sandy huffer

Saint Albans, WV

#182 Jul 20, 2011
Nikki wrote:
OBTW since you are a FORMER Sandy Huffer you may not know the reason Hank and his family are staying with Lena is because he needs people to help care for his children because his wife(Jody's mother)passed away.Hank works!NEW CONCEPT..NOT ON A CHECK!If you don't know what WORK is let me break it down for you;#1-you get up in the morning#2-you ACTUALLY do manual labor(sitting in front of a computer screen all night on Topix DOES"NT count!)#3-at the end of a pay period something MAGICAL happens..You get a peice of paper ,take it to the bank and they give you money!If ANY of this confuses you GOOGLE it!
bottom line, not magical at all, I get a piece of paper every month that I take to the bank too, most around here get one.
Sandy huff lover

Princeton, WV

#183 Jul 24, 2011
Sandy huff is a nice place to live! Darrell steele, and his Family That LIVE in sandyhuff will give you the shirt off their back's, Real Good, even Great people(:
funny

Daniels, WV

#184 Jul 24, 2011
yes they will and steal your pants underwear and socks&shoes while they doit to and beleave me they are not the only ones
shocking

United States

#185 Jul 29, 2011
Its very sad to read some of these negative posts..breaks my heart!

Sandy Huff is where my fondest memories are....I only lived there for a short period of time...my junior year at IHS Class of '86...I can't explain how much I learned about myself and understanding the true meaning of family!

I love and miss you all...I want to come home!
P.s. hank was always a sweety...things in life might have changed but he always had a warm heart and a good friend. I'm betting he is still the same person...

B
Sandy Huff

Bridgeport, WV

#186 Jul 31, 2011
home sick wrote:
does anyone remember a Mona Rhodes? she use to live there>
Yes, she's my sister, who is asking
Rhodes Family

Bridgeport, WV

#187 Jul 31, 2011
hoping wrote:
does anyone remember the rhodes family?
Yes, who is asking
Rhodes Family

Bridgeport, WV

#188 Jul 31, 2011
rita wrote:
<quoted text>i remember a carla rhodes, lived in theater bottom
It wasn't Carla Rhodes, it was Carlene
lonely

Dunbar, WV

#189 Aug 4, 2011
funny wrote:
yes they will and steal your pants underwear and socks&shoes while they doit to and beleave me they are not the only ones
is all the like this or isit just darrel I know some steele's
Mona Rhodes

Augusta, WV

#190 Aug 17, 2011
home sick wrote:
does anyone remember a Mona Rhodes? she use to live there>
Who is asking about me? LOL
big foot

Bluefield, WV

#191 Feb 10, 2012
i use to live there but now you got boone and jody and jessie and one more boy love to RUN THE
road and like to look in the yard to stell so sandy huff..... IS NOT THE BEST PLACE.... THINK YOU... AND THE GIBSON WILL TALK SHIT U ANY ONE THINK YOU....
dangerfield

West Palm Beach, FL

#192 Mar 24, 2012
Does Anyone Remember Pete stumbo Im peggy dangerfields brother and yes I loved going to sandy huff on the week ends and staying with her she rented from tommy stumbo when he owend the store When my niece and nefew burned up in the fire in sandy huff any one rember
ole dawg

Charleston, WV

#193 Mar 24, 2012
I remember when peggy and dee`s babies got burned up.Dee was a good friend used to drink and shoot pool with him. I remember pete also used to run with him some.
pineapple

Mineral Wells, WV

#194 Mar 25, 2012
SANDY huff used to be a good place to live now its not.
ole dawg

Hansford, WV

#195 Mar 27, 2012
you got to be ready to defend your family keep your doors locked and your shotgun cocked.
hillbilly

West Palm Beach, FL

#196 May 2, 2012
where is pete stumbo? havent seen him in years
hillbilly

West Palm Beach, FL

#197 May 2, 2012
where is pete stumbo?Havent Seen Him For Years

“www.relayforlife .org”

Since: Mar 08

Sandy Huff

#198 May 2, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
where is pete stumbo?Havent Seen Him For Years
My dad Pete passed away in June of 2001 and then our brother Carl was killed in an auto wreck. Are you dad's nephew?
Rose Kelley

Panama City, FL

#199 May 2, 2012
dangerfield wrote:
Does Anyone Remember Pete stumbo Im peggy dangerfields brother and yes I loved going to sandy huff on the week ends and staying with her she rented from tommy stumbo when he owend the store When my niece and nefew burned up in the fire in sandy huff any one rember
OH MY, yes i knew Pete. Also know Peggy.i remember when her and Dee lost their children.Please tell Peggy i miss her.
Rose Kelley

Panama City, FL

#200 May 2, 2012
you people are so funny wrote:
<quoted text> My dad Pete passed away in June of 2001 and then our brother Carl was killed in an auto wreck. Are you dad's nephew?
so sry for your loss. he was a wonderful man.

“www.relayforlife .org”

Since: Mar 08

Sandy Huff

#201 May 2, 2012
Rose Kelley wrote:
<quoted text> so sry for your loss. he was a wonderful man.
Thank you and yes he was. Miss him everyday and thankful that he taught me so much. Mom always tells me I am my Father's daughter. I take that as a great compliment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite songs (Feb '13) 5 hr Perfect male species 1,033
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 6 hr Eternal truth 29,435
McDowell County 8 hr Aunt Ann 15
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) 8 hr Aunt Ann 314
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon RSM 4,088
Deadbeat dads!!!! Apr 22 Wes 5
Wreck Apr 22 Bubby 1

Iaeger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance