First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Has anyone heard about someone missing from Long Branch? Saw it on fb that a man was missing from there and I was wondering if foul play is suspected or not?
its me

Elkview, WV

#2 Dec 11, 2012
They found him today. Does anybody know where? I'm doubting the story that he "jumped" off the coal mountain bridge. He supposedly had two ppl with him. If he wasn't pushed, why did these men not attempt to stop him or at least save him? None of the things I hear make any sense.
its me

Elkview, WV

#3 Dec 11, 2012
I will, however, keep his family and friends in my prayers. It's terrible to lose a loved one especially this close to Christmas.
dang

Pineville, WV

#4 Dec 11, 2012
He never jumped is my opinion he was pushed or thrown from the bridge.
its me

Elkview, WV

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I just heard that they found him at the 's' curve at coal mountain. Now it seems he didn't go over the bridge at all. They said he was found beaten to death. Now, if this is true, I'd be looking at the ppl who were with him and told that he jumped. Now that has been proven false and they would have flat out lied to the officials. I've thought from the first I heard of this that Steven was not the type to jump off a bridge.
dang

Pineville, WV

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Sounds more likely that happened then him jumping from the bridge does anyone now how he. Was with when he went missing
Its me too

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Now, could you start anymore sentences with now, now?
Concerned

Oceana, WV

#8 Dec 11, 2012
its me wrote:
I just heard that they found him at the 's' curve at coal mountain. Now it seems he didn't go over the bridge at all. They said he was found beaten to death. Now, if this is true, I'd be looking at the ppl who were with him and told that he jumped. Now that has been proven false and they would have flat out lied to the officials. I've thought from the first I heard of this that Steven was not the type to jump off a bridge.
Where is the "S" curve? Is it at the railroad bridge?
so sad

Elkview, WV

#9 Dec 11, 2012
I am pretty sure that's the place. It's the only two big curves back to back in coal mountain. This seems very similar to what happened to the man they found at the mouth of LB back in the summer. If things people are saying is true and somebody did this to him, they didn't go to great lengths to cover it up. Goes to show how easily you can get by with murder in this county.
Concerned

Oceana, WV

#10 Dec 11, 2012
so sad wrote:
I am pretty sure that's the place. It's the only two big curves back to back in coal mountain. This seems very similar to what happened to the man they found at the mouth of LB back in the summer. If things people are saying is true and somebody did this to him, they didn't go to great lengths to cover it up. Goes to show how easily you can get by with murder in this county.
This county is unreal anymore. It's got to where we all are gonna have to carry guns with us, as I do already. I just hate this for him and the family and I hope and pray they find who did this, but with the way it's looking with all the other murders in this county, it will go unknown, So sad!
CONCERNED

Lubbock, TX

#11 Dec 18, 2012
It's hard to beleive somebody don't know anything
about this you can't keep pulling down the blinds or closing the door someone has't to come forward.
To many say they don't want involved it's time to get involved it's time to stand up and be counted this person or people has to be stopped and someone out there has the information to stop it .
we send our kids off to fight wars in other countries, countries that are no threat to us they tell us they're fighting for freedom. knowing that they might not be coming home.
with this going on in our community do we have freedom? we're threatened in our own community
its time to take our community back.
It' past time to stand and be counted all it takes is for one to stand and let everybody see someone cares and someone is ready to make a difference others will follow
you've got to stand for something and our son daughters family friends neighbors are worth standing for STAND UP BE COUNTED there's bad people in the community that must be stopped you know who they are. the choice is yours
abab

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Has anyone been arrested?
Gilbert Girl

Dunbar, WV

#13 Dec 21, 2012
Man,I sure hope people stop hangin out over there for any reason,go somewhwere else if its a must!!!!!To much bad stuff going on over there.Alot of people over there have issues!.Yeah so sorry for the guy.He pobably was around the wrong people,such a shame you cant trust some people anymore.

“Legend in my own mind”

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Stay armed,dont be harmed!
abab

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 21, 2012
another body found on the other side of long branch mt.
Opine

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 21, 2012
abab wrote:
another body found on the other side of long branch mt.
when did they find this? is this true or just so mething that you heard?
abab

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 22, 2012
Its true at sun hill.

“One day at a time”

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#18 Dec 22, 2012
Arabian Prancer wrote:
Stay armed,dont be harmed!
Good advice Prancer.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 22, 2012
Long Branch is a filthy, infested Hollow that needs a cleansing.

And I do not mean in some half-assed spiritual/christian way.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 22, 2012
One more comment to get my 100/100 points for the day. Just curious about it since I am new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Yes it is me 57,921
how many christians think or parents think they... 8 hr help me 5
anyone 8 hr help me 5
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Sat jaja 224
Super Stop Robbery Fri HEY HEY HEY 4
bank Sep 12 WONDERING 17
Low flying plane? Sep 12 WONDERING 4
•••
•••
•••

Iaeger Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000