Kim Adams ""Murdered"" By Her Husband!!!

Kim Adams ""Murdered"" By Her Husband!!!

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Kims Family

La Center, WA

#1 Nov 10, 2010
So sad, I got a call this morning that Kim has been Beat severely, shot and killed by her soon to be EX-Husband. He got strait out of jail and went strait and picked her up took her to a house and beat her repeatedly. After he beat her he shot and killed her,then turned the gun on him self and killed his self. I feel so sorry for her family Kim had 2 kids both under the age of 6. Her mom is a really good person and she is going to have a lot on her everyone please keep this family in your prayers they are so lost and heart broken.I will let everyone know the arrangements asap...
info

Lewisport, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2010
he was not in jail
Oh K

Neeses, SC

#3 Nov 10, 2010
this dude sound like he was crazy anyway
A friend

Sheridan, AR

#4 Nov 10, 2010
doesnt matter if he was in jail or not now he is going STRIAGHT TO HELL WHERE HE BELONGS . She was a great person and he was a jerk.
Ryan

Hindman, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2010
I knew kim well. She was so good hearted. She had her issues, but when u needed her, she was always there. one of the nicest people in the wold.
Does

Harpursville, NY

#6 Nov 10, 2010
Anyone know about arrangements yet?
this is sad

Williston, SC

#7 Nov 10, 2010
how old is kim, i know one by that name that i went to school with years ago. she was always a good person. this one worked at dairy queen for awhile and the last time i seen her she was working at the dollar store.
OMG

Lancaster, WI

#8 Nov 10, 2010
at least he is rotting in hell where he belongs
a friend

Sheridan, AR

#9 Nov 10, 2010
Kim should have been 34 or 35 year old shw was part of the LCHS class of 94 a great person a good mother and will be greatlly missed
Murderville

Harpursville, NY

#10 Nov 10, 2010
their more murders here than anywhere. They have only had 1 in louisville this year. how many we had?
this is sad

Williston, SC

#11 Nov 10, 2010
a friend wrote:
Kim should have been 34 or 35 year old shw was part of the LCHS class of 94 a great person a good mother and will be greatlly missed
I think this is the one I know. I hate that so bad, she was a good person. Always nice.
pray

Lancaster, WI

#12 Nov 10, 2010
for her family. her mother loves her unconditionally. her mother is one the greatest friends and a wonderful mother. was always concerned for Kim since the day she started dating Keith. Pray for her mother and her family. my heart is crying for them for I know their life have been devastated by the incident and loss.

gone way too soon...:(:( rip sweet girl.
wondering

AOL

#13 Nov 10, 2010
what is Keith last name?
yep

Lewisport, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2010
this is sad wrote:
how old is kim, i know one by that name that i went to school with years ago. she was always a good person. this one worked at dairy queen for awhile and the last time i seen her she was working at the dollar store.
that's her.
My Friend

Lancaster, WI

#15 Nov 10, 2010
Many hours I spent with her, we worked together. She lived close to me for years. My heart breaks every time I close my eyes and see her face. She was a kind hearted person. God bless those two babies and her family who loved her so. I am so glad that we were close enough, that when we would see each other. I love you was the last thing we sd. Kim you will be in my heart always. I love you.
best friend

Lancaster, WI

#16 Nov 10, 2010
this is sad wrote:
YES THIS IS THE SAME KIM AND SHE IS A TERRIFIC PERSON AND YOU ARE RIGHT SHE IS A WONDERFUL PERSON..........
so sad

Lancaster, WI

#17 Nov 10, 2010
My heart goes out to the family; I know what there going through. So, so sad!
well

Lancaster, WI

#18 Nov 10, 2010
Murderville wrote:
their more murders here than anywhere. They have only had 1 in louisville this year. how many we had?
You idiot! Stop lying to people! Right now Louisville is ranked number 14 on the most dangerous neighborhoods in americal list. Go stay in the west side of louisville for a couple weeks then get back with me on your stats...

14. Louisville, Ky.
Neighborhood: E. Breckinridge St.
Found within ZIP code: 40203, 40204
Predicted annual violent crimes: 226
Violent crime rate (per 1,000): 106.01
My chances of becoming a victim here (in one year): 1 in 9
not the place

Lewisport, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2010
This is not the place that this kind of stuff should be put. I think it is very disrepsectful to the families to post this on a website! There is people mourning the loss of their family members. Regardless of what happened it is extremely sad for both families. I don't know either one of them but my heart and prayers go to everyone including the children who will never have their mom home with them again!
Just wondering

Leburn, KY

#20 Nov 10, 2010
this is sad wrote:
This is the same one. She was a sweet girl. My prayers to the ones that have to suffer through this. I had a family member killed many years ago. I know the pain...Pray for them. They will need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 141,336
Mayor Quit 13 min daddy of the year 5
Ordained Minister 21 min Control freak 3
hurt 2 hr dummy 16
Pastors Please Read and forward 2 hr Straight 7
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 5 hr IND 19,533
who is this guy 8 hr true 2
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages