Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Scoop wrote:
I have a child that goes to MVE and I have never liked Randy Willams as a principal! So I am wanting to know if its true that he will no longer be the principal there. I really hope it's true! Also, is he going to be a teacher and where BC my kids will never be in his classroom.
I was told he was teaching at MVE.Social Studies I think.
another parent

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

He may not be teaching anywhere when the professional standards board gets through with him.
well

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

another parent wrote:
He may not be teaching anywhere when the professional standards board gets through with him.
The state fired him, not local.
bob

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I think he always did an excellent job. . The children really loved him and he loved the children. I know I was there. AS far as money getting stole, I know from experience how hard it to keep up and be over money. If someone wants to get it, it is hard to catch it. I think the board did wrong in demoting him. He was alwsys for what is best for the school. Just my opinion but I think he is the best principal the school had in a long time. Maybe he should have sat in the office instead of being out in the halls. All principals have to make decisions that made people either happy or sad.
my two cents

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have said it no better Why blame him for her actions and for those who don't like him or don't like the school take your child or children else where Simple solution. Why get on topix and spread rumors and talk about MVE when really you have no clue of what's going on Didn't know the board or board members talked to the public about these issues
I say the board knew they needed to take action on something at MVE because there has been many parents that has taken their kid/s else where because of the principle's pissy attitude towards students and parents and not only that but SOME (not all) of the staff that work there have bad pissy attitudes also. I think they need to fire many others as well. Maybe then it will be a better place for kids to go and parents will feel better dropping their kids off there. They don't care if kids go other schools or not because that is less students they have to deal with. That is how they see it. I think the "thief" issue is nothing compared of others problems they have at MVE.
A parent

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

So who will be the new principal? Anyone Know?
Weird

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

A parent wrote:
So who will be the new principal? Anyone Know?
Love how the public thinks they know everything going on and what's right for everyone else
A parent

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Why is that weird? I was just wondering who will be my kids principal at school! I think we as parents have a right to know! I
Just saying

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

A parent wrote:
Why is that weird? I was just wondering who will be my kids principal at school! I think we as parents have a right to know! I
Some People seem to know everything. Why haven't they posted who the principal is ?
Guilty

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Charges should be brought against both of them!!
You wont to know

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Some People seem to know everything. Why haven't they posted who the principal is ?
It is coots
In fact

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Dana Coots is the new principle.
Top thief

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

I thought Aaron Asher was the biggest rogue in Leslie Co., but I believe Randy Williams has surpassed him. Randy needs to become Aarons new roommate in jail.
Hatt

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

20,000 people was at that football game at 5$ a pop so go figure . Tim couch was giving 10k a year n new helmets n pads for football team no wonder he stopped , and LC county sports poorest in SE ky. 40,000 $ wow
i cant

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

imagine that they are punishing someone for what others have done for years. that doesn't make it right but what is different about this one? It's too little too late looks to me like. I hate this place. Nothing will ever change here.
MVE Supporter

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

I just hope whoever the new principal is sees that the school is cleaned up. I attended a function there before school was out and was appalled at the state of the playground. There was garbage everywhere, not just paper, but cans, bottles, boxes, paper and unrecognizeable trash. At least a pick up truck load was in a pond of water at least 3-4 inches deep right in the middle of the playground. The grass hasn't been properly mowed and trimmed since the school opened and the inside hasn't been taken any better care of. Please CLEAN IT UP !
maybe

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

If they had someone who works there to care about their school it wouldn't look so bad. The board needs to look in and take action against the people who don't do their job. Teacher's, Principle's, Janitors Cooks and all the people who works should be glad to have a job, and be proud in their work not just show up and expect a pay check. Its been this way for years and I don't expect anything to change. Not all people who works at the schools is just there for a pay check and don't care cause some of them really do care and you can tell when you walk threw there doors. MVE has some of the worst workers I have ever seen. What does everyone expect for what goes on there.
agree

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

maybe wrote:
If they had someone who works there to care about their school it wouldn't look so bad. The board needs to look in and take action against the people who don't do their job. Teacher's, Principle's, Janitors Cooks and all the people who works should be glad to have a job, and be proud in their work not just show up and expect a pay check. Its been this way for years and I don't expect anything to change. Not all people who works at the schools is just there for a pay check and don't care cause some of them really do care and you can tell when you walk threw there doors. MVE has some of the worst workers I have ever seen. What does everyone expect for what goes on there.
I totally agree!!
Call

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Every one needs to CALL their school board member and express their concern about people being able to steal money from our children. I thought that was against the law, but apparently not to our board members. They give them a slap on the wrist and say I'm taking away your title but you can keep your $60,000 a year job and all the money you stole from our kids!!!!!
Dougie

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

I heard that Oscar Fragosa would be the new Principal and Mt. View this morning. Oscar will straighten out the school. He is a perfect role model for the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Hyden Forum right now

Search the Hyden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelly popping Ronnie Clark again 20 min a mom 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min Curmudgeon 146,842
Tornado warning 1 hr there are 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr ohhahh 26,209
Who is THATGUY? 4 hr yep 10
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr lol 1,035
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Flint hill bandit 128,909
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 10 hr ind 15,018
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hyden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE