Boys in skinny jeans look gay

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wow

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2010
It's true ... All the boys who wear skinny jeans look like queers and all us girls make fun of them behind their backs. They actually think they look cool! Whatever! They look gay!!!!!! Lol!! Gay skinny Jean wearing guys !! So wear regular pants guys, those are so not cool! The only people who are looking at you in those are other gay boys!
haHA

Lancaster, WI

#2 Apr 7, 2010
So far I havent noticed any guy wearing skinny jeans,but if I did I would probably gag. Thats just gross! Guys need to stick to their regular jeans and leave it at that.
CraZy

Harpursville, NY

#3 Apr 7, 2010
It's called EMO! A lot of guys along with girls who wear skinny Jeans are EMO. Haven't you guys herd the song by New BoyZ - I'm Rocking the Skinny Jeans? I my self is EMO and I wear skinny jeans well I'm 5'7 120lbs I wouldn't want to see a FAT A$$ in them but they do wear them. So not all are gay.
yep

Dickson, TN

#4 Apr 7, 2010
Wow wrote:
It's true ... All the boys who wear skinny jeans look like queers and all us girls make fun of them behind their backs. They actually think they look cool! Whatever! They look gay!!!!!! Lol!! Gay skinny Jean wearing guys !! So wear regular pants guys, those are so not cool! The only people who are looking at you in those are other gay boys!
You poor little fat girls wish you could wear them too. Too bad though, you probably never will be able too. lol
CraZy

Harpursville, NY

#5 Apr 7, 2010
yep wrote:
<quoted text>You poor little fat girls wish you could wear them too. Too bad though, you probably never will be able too. lol
OK I'm a guy and I just said I was 5'7 120 last time I checked 120lbs wasn't fat. if your a man and your smaller than me then you need help because im to skinny.
CraZy

Harpursville, NY

#6 Apr 7, 2010
yep wrote:
<quoted text>You poor little fat girls wish you could wear them too. Too bad though, you probably never will be able too. lol
OOPS Sorry Thought that was to me hehe my bad. Yeah She much be fat because she haten alot
yep

Dickson, TN

#7 Apr 7, 2010
CraZy wrote:
<quoted text> OOPS Sorry Thought that was to me hehe my bad. Yeah She much be fat because she haten alot
I true that.lol
Agree

Corbin, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2010
yep wrote:
You are stupid, I see big girls wear skinny jeans not all the time and I think it looks great on them, just because there called “skinny jeans” don't means there for skinny people. And I for one agree guys don’t look hot in skinny jeans they look good on girls but I like my guys to wear baggy jeans not something tight that a girl would wear. Sorry dude everyone has their own opinion.
Agree

Corbin, KY

#9 Apr 7, 2010
You are stupid, I see big girls wear skinny jeans all the time and I think it looks great on them, just because there called “skinny jeans” means there for skinny people. And I for one agree guys don’t look hot in skinny jeans they look good on girls but I like my guys to wear baggy jeans not something tight that a girl would wear. Sorry dude everyone has their own opinion.
Bleh

Hyden, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2010
Actually it's not an "emo" thing. Punk rockers have been wearing them decades.
CraZy

Harpursville, NY

#11 Apr 7, 2010
Yeah I know Punk Rockers wear them and was the first, but all I see where I live and me and the people I hang out with are EMO. But I guess if you look at it there kinda the same.
Wow

United States

#12 Apr 7, 2010
What does emo stand for?? What's that? Emo or not skinny jeans on guys look so dumb! Really guys wear regular pants! Also scarves on guys look gay too!!!! We think guys who were those are undateable. And skanked! Just telling it like it is. Sorry if it hurts.
Crazy

Harpursville, NY

#13 Apr 7, 2010
Wow wrote:
What does emo stand for?? What's that? Emo or not skinny jeans on guys look so dumb! Really guys wear regular pants! Also scarves on guys look gay too!!!! We think guys who were those are undateable. And skanked! Just telling it like it is. Sorry if it hurts.
Emo has two different meanings. One is a style of music. The other is a label people use to describe a group. The group of teens that use the label say that emo is short for emotional, but the term originally came from the Indie music style called Emotive Hardcore. It is a sub-genre of punk.
If you think guys stink in Skinny jeans well so does girls. Why would it hurt? This is the way the world is people are different just because you don't like something it's not gonna change. You don't like to see guys Rocking the Skinny Jeans Don't look at them. That will solve your problem
Wowwee

