First Prev
of 10
Next Last
hungry

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2008
why's the dairy bar closed?
duh

Princeton, WV

#2 Apr 20, 2008
because the trashy women that work there are out screwing around... or the health dept. came in and shut them down....
mother

United States

#3 Apr 20, 2008
THAY SHUT DOWN BECOUSE OF WATER PROBLEMS. SO DONT START ANY THING.
bored also

Princeton, WV

#4 Apr 20, 2008
why do you work there??? nasty
On The Loose

Bluefield, WV

#5 Apr 20, 2008
duh wrote:
because the trashy women that work there are out screwing around... or the health dept. came in and shut them down....
I like my women a little on the trashy side,long as they are CLEAN!!!
feeling sassy

Princeton, WV

#6 Apr 20, 2008
can trash be clean????
carrie

Snowshoe, WV

#7 Apr 20, 2008
duh wrote:
because the trashy women that work there are out screwing around... or the health dept. came in and shut them down....
the reason we shut down is to fix our water prob.i hope you know who you are calling trashy.that is just not very nice.if you have a prob feel free to contact me at any time.
Loose

Bluefield, WV

#8 Apr 20, 2008
feeling sassy wrote:
can trash be clean????
Oh Yeah!Depends on how you look at "Trashy Women"Using a little humor,I dont see a trashy woman,as being the talk of the town.
2 posts removed
angel steele

United States

#11 Apr 20, 2008
Not a fool wrote:
The Health Department actually has to inform the public as to why they shut a place down. That is public record. From what I am hearing the employees working there didn't have a Food Handlers Card. This is also something one of the employees stated the night they were closed! Then out of nowhere someone came up with this alleged "water problem"??
If the one older lady thats a cook there, if she was working no wonder they closed them down! Carrie, Chrissy, and Kristen aren't trashy at all. They are by far the cleaniest employees The Dairy Bar has working for them!!
Well I guess we are forced to eat the nasty food for the Super Stop, or the over cooked food at Newberry's, then again you can alway go for greasy food at Lynne's. Stick with your own home cooked meals. At least you know its clean and prepared right!
well hi there fool and as i have read you are a fool because the last night it was open i was the one working the kitchen we did shut down over water problems and for your info i do have a food handlers card if you dont believe me or if no one believes me come and ask me if you can see it i carry it with me at all times and for the guy who is saying that were trashy kristen is a happily married woman chrissy has a wonderful boyfriend carrie is trying to take care of a teenager on her on courtney is a kind and considrate young lady trying to make an honest living and i am a single mother of two i know ive only been there a short time so were not trashy were just trying to make a living TRY IT SOME TIME!!!
carrie

Snowshoe, WV

#12 Apr 20, 2008
Not a fool wrote:
The Health Department actually has to inform the public as to why they shut a place down. That is public record. From what I am hearing the employees working there didn't have a Food Handlers Card. This is also something one of the employees stated the night they were closed! Then out of nowhere someone came up with this alleged "water problem"??
If the one older lady thats a cook there, if she was working no wonder they closed them down! Carrie, Chrissy, and Kristen aren't trashy at all. They are by far the cleaniest employees The Dairy Bar has working for them!!
Well I guess we are forced to eat the nasty food for the Super Stop, or the over cooked food at Newberry's, then again you can alway go for greasy food at Lynne's. Stick with your own home cooked meals. At least you know its clean and prepared right!
thank you for not calling me trashy.i try very hard to help have a good place in iaeger were everyone can come in and eat.yes is was the water but we have it fix now and everyone does have the food handles card.if you would like to contact the health dept.to ask any question feel free to do so.we will be opening back up on tues.thank you once again.
1 post removed
feeling sassy

Princeton, WV

#14 Apr 21, 2008
don't know about the health dept. for sure just hearing rumors.. but as for the girls that work there, some are trashy...
ex davy girl

