First Prev
of 11
Next Last
wondering

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Aug 12, 2008
just trying to get in touch with anyone from sandy huff area, grew up there and would like to connect with friends
midnight rider

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2008
i was raised in sandy huff, i lived there for 18 years

“www.relayforlife .org”

Since: Mar 08

Sandy Huff

#3 Aug 14, 2008
I lived there until I was 16. Moved away in '85 but still go to visit family.
midnight rider

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2008
i lived there from birth which was in 87 until i was 18, i still live close to sandy huff though
cubs fan

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2008
I grew up in Sandy Huff,wished I still lived there,had the BEST neighbors.
cubs fan

United States

#6 Aug 14, 2008
wondering wrote:
just trying to get in touch with anyone from sandy huff area, grew up there and would like to connect with friends
whats your name?
IHS PARENT

United States

#7 Aug 14, 2008
I raised my children there & yes it's a great place to live!! missing the ole Sandy huff hollow!!!
Roger

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2008
Hay everyone I still live in sandyhuff Ive lived here for most of my life. Ive watched friends leave and miss them very much. Sandyhuff is not the place it used to be when we were growing up.Use to be a place you could leave your doors unlocked but now if you do you will get robed of everything you own.There is a lot of drugs here now as well.BOY HAVE THINGS CHANGED.
cubs fan

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2008
my mom was born and raised there ,i was raised there,I dearly loved my neighbors,we were like family,you couldn't ask for better people back then.you had the Stumbos,the Worthingtons(still there),the Hess's,the wilsons,the Lamberts,The Stanleys(they were like my second parents)the Gibsons,the Keenes ,etc;We were all like family.If someones kid did something they shouldn't have done ,another parent would call and tell on them ,there were No hard feelings,but we sure got in trouble at home.Sandy Huff was the best place to grow up,I raised my kids there.Its too bad things have changed so much.I miss my old homeplace!and my neighbors!
shady grady

Glendale, MA

#10 Sep 26, 2008
i was raised in sandy huff for 21 years left in 85
i agree with you cubs fan everyone was like family
i miss that time as much as you i agree with every name on the list being one of the keenes every house listed i would have no problem going there and enjoying a meal whether you wanted one or not most would force you to eat mostly my second families the worthingtons and the gibsons
they always made me feel like one of them sandy huff was the best place to grow up David
sandy huff reject

AOL

#11 Sep 26, 2008
Grape ape is that you? man havent seen you in years. grew up there spent most of my life there only place in mcdowell i miss. only people too. i tried to come home but it aint the same. when playin ball in the road and tag and hide and seek all night without fear those were the days.
not a pill ho

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2008
Mickey Bryant is living up there he is a serial rapeist.Very dangerous man.
cubs fan

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2008
shady grady wrote:
i was raised in sandy huff for 21 years left in 85
i agree with you cubs fan everyone was like family
i miss that time as much as you i agree with every name on the list being one of the keenes every house listed i would have no problem going there and enjoying a meal whether you wanted one or not most would force you to eat mostly my second families the worthingtons and the gibsons
they always made me feel like one of them sandy huff was the best place to grow up David
Those were the days!I have "REAL" friends I grew up with,that I know I'll grow old with!The "original"Sandy Huff people were(are) the best!
cubs fan

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2008
not a pill ho wrote:
Mickey Bryant is living up there he is a serial rapeist.Very dangerous man.
I PITY him if he crosses Lena Worthington!She's a wonderful person ,but if you make her mad ,she can and will kick butt!Hey miss.Lena,where's my fried 'tater sandwich?LUV YA!
old timer

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2008
cubs fan wrote:
<quoted text>I PITY him if he crosses Lena Worthington!She's a wonderful person ,but if you make her mad ,she can and will kick butt!Hey miss.Lena,where's my fried 'tater sandwich?LUV YA!
who are you,this is the oldest son.
Worthington by marriage

Matthews, NC

#16 Sep 27, 2008
Hey, I married the youngest Worthington boy. Who are you cubs fan? You better believe you don't crosss Lena LOL!

“www.relayforlife .org”

Since: Mar 08

Sandy Huff

#17 Sep 27, 2008
Aunt Lena and Uncle Jesse are the best. Love them alot. Aunt Lena is the only one left from the Stumbo side now and she is loved. Us Stumbo's was tough so it goes to show just how tough she is. You might cross her but you will learn right real quick never to do it again.
Sandy Huff for LIfe

Matthews, NC

#18 Sep 27, 2008
My parents are the best always been there for me
What did you say

United States

#19 Sep 27, 2008
My Aunt Lena can make some kick a** fried chicken and taters. I love her and uncle jesse very much although, i don't see them like i did when mom and dad were living, but i still love them soooo much.
cubs fan

United States

#20 Sep 27, 2008
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>who are you,this is the oldest son.
Atheline and Mark Bakers daughter!LOL!how have you and your brothers doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ralph stanley II (Oct '11) 10 hr lisa turpin 7
chinese restaurant in iaeger Dec 21 A Real Buffet 26
Bring back Topix old school. Dec 20 popover 2
Question Dec 19 answerneeded 8
minute of silence Dec 16 IT IS TRUE 4
wishes to all Dec 15 i know 1
want to trade ltr 450 atv for dirt bike or for ... (Apr '10) Dec 11 email me 33
Iaeger Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web