anyone know a JEFF GRIFFITH?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i know

Hyden, KY

#23 Oct 13, 2012
yea i know jeff u can see a picture of his black dodge on pics of daisie on face book.
woo

Hyden, KY

#24 Oct 13, 2012
i know wrote:
yea i know jeff u can see a picture of his black dodge on pics of daisie on face book.
not little Dais'y. huu how fast they grow up.

Hyden, KY

#25 Oct 14, 2012
hey jeff share those fake blon hos with the rest of us we have pills 2
disgusting

Hyden, KY

#26 Oct 21, 2012
how low can a woman be to do it with jeff for a pill. i guess she is as nasty as he is . he was in stinnett with those hos yesterday morning . i wonder what theyll do when his pills are cut off.
the big man himself

Hyden, KY

#27 Mar 9, 2013
whats up with all of you out there mad I wont mess you or give you any pills
Hannah

Wooton, KY

#28 Jul 16, 2013
in my oppinion ppl in lc have to much time on there hands an want to start trouble the women you see with him better known as the blonde that thinks she is dolly parton is rlly his 1stcousin who ever you are posting this your the disgusting one, GETALIFE
jeff griffith

Hyden, KY

#30 Sep 16, 2013
ladys i have more mony than you mite think i just dont wast it on stuff i do not need if any of you ladys want to make s0me money send me some full body nude pics of yourself and if you are what i am looking for ...some models for erotic pics and videos to make calenders and movies ..
you may send your pics to me at

j s g
pobox137
stinnett ky.
4o868
just

Hyden, KY

#31 Sep 16, 2013
if u want to find Jeff jusy follow the worst stank you've ever smelt and him, or his brother will be at the end of it.
old hotty

Hyden, KY

#32 Sep 16, 2013
hes stank can be seen 33 miles down the road that boy has got danggoly balls hanging out of his but the size of applys smales like hot poop on a hot rock it is bad we could bet him with a sack of soap the next rainie day out to
i heard

Hyden, KY

#33 Sep 17, 2013
Jeff is now working for the Sanitation Dept,as a back drafter.hehehehhehehehe
haha

Hyden, KY

#34 Sep 17, 2013
jeff griffith wrote:
ladys i have more mony than you mite think i just dont wast it on stuff i do not need if any of you ladys want to make s0me money send me some full body nude pics of yourself and if you are what i am looking for ...some models for erotic pics and videos to make calenders and movies ..
you may send your pics to me at
j s g
pobox137
stinnett ky.
4o868
I like that you used the word "mite" instead of might, Mites is exactly what people described probably have.
keep it real

Hyden, KY

#35 Oct 1, 2013
disgusting wrote:
how low can a woman be to do it with jeff for a pill. i guess she is as nasty as he is . he was in stinnett with those hos yesterday morning . i wonder what theyll do when his pills are cut off.
u all that are talking bout these people well ur a bunch of low lifes..or u wouldnt be talking bout people hideing behind ur lil computers..what SCARED these girls will kick ur ass because one thing is for surre if they knew who u wear ud have a fight on ur hands for talkin like that them and jeff is their moms brother..you people are nasty and need the shit kicked outta youu..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCR 163,710
dentist in hyden (Apr '11) 1 hr HLO 19
suboxone clinic? 7 hr wanttono 9
Need to be able to respect law enforcement 16 hr that guy 8
Accident in hyden? Fri LittleKristen 6
New Restaurant Fri likethis 12
News flash Thu wtfomg 1

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance