any information about Kelly Johnson's...

any information about Kelly Johnson's murder

Posted in the Hyden Forum

someone

Edmond, OK

#1 Jul 5, 2009
Hey Leslie County,

Why isn't anyone talking about the murder of Kelly
Johnson? Is this going to be another unsolved murder?
It is so sad that no one knows anything about what happened to him.
What a sad place now that Elkhorn is today! It use to be a safe, peaceful and quiet place to live and go.
What happened?
unknown

Sizerock, KY

#2 Jul 7, 2009
the ones that does know anything they are not talking about it because they don't want to know the truth about their own family.
unknown ur nuts

Sizerock, KY

#3 Jul 8, 2009
Watch the news? If you did or do, you'd know they were going to try and indict Dwight Watts for his murder too DUH
unknown

Sizerock, KY

#4 Jul 8, 2009
unknown ur nuts wrote:
Watch the news? If you did or do, you'd know they were going to try and indict Dwight Watts for his murder too DUH
no DUHHHH! I know that I aint retarted. but his family knows what he done and they are not saying anything about it. They have until next month to indict him for Kel's murder and i hope they do so his family can be at peace. They just want to know why he killed Kel.
unknown ur nuts

Sizerock, KY

#5 Jul 8, 2009
UM, you might want to learn to spell the word, retarded. It has one T not two. And since that was your first sentence, I don't feel the need to respond to you at all. Have a great day and remember ignorance is bliss. How happy you must be.
the reason was

Sizerock, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2009
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>no DUHHHH! I know that I aint retarted. but his family knows what he done and they are not saying anything about it. They have until next month to indict him for Kel's murder and i hope they do so his family can be at peace. They just want to know why he killed Kel.
money. same reason he attempted to rob ronnie sandlin.
Ohio

Dayton, OH

#7 Jul 8, 2009
He or anyone can be indicted at any time, there is no limitation of time on a murder case. But I also believe that Dwight killed Kel. He knew him well and also knew that he lived alone and always had money around.
ky girl

Dayton, OH

#8 Jan 3, 2012
court tomorrow, hope things start out right and no more delays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr uMoron 143,019
Tracy Chappell 3 hr health department 1
what went on on osborne fork today? (Feb '10) 3 hr fact jack 16
sherry and Chris "Beanie " Jones 3 hr cruising 4
Looking for Jackie Collins 6 hr Christy 3
ever think ? 11 hr Seriously 11
lol ooh hot topix 13 hr Seriously 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages