Sugar GLiders for Sale

Sugar GLiders for Sale

Posted in the Hyden Forum

Sugar Gliders

Baxter, KY

#1 Apr 26, 2011
I have a bonded pair male/female. They are a little over a year old. The female is carrying joeys in her pouch. They are hand tame, will come with 5 ft. tall cage, 2 bonding pouches, 2 nesting pouches, wodent wheel, and other cage accessories. Also comes with about 2 months worth of food/treats. I have over 1000.00 invested but am willing to sell for 400.00 FIRM!!!
later

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 26, 2011
Why is everyone in Kentucky selling sugar gliders.

do you know a fat chick who sells rockwilders!?
Kel-tech P32

Statesboro, GA

#3 Apr 26, 2011
Sugar Gliders wrote:
I have a bonded pair male/female. They are a little over a year old. The female is carrying joeys in her pouch. They are hand tame, will come with 5 ft. tall cage, 2 bonding pouches, 2 nesting pouches, wodent wheel, and other cage accessories. Also comes with about 2 months worth of food/treats. I have over 1000.00 invested but am willing to sell for 400.00 FIRM!!!
You ever been snipe huntin'?
Big C

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 May 2, 2011
I am interested, how do I get up with you
Sugar Gliders

Baxter, KY

#5 May 3, 2011
Big C wrote:
I am interested, how do I get up with you
You can call 6 zero 6 nine zero nine 5364.
I agree

Wooton, KY

#6 May 7, 2011
Sugar Gliders wrote:
Do you still have the sugar gliders for sale? Do you live in Hyden or near Hyden? Please get back with me I am very interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2018 sheriff's election 3 hr lawyer 18
Veterans day banner wtf? 3 hr that guy 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Robin 163,822
Who where the girls that wrecked? 19 hr Lightbulb 5
dentist in hyden (Apr '11) Thu Mountain Dew Mouth 23
Lay offs and county budget Thu Machine gun 5
hillbilly lingo (Jan '08) Thu Machine gun 162

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance