Curious

London, KY

#1 Mar 2, 2013
What is wrong with her? I heard she was sick.
then why

Hyden, KY

#2 Mar 2, 2013
not call her and ask her or some of her family? I don't know the person, but we all know what happens when someone's name is put on here.
Curious

London, KY

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Because I must have a old number. I don't mean no harm, just wondering what was wrong with her.
family member

Wooton, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Curious wrote:
What is wrong with her? I heard she was sick.
this is a family member of hers she has cancer, please no one reply to this post let it go off here
then why

London, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Oh wow what kind of cancer?
then why

London, KY

#6 Mar 7, 2013
?
Yep

London, KY

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Karma is a b!tch. That is all.
excuse me

Wooton, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Yep wrote:
Karma is a b!tch. That is all.
what the hel? you talking about this lady has done nothing to no one, and I wish you would post your name, i'll show you a bitch
Curious

London, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2013
Well, I still never figured out what was wrong with her.
Hardy

London, KY

#10 May 22, 2013
she's a sorry piece of sh*t thats whats wsrong with her!
family member

United States

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Let me tell you something she is one of the most wonderful person you could ever meet. Why don't you stop putting all this shit on here about Lilly because she don't bother any body. Why don't you stop at Hyden Grocery and tell her daughter what you put on here about her mother if you have what it takes to go tell here Miss Hardy.
yeah right

Hyden, KY

#12 Jun 14, 2013
Her daughter is a crazy person and a big liar that is all she has ever done.
Hardy

London, KY

#13 Jun 20, 2013
her daughter sure is crazy, that whole doggone family is! i fill sorry for that blonde girl that married her son piec of trash ir eckon.
Who cares

Hyden, KY

#14 Jun 23, 2013
Ok enough of this shit we will find out who is posting this and I swear hell will be played right now we have people tracking this who ever hardy is we will find out I swear
yeah right

Hyden, KY

#15 Jun 24, 2013
lol I can guarantee that is her daughter posting because that sounds just like something she would say. If you don't like what people are saying try reporting it to topix to have removed. DUH! You must love the attention you are getting because if you didn't this subject would have been removed forever ago. Now as for her mom she's a good person and doesn't deserve to be bashed on here. The daughter is a fruit cake. By the way you threatened someone so it won't do you any good to have this traced because all Hardy has to do is show them what you said and you will be in trouble for your threats.
Hardy

London, KY

#16 Jun 24, 2013
Do you know how many times I have seen the line, "we have people tracking this," blah, blah BLAH! You are HILARIOUS! They can't track SH!T! Bahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min CriminalForever 151,892
If u believe in god then ur a dumbass (Jan '11) 6 hr Armenio 270
Farler girl 7 hr info 2
Drugs and more drugs 15 hr here 27
terry hendrex and jessica coots arrested 18 hr jeff 3
Ronnie Clarks Thu bjbear 3
Suzanne Begley Thu Suzanne Bagley 1

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages