stinker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

I went by the old high school the other day and the doors were threw open and windows broken out, went on down by the field and the goal posts were gone and the bleachers were pulled out in the middle of the field. whats going on? all the doors on the buildings out from the school were kicked in like a bunch of hoodrats hit Iaeger. the place is tore all to hell in just a few months. did they sell the school to the crackheads so they can steal the copper out of it?
yep

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Wow i drove by it last Sunday and it wasnt nothing like thatI wouldnt put it past the dope heads of stilling what they can.

“Always Be Truthful”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Stinker, If they SOLD the school to the dopeheads then they wouldn't need to STEAL the copper!!! I am sure they stole it, but doubt they could afford to buy it!!
funny

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

No_Limits wrote:
Stinker, If they SOLD the school to the dopeheads then they wouldn't need to STEAL the copper!!! I am sure they stole it, but doubt they could afford to buy it!!
thougth you wasnt posting anymore,lol
stinker

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

No_Limits wrote:
I dont know who it was it was the edge of dark there was a couple of trucks pulled on the field the doors were open, but you make a good point, you dont own a truck do you??????

“Always Be Truthful”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Funny, what are you talking about....lol....

“Always Be Truthful”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Stinker, All of the dopeheads I know do not own a pot to piss in, let alone a truck. I would imagine the school has been auctioned off, I was thinking that Joe was going to make a communtiy center out of it. Guess Not.....And yea I own a truck, but what does that have to do with anything??
Sophomore

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

They were selling everything out of the school. They're not auctioning the building off. It's scheduled to be torn down. After all of the remains from Iaeger are gone, they're going to build the new Iaeger Elementary where IHS stands right now. There was a petition going around online for the building to be turned into a community center. Don't know what happened with that. Anyway, They're slowly taking it apart, sadly. Hope the Elementary school that they put in will hold as many great memories as IHS did.
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

They do not need a truck, just a car and a shopping cart. One couple had a shoppng cart pushing her man in it for him to cut the wires. One thing about it.....now the dropouts are finally getting something from high school and it sure was not education.
stinker

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Sophomore wrote:
They were selling everything out of the school. They're not auctioning the building off. It's scheduled to be torn down. After all of the remains from Iaeger are gone, they're going to build the new Iaeger Elementary where IHS stands right now. There was a petition going around online for the building to be turned into a community center. Don't know what happened with that. Anyway, They're slowly taking it apart, sadly. Hope the Elementary school that they put in will hold as many great memories as IHS did.
If they are moving the elementary school to that location why not turn the elementary into a rec center for the town, they both pretty much are right there at the field to turn it into a soccer or baseball or football field or all of the above. the gym in the elementary can be used for basketball and if I remember right they had a pretty good sized stage for whatever else they want to do
Sad Sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

Rev.Russell King bought most of the stuff at the school.Rumour is he's building a Gym behind his church.Hope so, Iaeger needs something.You can't DRAG people to church they're afraid the'll find a better life....
legion

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

What have they done with all the records of the students the went to school there? I would like to have mine.
stinker

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

legion wrote:
What have they done with all the records of the students the went to school there? I would like to have mine.
You know that is a good point what do they do with those records, don't they usually have SSN on them of yourself and your parents? Last thing I need is a crackhead getting it and using it for credit card apps or selling it to someone else to use on the internet. Does anyone know if they kept those kind of records there and if so did they transfer them or destroy them the right way?
RVHS

Meadow Bridge, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

stinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that is a good point what do they do with those records, don't they usually have SSN on them of yourself and your parents? Last thing I need is a crackhead getting it and using it for credit card apps or selling it to someone else to use on the internet. Does anyone know if they kept those kind of records there and if so did they transfer them or destroy them the right way?
Present students files were transfered, the rest of the files sent to the BOE
HOOT HOOT ON YOU

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Judged:

Doesnt sound any different as it always was before, A TRUE DUMP. Never understood why people from Iaeger thought that building was the Taj Mahal. Redneck predijuce people think alike. Ever enter in the doors of BC it was built in 1931, and NEVER but NEVER was is ran down like the shack Iaeger became. I am not the only person who knows this fact, so say all you want we will always know who is right..LOL.. About time they demolish the shack with a mudhold "field", HA HAHA..the shack with ONE flight of stairs..AMAZING
RVHS

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

HOOT HOOT ON YOU wrote:
Doesnt sound any different as it always was before, A TRUE DUMP. Never understood why people from Iaeger thought that building was the Taj Mahal. Redneck predijuce people think alike. Ever enter in the doors of BC it was built in 1931, and NEVER but NEVER was is ran down like the shack Iaeger became. I am not the only person who knows this fact, so say all you want we will always know who is right..LOL.. About time they demolish the shack with a mudhold "field", HA HAHA..the shack with ONE flight of stairs..AMAZING
Sound like your just full of it (shi*) HAHA
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

HOOT HOOT ON YOU wrote:
Iaeger and Bradshaw have a new High School now they just felt sorry for you losers at BC Big Creek Barn Owls
fast

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

did some one get hurt at the ihs school i heard they was stealin copper
well then

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

No_Limits wrote:
haha! Wow, people really need to listen to themselves sometimes before they speak!
seriously

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

legion wrote:
lmfao! Your records, along with all of the others who graduated Iaeger High are at the local Board of Education/School System offices. And furthermore, you can get a transcript, but there is certain rules and protocol for obtaining it. They don't just "hand" out original records. What are you people on? lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Iaeger Discussions

Search the Iaeger Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankie 7 min wondering 11
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 8 min Mgtn Res 111
what is the usefulness of topix 12 min purplelady1040 12,775
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 16 min purplelady1040 22,035
pot plants 30 min yoyo 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr George 56,421
Question 7 hr agree 2
•••
•••
•••
Iaeger Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Iaeger Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••