United States

#14 Apr 7, 2010
All I'm saying is that it's not an attractive look on guys. Also very unflattering. It just don't look good on guys. Girls it's ok but boys just looks feminine. It's only my opinion and also many well all the girls I know agree that itjust looks bad on guys. I don't want to hurt anyone but I want the guys to know that many many girls find the look to be a huge turn off and so unattractive. I'm only attempting to hopefully open a few guyseyes up to see that sometimes trendy don't always make you look good or even cool. That's all. Thanks for the emo answer. I never really understood the whole emo concept. Still don't entirely. But I think u r cool crazy, even if we see things differently on the pants issue.
Crazy

Harpursville, NY

#15 Apr 7, 2010
Yeah I mean I know most girls don't find it attractive but a lot do. I mean I rock the sh*t out of skinny's but then again I don't look good in baggy pants because im to skinny and it just doesn't look right. I've got a lot of chicks that's tryin to date me but there only in it because they think I'm hard core, but really im just emo.:)

Yeah Emo is just a short word for Emotional. It means we are emotional people and we take things to the heart.
Feather

Harpursville, NY

#16 Apr 7, 2010
Wowwee wrote:
All I'm saying is that it's not an attractive look on guys. Also very unflattering. It just don't look good on guys. Girls it's ok but boys just looks feminine. It's only my opinion and also many well all the girls I know agree that itjust looks bad on guys. I don't want to hurt anyone but I want the guys to know that many many girls find the look to be a huge turn off and so unattractive. I'm only attempting to hopefully open a few guyseyes up to see that sometimes trendy don't always make you look good or even cool. That's all. Thanks for the emo answer. I never really understood the whole emo concept. Still don't entirely. But I think u r cool crazy, even if we see things differently on the pants issue.
Ok, so now you are claiming that you just meant to say its not an attractive look. But if you go back to the original post, you managed throw lots of cheap "gay" comments in. Its a bit childish and simple minded really. Just keep laughing at people if it makes you feel better about yourself. Maybe some day you'll grow up enough to figure out they don't care.:P
Feather

Harpursville, NY

#17 Apr 7, 2010
Are you GAY?
JDS

Williston, SC

#18 Apr 7, 2010
I happen to like Skinny Jeans, and I'm not "Emo" or some ridiculous label. I don't wear the super skinny ones, but i do wear "skinny". I like them because they look good for a person of my size, and i like them because they fit my style. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I'm going to continue wearing them. Even though some of you think it looks "fag or queer" by the way, a fag is someone who acts like a girl, and talks like one. A gay person is someone who prefers the same sex. Get your facts straight before resulting to childish name calling. Good day !
Feather

Harpursville, NY

#19 Apr 7, 2010
No, I'm not gay. The kind of mindless bigots who make fun of gay people generally don't like me either though. If this had racial slurs in it, I would have found that equally stupid, but I'm white. So, don't go reading to much into things. If I were gay I'd just say so. It is an anonymous forum after all, which is why people feel comfortable getting on here and making stupid comments they don't have the guts to see in person. You know, people kinda like Wow.
haa

Appleton, WI

#20 Apr 7, 2010
kids its just the old 60s stile coming back in .all young people wor skinny jeans fat and skinny .th suport you help you keep your shape.thats why in the 60s all were just fine that wor these jeans..with floppy jeans lets the floppy get flopperrrr .thats no good. lo why you see so many now days so out of shape the big floppy things that was by the rap. th are so fat any ways couldnt do no harm there .but if you wont to suport the musciles in your body keep it in shape got have some suport .tight jeans did a good job in the 60s do the same thing now..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy Delong Maggard 6 min Miner man 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 164,666
Tina Hoskins-Rockhouse 8 hr Wooton 1
Black hawk / blue diamond mineing 13 hr Durable 2
Dale Webb (Feb '12) 14 hr Durable 23
Brent north 21 hr Leftover 3
Tom T Hall's trip to Hyden KY (Nov '11) 22 hr Stupidness 30

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance