Iaeger Town Council

Iaeger Town Council

Created by Iaeger Citizen on Jan 31, 2013

278 votes

Click on an option to vote

Eugine Shaw

Timmy Roberts

TJ Roberts

Delbert Kiser

Walt Parker

Danny Kennedy ?

Jimmy Cline

John

Troy, VA

#22 Mar 24, 2013
I don't care what you say. Vote Delbert.
Brad Kelso

Hansford, WV

#23 Mar 29, 2013
When do we vote? and I don't know Delbert but i hear alot of things bad about him. I mean things that makes me not vote for him. Is he really well you know gay? I mean I don't know him that good but I herd he was and if that's true is that someone we want in office in Gods country? I just don't think this is right. But okay I guess. Someone just let me know when Iaeger Votes. And who is this woman Debbie Church that's running for mayor. Please tell me its not the one im thinking about. Okay post back. Thanks
Snitch

Troy, VA

#24 Mar 29, 2013
Misdemeanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, if you are an actual ENGLISH teacher, I feel sorry for your students. No wonder our kids are falling in the bottom percentile in education in the state.....just sayin!!
If you are so good at English get your assar down here and do some good and quit flapping those boot lips. I think you are a lot of wind(Fart Face).
Sandy

Statts Mills, WV

#25 Mar 29, 2013
We're we to let the backstabbing
Begin
I rather have a gay person to run for office .. BIGOTS like you seem to never get anywhere in life. Except chase your mommas skirt tail. What Delbert and Debbie in their own time. Come on out of the holler sometime ain't
Nobdy gonna steal your coondog.
meeeee

Mount Hope, WV

#26 Mar 29, 2013
Who's going to be recorder cince the passing of a wonderful person,Ruby?(she will be missed)
Brad Kelso

Hansford, WV

#27 Mar 29, 2013
No Sandy I'm not a Bigot I'm just telling the facts. God made Adam and Eve Not Adam and Steve. This is why the world is like it is now because we dis obey him and do stuff like that. I'm a Strong believer in Jesus Christ and he doesn't want two guys or two girls to be together. He speaks of it in the bible. So don't call me a Bigot because you stand up for things that are wrong. I live here in Bullcreek and we just don't swing that way down here. Its NASTY and discraseful to your town and i just don't believe your town will prosper having a gay guy to make your decisions. But ya know maybe this Delbert guy is a cool guy and knows his stuff but i still just dont think its right. God is coming back and hes goin to make his move on these little towns thats not doin the right things. Sorry for the problems this may have caused but i think we need to get closer to God. thanks Bk
Misdemeanor

Lerona, WV

#28 Apr 1, 2013
Snitch wrote:
<quoted text>If you are so good at English get your assar down here and do some good and quit flapping those boot lips. I think you are a lot of wind(Fart Face).
Couldn't pay me enough money to take that job on. Just like all this hoopla about who's running for mayor and city council. At the end of the day, it just gives the good ole people in Iaeger something to bitch about, instead of trying to come together as a whole for the good of the town. I stand by what I said. My thoughts, if you're your going to teach English..........LIVE IT~
not judging

Cottageville, WV

#29 Apr 1, 2013
Brad Kelso wrote:
No Sandy I'm not a Bigot I'm just telling the facts. God made Adam and Eve Not Adam and Steve. This is why the world is like it is now because we dis obey him and do stuff like that. I'm a Strong believer in Jesus Christ and he doesn't want two guys or two girls to be together. He speaks of it in the bible. So don't call me a Bigot because you stand up for things that are wrong. I live here in Bullcreek and we just don't swing that way down here. Its NASTY and discraseful to your town and i just don't believe your town will prosper having a gay guy to make your decisions. But ya know maybe this Delbert guy is a cool guy and knows his stuff but i still just dont think its right. God is coming back and hes goin to make his move on these little towns thats not doin the right things. Sorry for the problems this may have caused but i think we need to get closer to God. thanks Bk
If you were such a GOD fearing person you would be out helping your fellow Christians(because YOU are the type who shuns sinners...what kind of Christian does that??).No Bull Creekers dont do that they usually pick a relative or sheep!NOBODY CARES HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ANYTHING! WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS STAY OFF TOPIX AND PRAY ABOUT YOUR JUDGEMENTEL SOUL!WE all need to get closer to GOD but you need to worry about YOUR sinful ways FIRST!
Corey

Troy, VA

#30 Apr 1, 2013
not judging wrote:
<quoted text>If you were such a GOD fearing person you would be out helping your fellow Christians(because YOU are the type who shuns sinners...what kind of Christian does that??).No Bull Creekers dont do that they usually pick a relative or sheep!NOBODY CARES HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ANYTHING! WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS STAY OFF TOPIX AND PRAY ABOUT YOUR JUDGEMENTEL SOUL!WE all need to get closer to GOD but you need to worry about YOUR sinful ways FIRST!
I hope you are stump broke. I think I like you!
Not Judging

Charleston, WV

#31 Apr 1, 2013
Corey wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you are stump broke. I think I like you!
no, IM that person who reports people like you to comp,ss or welfare just to make you go to work!
Sandy