Mechanicsburg, PA

#15 Apr 21, 2008
i agree. some are trashy but some are nice. it is always water problems when something happens. they have never shut down because of water problems. well when i worked there i did not have a food handlers card and noone else there does. they need to shut down for good. it is nasty!!!!!
carrie

Snowshoe, WV

#16 Apr 21, 2008
Fast Food Lover wrote:
Iaeger has had a boil water advisery since 2002.maybe they have their own water supply,sure hope so, I'd hate to think the food me and my boyfriend were eating was cooked with contaminated water.as for the food handlers card incident,well we hope thats not true either.
well as i have already told you we ALL do have food handlers card you are welcome to call and ask.as far as using iaeger water WE DO NOT WE BUY WATER TO DO ALL OF OUR COOKING IN.YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY NOTHING YOU EAT OR DRINK THERE IS NOT contaminated.thank you
1 post removed
coalminers wife

Mill Creek, WV

#18 Apr 21, 2008
me and my sister-in-law and her two kids tried to eat there a while back and it was nasty all we had was hot dogs and fries how in the name of god can you not fix one of them right. i say you need some better cooks
always drama in this town

United States

#19 Apr 21, 2008
I don't know all the employees there, but the ones I know are not trashy or nasty. I eat there at times and I like their food, but the prices are slightly high. If you don't like their food, just don't eat there anymore. You shouldn't get on a public forum to complain about them. These girls are trying to make a living by working.
So immature

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2008
I also eat there on a regular basis, and have no problem with the food, or the ones who prepare it. Is all this drama being brought on by a discruntled ex employee? Or maybe just by someone who hasn't the guts to take a problem to someones face? Those are the only reasons I could see someone getting on a public forum and tring to get something started. If you do not like the food, or the employee's, there is a simple, much more mature way to handle that. Do not eat there, spend your money elsewhere. If it has upset you that much, and you had to stoop down to calling some of there employee's trashy, then you may want to consider getting a pet of some kind-it seems you need a little attention. As far as the reason they where shut down-it did have to do with the hot water heater. It appears they have replaced it-because the old one is sitting out back.
To all the employee's-you are all doing a great job. Atleast you do work-that is more than I can say for some in this town-and dealing with the public can always be a pain. There is always someone who has a negative opinion-
Thinking

Clay, WV

#21 Apr 22, 2008
I know that the food is just too high there. You can't afford to eat there anymore.
yeah

United States

#22 Apr 22, 2008
If, you people would go to the store , sometimes and see the price of food and the gas prices you would"nt talk about the price"s at Diary Bar.{GO FIGURE!}.
CHEVY_MAN

Ithaca, NY

#23 Apr 22, 2008
yeah wrote:
If, you people would go to the store , sometimes and see the price of food and the gas prices you would"nt talk about the price"s at Diary Bar.{GO FIGURE!}.
exactly look around ppl prices on everything are going up you can't even afford 2 go 2 work anymore if you want 2 get on here and complain, complain about high gas prices i dang near have to go and get a loan from the bank just 2 fill my truck up but yet noone gets on here to complain about the gas stations breaking one off in us. and as 4 the dairy bar i eat there every day i like thier food and am friends with all the employees, like them all maybe you ppl are refering to some of the ex-employees on being trashy b/c all that work there now are great ppl thying to make a living!!!!!!!!!
middle of the road

United States

#24 Apr 22, 2008
After you deep fry food to death it is'nt nasty anymore. about the past employees being trashy ,BE CAREFUL what you say! I'm a friend of one of the LAST past employee,She works at the BEST place to eat in Iaeger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 min YIM 1,521
****Donald Trump Slams Obama**** (Jan '11) 27 min Weepy 15
Drug free 31 min Judy 1
Idiots walking in front of traffic 39 min Earl 4
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 41 min Earl the tool box... 37,194
Trumps offer to Obama (Oct '12) 43 min Earl the tool box... 113
Looking for a job? 2 hr Susan Cannibas 1

Iaeger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iaeger Mortgages