy river football start.....thanks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 1 min Solar Eclipse 14,399
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 8 min Laci Ann 7 44,094
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 10 min Princess Hey 1,796
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 12 min Sundog512 40,019
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr purplelady1040 40,212
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Just saying 4,194
Will kimball walmart close? (Jun '15) 10 hr The truth 48

Iaeger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iaeger Mortgages