United States

#32 Apr 3, 2013
Brad Kelso wrote:
No Sandy I'm not a Bigot I'm just telling the facts. God made Adam and Eve Not Adam and Steve. This is why the world is like it is now because we dis obey him and do stuff like that. I'm a Strong believer in Jesus Christ and he doesn't want two guys or two girls to be together. He speaks of it in the bible. So don't call me a Bigot because you stand up for things that are wrong. I live here in Bullcreek and we just don't swing that way down here. Its NASTY and discraseful to your town and i just don't believe your town will prosper having a gay guy to make your decisions. But ya know maybe this Delbert guy is a cool guy and knows his stuff but i still just dont think its right. God is coming back and hes goin to make his move on these little towns thats not doin the right things. Sorry for the problems this may have caused but i think we need to get closer to God. thanks Bk
all this coming from someone from bull creek
Please spare me the details. Remember this issue is defined as seperate from church and state. And how do you know for a fact he is gay .the only way you can prove it is if you had sex with
Him.. Oh, let me guess you did. Now your one of bull creeks well known man of god. Please you must be on crack.
Carson

United States

#33 Apr 3, 2013
Brad Kelso wrote:
No Sandy I'm not a Bigot I'm just telling the facts. God made Adam and Eve Not Adam and Steve. This is why the world is like it is now because we dis obey him and do stuff like that. I'm a Strong believer in Jesus Christ and he doesn't want two guys or two girls to be together. He speaks of it in the bible. So don't call me a Bigot because you stand up for things that are wrong. I live here in Bullcreek and we just don't swing that way down here. Its NASTY and discraseful to your town and i just don't believe your town will prosper having a gay guy to make your decisions. But ya know maybe this Delbert guy is a cool guy and knows his stuff but i still just dont think its right. God is coming back and hes goin to make his move on these little towns thats not doin the right things. Sorry for the problems this may have caused but i think we need to get closer to God. thanks Bk
so let God judge him , I'm sure you have a spotless closet and you have no sin. Judge not lest ye be a justful God. Remember we all fall short of the Glory of God. And this Adam and Eve thing .. You've beat that dead horse way too long.
comic

Hansford, WV

#34 Apr 21, 2013
when do we vote?
jenn

Altavista, VA

#35 May 16, 2013
Brad Kelso wrote:
When do we vote? and I don't know Delbert but i hear alot of things bad about him. I mean things that makes me not vote for him. Is he really well you know gay? I mean I don't know him that good but I herd he was and if that's true is that someone we want in office in Gods country? I just don't think this is right. But okay I guess. Someone just let me know when Iaeger Votes. And who is this woman Debbie Church that's running for mayor. Please tell me its not the one im thinking about. Okay post back. Thanks
He is gay and he smokes pot and does pill.This is a fact.
Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#36 May 17, 2013
Not Judging wrote:
<quoted text>no, IM that person who reports people like you to comp,ss or welfare just to make you go to work!
You are taking on a full time job, You will never get me to work. You just keep flapping those boot lips and pay your taxes. I have never heard of SS, Comp. or welfare doing anything but making you red in the face when you call. They will tell you call back in 30 days. Hahahahaha! I love being able to 4 wheel, hunt and fish at your expense. I must go now. I have some trash to throw over the bank. Hope there aren't any dirty baby diapers in the bag.
jenn

Altavista, VA

#37 May 17, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You are taking on a full time job, You will never get me to work. You just keep flapping those boot lips and pay your taxes. I have never heard of SS, Comp. or welfare doing anything but making you red in the face when you call. They will tell you call back in 30 days. Hahahahaha! I love being able to 4 wheel, hunt and fish at your expense. I must go now. I have some trash to throw over the bank. Hope there aren't any dirty baby diapers in the bag.
Hell yeah.(LMFAO) And don't forget screw your cousin and sell your drugs all day.
jenn

Altavista, VA

#38 May 17, 2013
John wrote:
I don't care what you say. Vote Delbert.
Are you for real? Maybe he will help to legalize pot. As long as he ain't trying to stick it up my butt,I don't really care. I hope he has a percocet to share with me.
Voter Bill

Ridgeview, WV

#39 Jun 4, 2013
Who's going to win? Last day to vote is 6/11/13. Early voting takes place all this week. I bet Delbert will win again. What do you think?
Della

Chesapeake, OH

#40 Jun 7, 2013
Delbert is a decent person. He helped pay for my cousins funeral , I mean who does that? He has a big heart and has compassion for people
I seen him give people food to eat when they have none. No he isn't perfect , but he has worked for what he has . God has blessed him because of his concern for the human race. I used to work for him years ago, he would hold checks for people , give them credit when he really didn't have to. If I still lived there he would get my vote, he has a heart for all people straight or gay. I live in another state now in a big city . Let me tell you no one here has the concern for people . All are out for themselves , Delbert if you read this. Ignore all the uneducated bigots who have never been out of the county. You are real, thanks for helping me in my life.wish you the best.
ariel

Saint Albans, WV

#41 Jun 7, 2013
Why do you all want another druggie in charge of things,are you all on dope or what. I don't care that he is a queer I like him and yes he is a good person. But don't you think that his drug addiction could interfere with his judgements for
our town. I wouldn't figure he could make good saine judgement,drugs impair your thinking. I have smoked pot and snorted pain pills and xanax's with him and his wife Michael S. So you all do what you feel is best. Delbert is getting on the oxy's bad. I think he needs an intervention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 7 min Mark mark 38,151
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 20 min Mark mark 16,357
" In God's Time" (Nov '15) 1 hr TRYING-_3 126
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 6,698
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,665
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Mustang GT Girl 2,565
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 15 concerned citizen 3,987

Iaeger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iaeger Mortgages