Enabling young girls
Jim stafford

Ardsley, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2013
It is a shame that this man ain't got no more morals than he does. Picking up these young women in welch and buying drugs for them in exchange for sexual favors with his nasty self. I used to think he was a decent man. But I have witnessed him too many times picking these girls up here in welch.
Stay out of welch

Bluefield, WV

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Jim stafford wrote:
It is a shame that this man ain't got no more morals than he does. Picking up these young women in welch and buying drugs for them in exchange for sexual favors with his nasty self. I used to think he was a decent man. But I have witnessed him too many times picking these girls up here in welch.
Your right he is a pervert. He should be ashamed if himself. I thought he was a public servant that was trying to stop drugs and to help people get off of them. I guess not,
Jimmy Stafford

Bluefield, WV

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Guess he was out real late. Shame shame
1 post removed
Public Servant

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 18, 2013
No morals? what about the skank hoe's he pick up (IF he does!)Public servant? he's not a cop, he's not an elected official,Weirdo.
Public Servant

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 18, 2013
at least he didn't wreck his Cadillac while getting a BJ and he doesn't chase(a lot) women on rt 52!
Wanda

Troy, VA

#7 Mar 18, 2013
He is providing a Public Service. If the rest of you could get a stiffie you could help him out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr texas pete 40,353
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr COOTERDOG 40,905
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 1 hr COOTERDOG 22,502
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr Caring 4,303
Who's the biggest Pill Head of McDowell County ?? Tue hehe 2
What can I do about dogs running around Tue Like A Dog on the... 4
how can people who dont go to church think ever... Tue Eternal truth 18

Iaeger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance