Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Seriously? You think the board is going to go something?!! Look at all the money they swindle. The board could care less about our kids.
realpitiful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

contacting the state board of education is not what to do unless you want to call crit luellen who oversees finances for all public places. we need to insist that the principle and board file a complaint with the the sheriffs office if ? stole money it is against the law!!
well

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

What was the money for and how much?
Principles

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Are thiefs they just learned from great teachers the principles always get rich with fund raisers, ball games, bake sales, gun raffles, things like that and there are things we dont even know about I walked in on Oma's and Cecil One time during a game in a little room and there was a big pile of money in the middle of this table but before they realized I was in the room they were counting this money saying me one,you one them two and he was doing it so fast he had went threw saying it at least 3 or 4 times maybe 5 times before he looked up and told me to shut the door that they where counting money and make sure nobody else came in there but they each had a stack in front of them an one in the center so something wasn't right about that situation and this was at a football game when ol Tim Couch was playing in the regional finals , the place was packed I mean 5000 + fans there. It was a lot of people there I mean big piles of money on this big table plus consession stand money, they sold tee shirts, so the Principal has also got it made pop machine money Milk money
soo

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

i think ill wont to be a principal.
Observer

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry to say but whoever started this may need to enroll in Mountainview and learn to spell.
Headline News

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Well they wouldn't learn a thing enrolled at Mountain View! LOL
Fact

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Years ago a certain high school vice-principal would go to the school cafeteria after everyone had left for the day and take the little boxes of orange juice. He and his brother owned a bar and they were using the juice to make mixed drinks. I should know I was a student at the time and I helped him load it. It didn't seem like a big deal at the time, but I see things much differently now.
well

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

who is going to be the new principle at mountain view this year now that randy is going back to the high school
Oh no

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Who will be at Stinnett?
The principal

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Who will be the principal?
not suprised

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Everyone knows he should have been fired before he made it to principal and why he should have been fired. With that being said common sense 101, trust no one with money, especially when its your job to make sure everything is accounted for.
concerned

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

If he has been cheating on his SECOND wife than he should not be going anywhere, working for the board of education. Cheating with a sub or any other member working with the board they should both be removed.
noo

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

concerned wrote:
If he has been cheating on his SECOND wife than he should not be going anywhere, working for the board of education. Cheating with a sub or any other member working with the board they should both be removed.
their a 2 way street ...
bold

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

well i hear he would stick it in anything lol. i wonder who at mountain view he was seeing. i figured he knew what was going on but couldnt say cause what he was doing on the side
Common

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

They all cheat honey. Every female teacher at the high school will sleep around unless their older than dirt, all the principles have been caught up in affairs except Morgan. Randy has cheated for years with teachers, students and parents. It's an everyday thing on our school district. Sad and sickening. They do not worry about your children's well being- just who they're gonna get that night.
now

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Common wrote:
They all cheat honey. Every female teacher at the high school will sleep around unless their older than dirt, all the principles have been caught up in affairs except Morgan. Randy has cheated for years with teachers, students and parents. It's an everyday thing on our school district. Sad and sickening. They do not worry about your children's well being- just who they're gonna get that night.
wait just a minute there. It IS common knowledge that "sleeping around" and affairs have happened in this school district, and yes, it is sickening, and yes, there should have been heads rolling a long time ago for different infractions. I totally agree. This school system has a lot of problems and what it needs is new leadership, big time. BUT everyone does NOT sleep around and there are many, many teachers who are decent, moral individuals who would never do some of the things others have done and who abhor some of the messes that have been made. You cannot put everyone in the same basket. It's like saying "all coal miners cheat" or "all nurses sleep with the doctors at that hospital". That's just dumb.
Bob fork

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

If ur scared go to church!! If ur broke steal snack money!
Scoop

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

I have a child that goes to MVE and I have never liked Randy Willams as a principal! So I am wanting to know if its true that he will no longer be the principal there. I really hope it's true! Also, is he going to be a teacher and where BC my kids will never be in his classroom.
Concerned citizens

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

The community seems to forget The school system is ran by us the taxes payers for our children!! The whole system is corrupted !! But as long as we all just sit at home an gossip NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE!! It's our "your" duty to PROTECT our children!!! Go to school board meetings an air your concerns!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Hyden Forum right now

Search the Hyden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Le Jimbo 144,892
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Khatru 127,983
teachers loosing jobs 30 min ind 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 38 min NO NO 81,552
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 2 hr ILoveFroYo 14,282
Why good People in Leslie county have gone crazy! 2 hr Tangled 4
where can a men find a good woman 2 hr bill george 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hyden Jobs

•••